The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

47 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

1 year ago tomorrow, the world and internet was shut down by the Ariana announcement. Will The Voice Gods bless us tomorrow with the S22 coach announcement ?πŸ₯²

At this point, i'm believing that we are gonna get Nick again for S22Β :no:

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Watched a couple of AI episodes. Love Lionel as a judge - though he's a big ol' marshmallow. Luke and Katie made me really glad for Blake, Kelly and John. Even for Blake. πŸ™ƒ

When I started watching I thought Lionel was pretty boring. I do also think Blake > Luke. I like Katy but is she better than Kelly ehh I don't know about that.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

When I started watching I thought Lionel was pretty boring. I do also think Blake > Luke. I like Katy but is she better than Kelly ehh I don't know about that.

I don't dislike Katy, but she's too much about being Katy Perry.Β  While I could nitpick Kelly's decisions sometimes, she's into the the singers and music in a way I admire. She's my fav atm.

Β 

Edited by WastedinMemphis

17 minutes ago, WastedinMemphis said:

I don't dislike Katy, but she's too much about being Katy Perry.Β  While I could nitpick Kelly's decisions sometimes, she's into the the singers and music in a way I admire. She's my fav atm.

Β 

Kelly is also my favorite as well. Has she made some questionable decisions yeah but I do like her the most. Katy seems pretty fun although maybe that because she's with Lionel and Luke though.

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

If they downgrade from Ariana to Gwen that would be tragic.

Yeah, and before anyone comes to argue, remember that Gwen was a God awful coach in her first two seasons.(Mainly her first one)

Edited by Gustavo527

2 hours ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Watched a couple of AI episodes. Love Lionel as a judge - though he's a big ol' marshmallow. Luke and Katie made me really glad for Blake, Kelly and John. Even for Blake. πŸ™ƒ

Watched a few as well.Β 

Β 

Lionel is a legend, and thus I expected much more concise criticisms from him, as he has been in the industry for so long (with the excepction of what he said to Aretha's great granddaughter, that was well done), but otherwise he just showers the contestants with complements.

Β 

Luke is a nice moral support and clearly wants everyone to succeed, but he doesn't have the charisma or good advice that Blake has, imo. He's kinda just there.

Β 

Katy actually gives the Best advice out of the three, some concise criticisms. But she can be a bit much at times, and when it comes to the hammy judges, I'll take Kelly.

Β 

Yeah, I prefer the Voice coaches.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1