Brennen Henson

Royce Lovett

Calvin Lockett

Lauren Frihauf

Payge Turner

Ryan Berg

Liam St. John

ChloΓ© Hogan

Didn't Gwen ditch literally every single one of these artists apart from Payge pre-lives (and then she went on to pick Ben Allen over Payge come the Playoffs?). I think Gwen definitely attracts interesting artists maybe, but I'm not a huge fan of a lot of her decisions. I also think she makes the Blinds somewhat less interesting since, in almost all cases, if someone turns 3 or 4 chairs, they won't be picking Gwen. Maybe with her first win under her belt that might change, but I wouldn't bet on it. The whole Blake-Gwen dynamic is also kinda fun, but will probably grow old quickly. I just want JHud or Alicia to come back 😭

7 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

Didn't Gwen ditch literally every single one of these artists apart from Payge pre-lives (and then she went on to pick Ben Allen over Payge come the Playoffs?). I think Gwen definitely attracts interesting artists maybe, but I'm not a huge fan of a lot of her decisions.

Yep, you got a fair point there. In Season 19 her Top 2 couldn't have been any more generic than it was.Β Β 

9 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

I also think she makes the Blinds somewhat less interesting since, in almost all cases, if someone turns 3 or 4 chairs, they won't be picking Gwen.

To be fair, that is not her fault, she is not as "current" as the other coaches. I don't say this to batch her, it's just that, she has been in the industry since the 90's, and her peak of popularity and relevance was relatively a long time ago, at least in comparison to the other coaches. And i think that's why a lot of people don't pick her,Β Β 

13 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

Maybe with her first win under her belt that might change, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I wouldn't bet on it, either, most people already forgot about Season 19.Β Β 

14 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

The whole Blake-Gwen dynamic is also kinda fun, but will probably grow old quickly.

Yep, in fact, there is a lot of people that disliked it since the very beggining, and with the past of time, it probably has become more and more annoying for a lot of the viemers (i personally don't have a problem)Β 

16 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

just want JHud or Alicia to come back 😭

For that to happen, John has to leave. That has nothing to do with GwenΒ :teeheewave:Β 

Also, JHud doesn't have a talk-show coming soon on Fox or something like that? I'm not sure, but i think it's time to accept that she is probably never coming backΒ 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ikwonic said:

Didn't Gwen ditch literally every single one of these artists apart from Payge pre-lives (and then she went on to pick Ben Allen over Payge come the Playoffs?). I think Gwen definitely attracts interesting artists maybe, but I'm not a huge fan of a lot of her decisions. I also think she makes the Blinds somewhat less interesting since, in almost all cases, if someone turns 3 or 4 chairs, they won't be picking Gwen. Maybe with her first win under her belt that might change, but I wouldn't bet on it. The whole Blake-Gwen dynamic is also kinda fun, but will probably grow old quickly. I just want JHud or Alicia to come back 😭

True, but I still enjoy those artists. Not to mention, Jake made it to the playoffs (where he was unfortunately bussed), and Joana, Myracle, and Rose made it pretty far. My point was that Gwen doesn’t just attract tween artists, and her artists tend to be interesting imo.

1 hour ago, civilvoice36 said:

Hi! I am new to the forums and love The Voice so I am excited to be here, what have I missed?

Welcome! So far, nothing. Fingers crossed that we get a coach announcement soon.

If we assume that they follow the usual fall schedule, contestants should start flying in late May/blinds tape mid-late June/first spoilers could drop in July πŸ™‚

Β 

Edited by Someone648
  • Thanks 1

On 4/7/2022 at 11:30 AM, civilvoice36 said:

Hi! I am new to the forums and love The Voice so I am excited to be here, what have I missed?

welcome-1-1c.gifΒ this forum will be buzzing when it gets closer to premiere date

On 4/8/2022 at 2:30 AM, civilvoice36 said:

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Β 

Yes, we are currently in the off-season right now, but you can get your Voice fix by following along our coverage of The Voice Norge 2022 right here (we're in the middle of the Knockouts already!)

Β 

Β 

Take note also that the 11th season of The Voice Australia is premiering on April 18! We will be doing coverage of that as well. We actually already have a list of possible auditioners for this season in this thread if you're interesting in scoping the talent before the blinds start.

Β 

Β 

Hope this keeps you engaged while we wait for more S22 news to arrive!

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 4

My Way too Early Voice Season 22 Predictions (Always subject to change)

Β 

New Host who is Female + 4 Brand New Coaches, 2 Females and 2 Males (and Please God no JLo/Jennifer Lopez Please!)

