American Idol Season 21 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

FB Stats 2 Hours after show (12 am EST)

- Iam (10K likes/942 comments/1K shares)

- We (7.2K likes/1K comments/652 shares)

- Megan (4.3K likes/582 comments/890 shares)

- Colin (3.1K likes/298 comments/349 shares)

- Warren (2.1K likes/156 comments/161 shares)

- Haven (2K likes/309 comments/91 shares)

- Zachariah (1.9K likes/417 comments/68 shares)

- Oliver (1.4K likes/165 comments/63 shares)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

FB Stats 2 Hours after show (12 am EST)

- Iam (10K likes/942 comments/1K shares)

- We (7.2K likes/1K comments/652 shares)

- Megan (4.3K likes/582 comments/890 shares)

- Colin (3.1K likes/298 comments/349 shares)

- Warren (2.1K likes/156 comments/161 shares)

- Haven (2K likes/309 comments/91 shares)

- Zachariah (1.9K likes/417 comments/68 shares)

- Oliver (1.4K likes/165 comments/63 shares)

Looks like Haven and Zachariah are in the danger zone.  Oliver, of course, is already there.

I think that Megan will surpass Colin and get into the finale, making this a non-country finale for the first time in way too long!

Megan could come in second, but I'm thinking that she'll come in third.  I hope that We wins but if Iam does so (as is likely), I won't be upset.  I like him most of the guys and he's not the typical guy with a guitar.

• Like 1

Sorry, but i heard that someone sang "High and Dry" and i needed to listen to that with my own ears. And i have to say, this guy Oliver did a great job with it. Very good performance.

Such a shame that he was in the bottom, but oh well, expected from Minivan.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Sorry, but i heard that someone sang "High and Dry" and i needed to listen to that with my own ears. And i have to say, this guy Oliver did a great job with it. Very good performance.

Such a shame that he was in the bottom, but oh well, expected from Minivan.

He BROUGHT IT! I was also a big surprised he was in the bottom as well

• Like 1

I am disappointed that Tyson did not make it, but he definitely hurt himself with the choice of "For Once In My Life." Andy Williams recorded this song back in the 60's.

A better choice for his voice would have been "Lately" or "Ribbon in the Sky." Sorry to see him go.

At this point, I cannot see anyone beating We' on sheer talent alone. However, taking into consideration both talent plus the intangibles of likeability that IAM brings, he will probably win.

BUT, the contest is not yet over and I am anxious to see a SURPRISE from any of the remaining competitors.

GOOD LUCK ALL!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

That weird man 

Lol yeah his indifference to Wé is strange since he's someone who usually likes people that can sing their ass off.

There's always that one contestant with him though, last year it was Nicolina.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Looks like Haven and Zachariah are in the danger zone.  Oliver, of course, is already there.

I think that Megan will surpass Colin and get into the finale, making this a non-country finale for the first time in way too long!

Megan could come in second, but I'm thinking that she'll come in third.  I hope that We wins but if Iam does so (as is likely), I won't be upset.  I like him most of the guys and he's not the typical guy with a guitar.

This aligns with my views. Once Zachariah and Oliver go, Haven should go next because she has overstayed and there is no justification for her staying over others. Megan and Colin can battle it out for country person in the finale. Pulling for Megan because I think she is better. Hope We' wins but wouldn't be mad at Iam winning. 

1 hour ago, KelseyW said:

If Iam gets 2nd over Megan or We it would be ok. lol ❤️ 

My thoughts exactly. I’ll be mad if he loses to Colin but I’d be fine with Megan or Wé beating him lol. I don’t think it’ll happen but I’d much prefer that over another male country singer, especially one as underbaked as Colin. 

• Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Lol yeah his indifference to Wé is strange since he's someone who usually likes people that can sing their ass off.

There's always that one contestant with him though, last year it was Nicolina.

In the latest one he says I Have Nothing is his favorite performance by her. And he finally put her above Colin in his ranking lmao 🥴

• Haha 3

WHY OH WHY DON'T WE HAVE STUDIOS.

Idol really doesn't know how to make money off of covers. lol

Seriously. We, Megan, and Iam alone... They'd sound so amazing in the recording booth!!

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

WHY OH WHY DON'T WE HAVE STUDIOS.

Idol really doesn't know how to make money off of covers. lol

Seriously. We, Megan, and Iam alone... They'd sound so amazing in the recording booth!!

As amazing as that would be, it's probably too overwhelming for the contestants. Especially in a situation like this week: they have performances AND results on BOTH Sunday and Monday, have Tuesday - Thursday to learn a solo song and a duet, and then Friday and Saturday they are back to rehearsing on stage.

• Like 3

I feel like Oliver will get it this week since his performance will likely be very emotional and moving with his dad being there. Even if he is dead on arrival, that is a moment Idol will want to showcase.

I predict Megan will get it at Top 5, giving her a final "moment" to secure her spot in the Top 3 as well as a chance to increase her odds at winning. 

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, m1key said:

I feel like Oliver will get it this week since his performance will likely be very emotional and moving with his dad being there. Even if he is dead on arrival, that is a moment Idol will want to showcase.

I predict Megan will get it at Top 5, giving her a final "moment" to secure her spot in the Top 3 as well as a chance to increase her odds at winning. 

Sounds logical to me.

1 hour ago, m1key said:

Idol is not going to want a Voice alum win their show.   They are also not going to have 2 Voice people in the finals. 

They are also not going to alienate their Country base and not have a Country singer in the finals.

Edited by mytake1

20 minutes ago, Anythingcanhappen said:

What’s the story on Oliver’s dad? I may have missed a chapter lol

Unfortunately, he suffered a stroke and can't really do anything when it comes to music anymore. So Oliver is basically trying to carry out his father's legacy as well as his own. It really is a touching story.

• Like 1