The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

6 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Idk Charlie being on the show would be too predictable since Camila was already a battle advisor before her season debut…

I have no idea whether Charlie will be on the show but I don’t think that would be a reason they wouldn’t have him

2 hours ago, RTV said:

from the article:

A graduate of Berklee College of Music, Puth rose to fame at 18 years old when Ellen DeGeneres noticed his music on YouTube. He quickly became known for having perfect pitch.

The fact that Charlie became famous and not Queen Emily Luther

I don't really think it's Charlie tho, they would have to somehow acknowledge his presence in S23 during S22, cause there's still a lot of battles to air. And they would have probably announced him by now, so I feel like we might exclude him.

Seeing Alicia after all these seasons would be amazing, obviously better than Chance The Rapper tho. About fourth coach, I really would love Nick Jonas to just forget about the show already. Joe Jonas or Ed Sheehan would be great.

But the most impossible dream is seeing 3 women with Blake. It's about time! Kelly, Alicia, Camila and Blake - how iconic would that be! But apparently I can't see a lot of realistically potential new female coaches to join Kelly and Alicia, maybe JLo?

• Haha 2

Just now, jakesz said:

I don't really think it's Charlie tho, they would have to somehow acknowledge his presence in S23 during S22, cause there's still a lot of battles to air. And they would have probably announced him by now, so I feel like we might exclude him.

Seeing Alicia after all these seasons would be amazing, obviously better than Chance The Rapper tho. About fourth coach, I really would love Nick Jonas to just forget about the show already. Joe Jonas or Ed Sheehan would be great.

But the most impossible dream is seeing 3 women with Blake. It's about time! Kelly, Alicia, Camila and Blake - how iconic would that be! But apparently I can't see a lot of realistically potential new female coaches to join Kelly and Alicia, maybe JLo?

Maybe Kelly Rowland?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jakesz said:

3 women with Blake, that might drive him crazy :lmao:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RTV said:

I wonder if the show would consider going back to a panel of 3 men and 1 woman. If so, we might end up with Blake, Snoop Dogg, Charlie Puth or Nick, and Kelly.

Idk: again, if it was a newbie coach instead of elder coaches, I feel they would’ve announced by now before tapings like they’ve always done with newbie coaches…

Edited by Mathacoo200315

7 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Idk: again, if it was a newbie coach instead of elder coaches, I feel they would’ve announced by now before tapings like they’ve always done with newbie coaches…

If we don't have an announcement before tapings start on Thursday, I agree the show probably won't add a new coach.

I’d say there won’t be a new coach in S23 because, Blake said that everytime the panel switches up he feels like he has to get used to everything again.

My Prediction:

Blake - Camilla/Alicia - Nick/Gwen - Kelly

Edited by Voice

Also just a heads up regarding spoilers:

We don't know how good or bad the spoiler haul will be this season. We had Ari stans and Camila stans in excess over the last 2 seasons because they were announced early more people signed up than usual, but this season's haul could potentially be really low.

Obviously we have no clue about the coaching panel yet, and the contestant lineup... well we don't even have one lol. We're barely in the early hunting phase.

What we will try to give you ASAP: The coaches.

What will have to wait for a couple weeks: The contestant list and spoilers.

It takes time to compile the contestant list and because the announcement was so sudden, we have nobody to track long term and don't even have an arrival date for anyone (Because maybe we don't have any contestants yet... OR DO WE....) we don't

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Also just a heads up regarding spoilers:

We don't know how good or bad the spoiler haul will be this season. We had Ari stans and Camila stans in excess over the last 2 seasons because they were announced early more people signed up than usual, but this season's haul could potentially be really low.

Obviously we have no clue about the coaching panel yet, and the contestant lineup... well we don't even have one lol. We're barely in the early hunting phase.

What we will try to give you ASAP: The coaches.

What will have to wait for a couple weeks: The contestant list and spoilers.

It takes time to compile the contestant list and because the announcement was so sudden, we have nobody to track long term and don't even have an arrival date for anyone (Because maybe we don't have any contestants yet... OR DO WE....) we don't

For the coaches “ASAP”, do you think people will spoil on Twitter right away when the taping starts, or will we have to wait until the taping day is done?

Edited by Mathacoo200315

13 minutes ago, Voice said:

I’d say there won’t be a new coach in S23 because, Blake said that everytime the panel switches up he feels like he has to get used to everything again.

My Prediction:

Blake - Camilla/Alicia - Nick/Gwen - Kelly

I think his point was just that the panel changes the dynamic of the show and makes it feel different but any of those combos would be new too. Not completely new but it would still be different than any prior season. 

Just now, Mathacoo200315 said:

For the coaches “ASAP”, do you think people will spoil on Twitter right away, or will we have to wait until the taping day is done?

They don’t have their phones in the taping so i think it would that night at the earliest. 

21 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

For the coaches “ASAP”, do you think people will spoil on Twitter right away when the taping starts, or will we have to wait until the taping day is done?

I don't think people will spoil it right away because there's not really any hype going into the tapings rn since no one new was announced.

But who knows, MAYBE we'll get an official announcement later on this week.