The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

This has to be one of the weirdest days ever.

We get a very weird s23 panel, which incites a whole debate on Chance The Rapper.

Blake is leaving the show, people are screaming, crying, throwing up.

And we still have a battles episode today.

What else can NBC do to us???

• Like 2

I didn't follow this tread till today so I didn't know it was a Spring Edition for S23

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/c44c6781-46ae-49c2-aac5-6f27d43c0714

‘THE VOICE’ SEASON 23 WILL RETURN IN SPRING 2023 WITH NEW COACHES CHANCE THE RAPPER AND NIALL HORAN ALONGSIDE RETURNING COACHES KELLY CLARKSON AND BLAKE SHELTON

Make sense now that they release everything now. 

My final thoughts are :

I’m ecstatic about Kelly and Niall omg, but…

i’m kind of meh about Blake and Chance 😔 for a few reasons.  

1.  I prefer the idea of

two girls + two guys coaches 

2.  if Blake is leaving I’d rather him just leave after this season bc there’s so many other options honestly 

3.  idk if this is unpopular but I REALLY wanted to see Camila back. I think she’s been great so far and would be even more fun interacting with Niall + Kelly

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jem128 said:

I think it’s more likely the return of the spring season played into Blake’s decision to leave. It was clear he was happy with the decision to move to one season a year. I can see why two a year would be more than he wants to commit to at this point. 

I think so, too.

• Like 1

Now I´m wondering if Camila is going to be back at some point. She and Kelly are basically the same person and fill the same lane, and with Blake leaving, I don´t see Kelly taking more breaks. Plus we all know how minivan feels about Camila... and putting them together would be a huge risk for the ratings of the show.

Just now, jay2567 said:

Now I´m wondering if Camila is going to be back at some point. She and Kelly are basically the same person and fill the same lane, and with Blake leaving, I don´t see Kelly taking more breaks. Plus we all know how minivan feels about Camila... and putting them together would be a huge risk for the ratings of the show.

I think she’s a one and done just like Ariana.

16 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I think it’s more likely the return of the spring season played into Blake’s decision to leave. It was clear he was happy with the decision to move to one season a year. I can see why two a year would be more than he wants to commit to at this point. 

They are still doing 1 season per year. Just, they switched it to spring instead of Fall.

Probably to fit Kelly’s schedule since Blake is leaving.

Just now, Voice said:

They are still doing 1 season per year. Just, they switched it to spring instead of Fall.

Probably to fit Kelly’s schedule since Blake is leaving.

Where do you see that? I sort of doubt they'd do that for Kelly, the fall season tends to get better ratings. I think they just decided they didn't want to air one of their higher rated shows only once a year after not having it last spring flopped. But hey maybe they've got something they really like for 3 hours a week next fall. 

Genuinely excited for Niall on the show; he comes off as being pretty down-to-earth in most interviews I've seen him do and I can see him clicking well with Kelly and Blake.

I don't know much about Chance, but I thought that was a joke suggestion at first. I'm open to seeing how he does as a coach & think a hip-hop perspective will be interesting since it's a genre that pretty much hasn't existed on the show at this point.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Voice said:

The NBC article said “the 2023 season”

I guess I have trouble seeing Kelly continuing to do two seasons a year along with her show so I could see it in that sense but that means they will have another year between seasons and be returning with a spring season and without Blake. Not sure how that will go for them.