The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

8 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

The next best Jennifer it is I guess, JLo! 😭. Seems it’ll probably be JLo, or Gwen.

We don't have any reason to believe JLo's on the table in the first placeΒ :haha:

We'll get Jennifer Nettles or Jennifer Holliday before J. Lo, probably.

Β 

although I probably would've said the same thing about Ariana at this point last year, so who knows lol

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2022 at 3:26 PM, Mathacoo200315 said:

The more I see Jennifer's name popping up in the media, especially in conjunction with any of the coaches, the more convinced I am that she might be a possibility to come on as a coach herself.

4 hours ago, Rodney said:

The more I see Jennifer's name popping up in the media, especially in conjunction with any of the coaches, the more convinced I am that she might be a possibility to come on as a coach herself.

She’s tight with NBC at the moment, which makes it a lot easier to convince her to sign on, but so far there’s nothing but speculation to base off of. Who knows, things could change in the coming months.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

πŸ€”

Β 

Would they just announce the coaches lineup? They'd have nothing else to show since they haven't started taping auditions yet.Β 

I’d assume so. I honestly think we’re in for a massive shakeup if they’re announcing it via a 5 min tv slot. And not typical media articles.