American Idol Season 21 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

Just now, StarWalker1 said:

Oh here u go now LMAO

Ok, not a fan of this show but it's obvious that a female is not winning again like, never, and Iam happens to be really popular and i happen to genuinely like him, so between him and Mr. Hunting trophies, i 100% pick him FTW

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, not a fan of this show but it's obvious that a female is not winning again like, never, and Iam happens to be really popular and i happen to genuinely like him, so between him and Mr. Hunting trophies, i 100% pick him FTW

Oh absolutely without a doubt, even before the controversy happened I largely preferred Iam over him. What sucks is that I actually started to warm up to Colin since his last performance was pretty incredible (and I say this as a non-male country fan). But yeah Iam definitely takes it. Also hope I didn't sound rude when I said that lol

• Like 2

On 4/28/2023 at 7:56 PM, m1key said:

New Voting Numbers/Potential Performance Order

1 - Tyson

2 - TBD

3 - Haven

4 - Lucy

5 - Oliver

6 - TBD

7 - Marybeth

8 - Wé 

9 - Nutsa

10 - Megan

11 - TBD

12 - Iam

Collin, Warren, and Zachariah have yet to reveal.

So Zachariah is 11, the rest im not sure

Anyways some thoughts:

- Interesting to see Tyson, Haven and Oliver early

- The girls in general have solid spots 

- Iam closing again lowkey iconic

43 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

So Zachariah is 11, the rest im not sure

Anyways some thoughts:

- Interesting to see Tyson, Haven and Oliver early

- The girls in general have solid spots 

- Iam closing again lowkey iconic

Iam closing is interesting since the vote closes during the commercial 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

So yeah We, Megan and Iam ATE last night! Also really enjoyed Nutsa so it was a bummer to see her leave :(

Those three should be the finalists tbh but Colin’s obviously going to disrupt things.

• Sad 3

At least tomorrow night's results have potential to be chaotic since there are no obvious fodder in the form of wildcards (and the save could shake things up). After that I think it will get pretty boring 🤷‍♂️ I would say I would stop watching but I don't have anything to do on Sunday nights anyways, and Monday nights stop after this week, sooooo

1 minute ago, m1key said:

At least tomorrow night's results have potential to be chaotic since there are no obvious fodder in the form of wildcards (and the save could shake things up). After that I think it will get pretty boring 🤷‍♂️ I would say I would stop watching but I don't have anything to do on Sunday nights anyways, and Monday nights stop after this week, sooooo

How many more weeks after this one?

So, who do we think the Bottom 3 will be tomorrow? I think Tyson and Haven will definitely land there. Marybeth and Oliver are pretty stalled on momentum so I could see either joining them.

I think Iam, Colin, Wé, and Megan are the most safe.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

So, who do we think the Bottom 3 will be tomorrow? I think Tyson and Haven will definitely land there. Marybeth and Oliver are pretty stalled on momentum so I could see either joining them.

I think Iam, Colin, Wé, and Megan are the most safe.

I think Marybeth and Tyson will go home. I also agree that Haven and Oliver could be in trouble. I think everyone else is safe for now. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Those three should be the finalists tbh but Colin’s obviously going to disrupt things.

I’m praying he gets Cade’d/Fritz’d (did either of these terms take?) 😆 Someone who seemed destined for the finale and only gets 4th place. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

I think Marybeth and Tyson will go home. I also agree that Haven and Oliver could be in trouble. I think everyone else is safe for now. 

If there is indeed a wildcard tomorrow, that could be interesting. Out of those 4, who would the judges most likely save?