American Idol S20 Top 14 Performance Discussion

istersay

Welp, I'm good with Dan going. I feared he was going to last so long.

Sad to see Ava and Allegra go. Not too surprised about Allegra but at least she gave her best performance. :( Then Ava...... yeah she seemed like someone that just barely made it through last week so I figured she would have gotten lost in the shuffle at some point.

Throughout all of the ABC era I have always had someone I've stanned make at least Top 6, but this season none of my faves even made Top 11 so I'm probably going to stop watching after tomorrows episode. 

Just now, m1key said:

Throughout all of the ABC era I have always had someone I've stanned make at least Top 6, but this season none of my faves even made Top 11 so I'm probably going to stop watching after tomorrows episode. 

But also just watch this just be me saying anything because Im angry in the moment, and I will still watch the rest of the szn lol 

7 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

While Dan should be in trouble because he sucks he's completely safe. 

You were saying?

This is awful. The last five people on the stage were all people I voted for, and I only voted for 7 people. Ava was a last-minute choice so if I had to lose three people I voted for, I'm at least glad she was one of them, but the fact that Fritz, Noah, Emyrson, Jay, Christian, and Lady K all made it through, this season is going downhill fast.

I guess I should actually jump on the Noah bandwagon; he's actually growing on me and he's probably the best defense against the inevitability of Fritz Hager.