The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

41 minutes ago, Voice said:

Kelly & Snoop is hosting the new β€œAmerican Song Contest”. Hopefully she will still be a coach next season.

kelly is officially a workaholic. She could have had the spring off, but she obviously loves to keep busy.

Β 

ETA: Snoop hosting is directly related to his mega-mentorship on the Voice, since Audrey Morrisey is the ASC show runner too.

Edited by AngelaKD

1 hour ago, Anybody354 said:

At this point I’m anxious to find out who the coaches are for next season. I’m also anxious to find artists, but of course I have to wait at least a few more months for that.

It’s looking strongly like Blake/Kelly/John will be back tbhΒ 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, seak05 said:

It’s looking strongly like Blake/Kelly/John will be back tbhΒ 

I haven't seen anything that points to the contrary either. (Kelly hosting ASC is on her brand of having multiple jobs at once, she'll have no issue)

Β 

For the fourth one, I guess they could go the easy option and have Gwen back, especially since her and Blake are now married.

Β 

Nick became a father this year so he's likely out.

Β 

They could actually go with JLo, given the rumours and her being in the public eye a lot lately.Β 

Β 

Or of course, they could get a new one we dont know about.

Edited by Misirlou

If Season 22 were airing this spring it would probably be airing tomorrow or very soon. And we would definitely know who the coaches are.

Β 

That being said it’s probably for the better that this show is only going on once per year. Mike Parker grew up around my area, so I’ll be watching American Idol this year. He was also on The Voice, so seeing him pursue a singing career is really cool!

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

If Season 22 were airing this spring it would probably be airing tomorrow or very soon. And we would definitely know who the coaches are.

Β 

That being said it’s probably for the better that this show is only going on once per year. Mike Parker grew up around my area, so I’ll be watching American Idol this year. He was also on The Voice, so seeing him pursue a singing career is really cool!

I didn't think I'd miss spoiler hunting season but I do :haha:

Β 

• Like 1

I thought I would be missing the Voice a lot on the long break between seasons, but I'm not really? I think the more excruciating waits are the ones between getting spoilers lol. I don't have anticipation unless I know who the contestants are.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I thought I would be missing the Voice a lot on the long break between seasons, but I'm not really? I think the more excruciating waits are the ones between getting spoilers lol. I don't have anticipation unless I know who the contestants are.

Same, especially since Idol is starting up this Sunday. The wait was worse between the battle tapings which were repeatedly postponed during Season 20. :dead:

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Now that football and the Olympics are over, I miss it. But then I’m also totally uninterested in idolΒ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Same, especially since Idol is starting up this Sunday. The wait was worse between the battle tapings which were repeatedly postponed during Season 20. :dead:

Β 

When they were postponed the second time my heart sank 😭

• Like 1

We officialy got through which was supposed to be spoiler season. At this time, we would be very close to the premiere (or the spring season would have already premiered it). The next three months are gonna be long asf. With that said, at least for me, i'm hoping Idol can at least fill the void a little (it's definitely not the same, but at least it's something lol).Β 

Β 

Also, Kelly hosting American Song Contest gives me some motivation to watch it. Still, i'm not sure. I have never been a fan of Eurovision Song Contest, but let's see what happens.Β 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Β 

Also, Kelly hosting American Song Contest gives me some motivation to watch it. Still, i'm not sure. I have never been a fan of Eurovision Song Contest, but let's see what happens.Β 

I expect ASC to feel very Voice-y. The show runner is Audrey Morrisey and she’s using the Voice’s casting director, Michelle McNulty.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

We should be getting our coach announcement this month!πŸ‘€ we got Ari on March 31 so fingers crossed 🀞🏾🀞🏾 that it’s Jhud!

I think it depends. If we get a new coach, they probably are gonna announce between March and April.Β 

Β 

If we don't, i'm expecting them to announce the coaches line-up until May.Β Β 

• Like 1