The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

36 minutes ago, roundtown said:

S18 filmed a couple weeks after his announcement. They didn't announce Alicia for s14 until a couple days into filming, but Kelly had let it slip a couple times before that that not many people caught.

thanks, so we might have to wait a little

:giggle: at Kelly spoiling

Was looking at The Voice twitter and they retweeted a short Charlie Puth interview about being in the show as Camila's advisor, so no one thought about him being a coach? he's been on the show a few times, he's young, successful, nice guy and people like him, i could see him as a coach.

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shinuki said:

Was looking at The Voice twitter and they retweeted a short Charlie Puth interview about being in the show as Camila's advisor, so no one thought about him being a coach? he's been on the show a few times, he's young, successful, nice guy and people like him, i could see him as a coach.

He’s going on tour.

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I´m not a Charlie fan, but I don´t think he´d be that bad, honestly.

Same, not crazy about his music but he does at least have a bit of background with some of the technical stuff that goes into music production, which is a perspective we haven’t gotten on the show in a minute.

I don’t want him to coach, but I’d tolerate him and hope he’d be a “one and done” coaching deal if it happens.

John Legend's Chair: Alicia Keys or Low Chance Of Chance The Rapper (Pun Intended)!

Gwen Stefani's Chair: Charlie Puth, Ed Sheeran, Nick Jonas, or Low Chance Of Adam Levine.

Camila Cabello's Chair: Kelly Clarkson or Low Chance Of Camila Cabello.

Blake Shelton's Chair: Blake Shelton or Low Chance Of Blake/Gwen duo coaching.

50 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I don’t think Charlie is big enough to be a Voice coach. Can’t see it happening

Really? I think he's on Camila's tier of popularity. He's got a bunch of hits.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Really? I think he's on Camila's tier of popularity. He's got a bunch of hits.

I know but he still doesn’t strike me as a “big name” It’s hard to explain. I would say the same thing about the Jonas, but they were pretty big when Nick was a coach. Charlie isn’t very relevant right now afaik.

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I know but he still doesn’t strike me as a “big name” It’s hard to explain. I would say the same thing about the Jonas, but they were pretty big when Nick was a coach. Charlie isn’t very relevant right now afaik.

Yeah he definitely isn't but is John?

For the record, I wouldn't want Charlie as a coach either lol. He gives me weird vibes.

Edited by FloorWax

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Yeah he definitely isn't but is John?

For the record, I wouldn't want Charlie as a coach either lol. He gives me weird vibes.

Sure but it’s not the same thing. I can’t think of many artists who could fill the R&B lane that are as big as John. On the other hand Charlie has a lot of competition in the pop lane. 

I don’t think it’s a bad guess though. Most of the other names that have been brought up are unrealistic af compared to Charlie.

9 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I can’t think of many artists who could fill the R&B lane that are as big as John. On the other hand Charlie has a lot of competition in the pop lane.

Yeah you're right about that. Can't think of many current RnB artists who have as much name recognition. Even if "All of Me" overshadows basically everything John has done in terms of sheer recognizability, it has propelled him to household name status for sure.

I would imagine they have reduced and will continue to try to further reduce the budget for the show given some comments I've seen from NBC. It’s their biggest show, but it also isn’t what it once was. It won’t surprise me to see people with Charlie’s level of relevancy as coaches. 

3 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I would imagine they have reduced and will continue to try to further reduce the budget for the show given some comments I've seen from NBC. It’s their biggest show, but it also isn’t what it once was. It won’t surprise me to see people with Charlie’s level of relevancy as coaches. 

Idk Charlie being on the show would be too predictable since Camila was already a battle advisor before her season debut…