American Idol Season 21 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

16 minutes ago, idolfan1234 said:

Just confirming this week they are doing two songs.  One Disney song and one Mother's Day dedication?

Yeah, they’re probably doing two songs.  One is definitely Disney, the other is probably a Mother’s Day dedication since it’s Mother’s Day.

18 hours ago, Anythingcanhappen said:

A female powerhouse will never win ABC Redneck idol. Tragically. 

Can I just say TOLD YA SO. WHEN IAM WINS AND COLIN GOES OUT IN 4TH? lol :( 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

Can I just say TOLD YA SO. WHEN IAM WINS AND COLIN GOES OUT IN 4TH? lol :( 

If Iam doesn't win, it will be Colin. Basically, I predict Colin will be the winner or runner-up. I don't expect voters will choose anyone except Iam or Colin as the winner this season. I'm hoping for a We, Megan, & Iam final 3, but I don't think it will happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

47 minutes ago, ptebwwong said:

If Iam doesn't win, it will be Colin. Basically, I predict Colin will be the winner or runner-up. I don't expect voters will choose anyone except Iam or Colin as the winner this season. I'm hoping for a We, Megan, & Iam final 3, but I don't think it will happen. 

Yep. Colin will be in the finale, no doubt now. At first, I was thinking he might crash and burn kinda like Dan Marshall did last season, but he redeemed himself with “Dancing On My Own.” He had another great moment with his “Dive” duet with Megan. My prediction is still that he’ll lose to Iam but I definitely see him in the Top 2. Probably with Megan in third. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

19 hours ago, Carrie_On said:

Yep. Colin will be in the finale, no doubt now. At first, I was thinking he might crash and burn kinda like Dan Marshall did last season, but he redeemed himself with “Dancing On My Own.” He had another great moment with his “Dive” duet with Megan. My prediction is still that he’ll lose to Iam but I definitely see him in the Top 2. Probably with Megan in third. 

LOL they even made a Downfall Parody predicting who's going to be in the finale.:dead:

10 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

is that right after the finale 😭 

It's right after Top 5 Perform/Top 3 reveal, so his team or whoever scheduled it is assuming that he is going to make it to Top 3 (which he is, it's just funny that they are aware of that 💀

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, m1key said:

It's right after Top 5 Perform/Top 3 reveal, so his team or whoever scheduled it is assuming that he is going to make it to Top 3 (which he is, it's just funny that they are aware of that 💀

I’m suspecting he’s leading the vote by a large margin every week, like a Carrie and Scotty situation. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Mjsbigblog posted their own song suggestions for next week! American Idol 2023: Top 5 Season 21 Disney Song Suggestions (mjsbigblog.com)

So they're gonna do 3 songs in total?

I think just two.  In the Top 5 Song suggestions thread, Mikey revealed that Haven had two Disney songs -- a Disney film one and a Disney TV one.

11 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

I have a feeling Wè is gonna sing part of your world, it fits her voice 

Would absolutely love that, but I think Halle, the one who'll play ariel in the new movie, will sing it on the show for promo?

• Like 1

Actually, the Disney night song choices have finally been up!

-Colin: “Real Gone” (Cars)/“Nobody Knows” (Lumineers, Pete’s Dragon)

-Iam: “Lava” (Lava and Inside Out)/“Father and Son” (Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2)

-Megan: “Carried Me With You” (Onward)/“You Can’t Stop the Girl” (Bebe Rexha, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil)

-Wé: “Into the Unknown” (Frozen II)/“The Climb” (Hannah Montana: The Movie)

-Zachariah: “I Just Can’t Wait to be King” (The Lion King)/“Life is a Highway” (Rascal Flatts, Cars)

Edited by JodiRose
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

-Iam: “Lava” (Lava and Inside Out)/“Father and Son” (Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2)

-Megan: “Carried Me With You” (Onward)/“You Can’t Stop the Girl” (Bebe Rexha, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil)

-Zachariah: “I Just Can’t Wait to be King” (The Lion King)/“Life is a Highway” (Rascal Flatts, Cars)

Damn Wé came with 2 heavy hitter songs, she might end up closing then with the climb

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

I hope these are real. I love the Bebe Rexha song for Megan

• Like 1

I’m not a fan of Wé’s song choices for her tbh. The Climb is sooo overdone and Into The Unknown is very high-risk.

Zachariah’s performances will be… entertaining that’s for sure.

I like both of Megan’s songs for her, especially You Can’t Stop The Girl. I don’t love the song itself but I think it could be good for her voice.

Iam will do his Iam thing. I bet he closes again with the Cat Stevens song.

Edited by FloorWax

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

I’m not a fan of Wé’s song choices for her tbh. The Climb is sooo overdone and Into The Unknown is very high-risk.

Zachariah’s performances will be… entertaining that’s for sure.

I like both of Megan’s songs for her, especially You Can’t Stop The Girl. I don’t love the song itself but I think it could be good for her voice.

Iam will do his Iam thing. I bet he closes again with the Cat Stevens song.

But it might be better to do songs that people recognize than do a song from an obscure film, as Megan did with the one from Onward.  The point about "Into the Unknown" being high-risk still stands, however.

Edited by CarmenSandiego
  • Like 2