The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

It will be interesting to see Niall Horan and Chance the Rapper coaching. The latter's discography I am not a fan of (because I really don't like rap). For Niall however, I actually his solo music releases are by far the best among the One Direction members. 

I'll write a clever post later, but Niall on the panel = Lewis Capaldi is his adviser. there's no way it won't happen. I'm so happy

I don't like so much Niall's material, but he's so charismatic and kind, and obviosly with more personality than Nick

John 🥲 (it's understandable, but I'm not ready

Edited by pauwis

I anticipate that Chance will surprise minivan because he really seems like a fun, family-friendly guy and he’s definitely a hard worker that contestants will connect to.

Niall’s reception will be a bit unpredictable but at least they won’t be sexist lol

and thank god neither of them is Charlie Puth

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 5

I'm personally very happy with Nial, his music is good, it appeals to both pop and folk-ish artists, maybe even country, he's very likeable and humble, so team minivan and the housewives will have no problem with him, he also will play the "i know how to do this since i was you years ago" card, so i don't think he will have any problem with getting artists, i still would like to see Louis as a Voice coach since he was great on The X Factor but i understand that Nial is a lot more successful for american audiences.

About Chance, well it's a done deal so i will just wait and see how he will do as a coach.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As far as 1D stans go, I think Harry's would have been worse. 

Niall's fandom is the most kind (in their own way)

either of Louis, Harry or Zayn would have been impossible to bear. Lyam doesn't exist

no but seriously, his fandom must be very happy, after the second album he disappeared

3 minutes ago, pauwis said:

either of Louis, Harry or Zayn would have been impossible to bear. Lyam doesn't exist

no but seriously, his fandom must be very happy, after the second album he disappeared

Good to hear that Niall's stans are much easier to tolerate than the other 1D boys. Steeling myself for the immense fanboying on social media nonetheless.

On the bright side, it'll be much easier to investigate for spoilers now that there's a huge swath of 1D stans who would want to catch a taping.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Off-topic but wasn't Louis a judge on the last season of The X Factor?? How was his fandom on there??

I was checking, and damn, look at the likes diference between Camila and Nial/Chance announcement:

4k likes in 5 months for S22 coaches:

Meanwhile, 37k likes in just 6 hours for S23 coaches:

Some amazing numbers here, i don't know if this will help ratings but seems like Nial will at least bring a lot of online interest to the show.

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shinuki said:

I was checking, and damn, look at the likes diference between Camila and Nial/Chance announcement:

Some amazing numbers here, i don't know if this will help ratings but seems like Nial will at least bring a lot of online interest to the show.

If Ariana couldnt bring in the viewers, nobody can. But I agree with the online aspect.

Despite the curveball panel, I'm actually looking forward to this season! With Niall and Chance coming in, that may mean they've casted for hip-hop/rap and folk artists, which are two of the more underrepresented genres on the show. I'm especially excited to see fusion artists (hip-hop/country anyone? Not necessarily like Sam Hunt 💀, but I expect to see at least one of his songs to be sung). I think they're also trying to pull in a younger audience; many 1D fans were in middle/high school at the peak of 1D's fame, and those fans would be in their early-mid 20's now, which is a demo that rarely watches or wins the show.

Edited by Zerek

i always like novelty, i find it very interesting to try new coaches

we can't judge someone in his role as coach without having seen him in the role of coach, nor use his songs to say that he kind of coach will be there nobody

good luck to Chance, i don't know him at all and it's the first time in the USA series, I've never heard of an artist, maybe because he wasn't successful in my country , but i think that's what makes me want to discover it more

Edited by French20
  • Like 1

I'm excited to see Niall as a coach, he's not the biggest and well known artist compared to Ari and Camila but I'm sure he'll do good and adjust well with the others.Plus he has the support of 1D fans. Whether he wins or not, he'll bring in more new viewers so that's good. 

He'll definitely bring in more of the pop singers (obviously) and  folk/singer-songwriters like Steven and Devix from this current season which is refreshing honestly since we barely get folk artists.

Don't know anything about Chance too since I don't listen to rap/hip-hop and I assume most of IDF don't listen to it either but I'm interested to see him as a  coach nonetheless.

LMFAO

First, the only thing I know about Chance is that he's a rapper, and only because his name implies it 😂 

Second, who the f is this guy Chanc...  :haha: haha jk. His status has nothing to do with how well he'll be received by Minivan so we'll see. Being a rapper isn't a good starting point though. 

Really happy for Nial, he seems a very likeable and driven person so I think he'll be a pretty good fit for the show. 

Kinda sad for Blake leaving but after this season, it's clear he's done with the show and we need to get rid of his annoying voters (Minivan)... Who am I kidding, they will all vote for Kelly's favorite cowboy of the season anyway 😝

All that said, it's no mystery that Blake will 100% win next season so Camila and John's chances skyrocketed this season as soon as Blake announced his departure. Good news for Morgan, Parijita and Kim fans. A female will win this season. 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, echoap said:

All that said, it's no mystery that Blake will 100% win next season so Camila and John's chances skyrocketed this season as soon as Blake announced his departure. Good news for Morgan, Parijita and Kim fans. A female will win this season. 

I agree but Bryce is still a huge threat if he’s decent live. Maybe they will let him win two seasons in a row, who knows.

9 hours ago, Shinuki said:

That's insane.

Camilla is way more popular as an individual artist than either Chance or Nial. I have to think the traction also has to do with the announcement of Blake leaving the voice and it being his last season.

3 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

That's insane.

Camilla is way more popular as an individual artist than either Chance or Nial. I have to think the traction also has to do with the announcement of Blake leaving the voice and it being his last season.

Niall as a solo artist might not be as popular as Camila but 1D has 100 times the fans Camila has. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I agree but Bryce is still a huge threat if he’s decent live. Maybe they will let him win two seasons in a row, who knows.

He's a lock for Second place. Any of  girls I mentioned can outshine him any day and TPTB is gonna give the girls good treatment.