Β 

More Even, Chaotic and Wide Open

Β 

Sethward Auditions, Gets the Fastest 4-Chair Turn in History, loses Battle, gets Saved, but wins his Knockout,Β  and makes at least the Live Shows Top 13, Is A Member of a Male Coach's Team the whole Time, But Does not win the Voice Season 22 Title

Β 

Unfortunately No Groups make Live Playoffs this year (GNT is best winner ever)

Β 

At Least 1 4 Chair Turn Artist gets eliminated in the Battle Rounds

Β 

At Least 3 4 Chair Turn Artists Fail to make the Live Playoffs

Β 

No Montaged Artists who were Montaged in any Round make the Live Shows Top 13

Β 

No Artist wins more than one Instant Save

Β 

Non-Adult Artists Struggle this Season and at most one goes to the Live Playoffs with Top 11 the Ceiling

Β 

11 Females + 10 Males in Live Playoffs

Β 

7 Females + 6 Males in Live Shows

Β 

6 Females + 5 Males in Top 11

Β 

5 Females + 5 Males in Top 10 (All Adults)

Β 

Only 1 4 Chair Turn Artist makes the Semifinals

Β 

4 Females + 4 Males in Semifinals (All Adults)

Β 

3 Females + 2 Males in Finals (All Adults)

Β 

At Least 4 Non-4 Chair Turn Artists make the Finals

Β 

Live Playoffs Instant Save Winner doesnt get near as far as Hailey Mia did

Β 

Each Coach has at least 1 Finalist

Β 

For the Second Time ever, an Instant Save Winner finishes second

Β 

The Semifinals Instant Save Winner will be the Only Instant Save Winner in any round to make the Finals

Β 

At Least 2 Asian Artists make the Finals

Β 

Only 1 White Artist makes the Finals

Β 

Only 1 Black Artist makes the Finals this time

Β 

At Least 2 Foreigners make the Finals with at least 1 Placing in the Final Top 2

Β 

A Non-4 Chair Turn Adult Female Asian Artist Coached by a Male Coach wins Season 22

Β 

Projected Winner: Female Artist

Projected Runner-Up: Male Artist (Semifinals Instant Save Winner)

Projected Third Place: Female Artist

Projected Fourth Place: Male Artist

Projected Fifth Place: Female Artist

Β 

All of this is subject to change.....

On 4/11/2022 at 8:45 PM, caburr1982 said:

Sethward Auditions, Gets the Fastest 4-Chair Turn in History, loses Battle, gets Saved, but wins his Knockout,Β  and makes at least the Live Shows Top 13, Is A Member of a Male Coach's Team the whole Time, But Does not win the Voice Season 22 Title

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

Do you guys think there is a chance they haven’t finalized the coaches or you think they’re just sitting on the announcement for whatever reason? The fact it hasn’t been announced makes me feel like it’s going to Nick or Gwen. I think Gwen is a more likely possibility of the two. I’m hoping for someone else, though.
Β 

I was thinking maybe they’d announce it one of the American Song Contest episodes but with ratings what they are I’m thinking that isn’t very likely.Β 

13 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Do you guys think there is a chance they haven’t finalized the coaches or you think they’re just sitting on the announcement for whatever reason? The fact it hasn’t been announced makes me feel like it’s going to Nick or Gwen. I think Gwen is a more likely possibility of the two. I’m hoping for someone else, though.
Β 

I was thinking maybe they’d announce it one of the American Song Contest episodes but with ratings what they are I’m thinking that isn’t very likely.Β 

Honestly part of me is waiting for it to be someone new or refreshing but I think it’ll be Nick or Gwen, especially if the coach isn’t announced soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jem128 said:

Β 

They usually announce it in May because that is when NBC upfronts are where they announce the fall schedule for next TV season. Usually because Ariana was announced in March and Miley and Alicia were announced in March.Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

They usually announce it in May because that is when NBC upfronts are where they announce the fall schedule for next TV season. Usually because Ariana was announced in March and Miley and Alicia were announced in March.Β 

When was JHud announced??Β 

Edited by Gustavo527

1 month or less until we get our S22 Coaches!! The NBC Upfront where they announce their fall schedule is set to happen on May 16! More than likely we’ll have the coaches on this day or before. So there’s something to look forward too!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jus.willy said:

1 month or less until we get our S22 Coaches!! The NBC Upfront where they announce their fall schedule is set to happen on May 16! More than likely we’ll have the coaches on this day or before. So there’s something to look forward too!

i need someone to invent time travel like nowΒ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1