𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 🧚‍♀️

QueenMae16

13 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

And I know, we love it when the audience reacts well to Hailey's performances. But overall I'm proud of how far she's come and continued to slay it every round, proving any doubters wrong.

If Hailey is eliminated tomorrow, it has nothing to do with her voice, at this point I would be happy wherever she finishes. It was a gorgeous performance tonight and it showed that she connected through it. 

Although for her, since she really wants this, I'm not letting her go down without a fight lmao. Make sure to prepare your IS votes tomorrow if she needs it(hopefully she won't)

She said in that interview she wants to win, so I had no choice but to vote for her tonight. What ever happens, happens. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hiimjules said:

I think she’s a shoe-in for the PV, but I gave all of my votes and then some to her just in case.

I love a good underdog scenario, and no one else’s journey on the show has captivated me as much as Hailey’s this season. From being overlooked in the pre-lives to then being the only one on PO night who didn’t sound shaky or off… she’s just come so far, and it seems like she’s really in it to win it all, and it would be so fantastic if she did

All of this.

As well with her IS performance breakout in the playoffs, that was the moment that gave her huge momentum.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

All of this.

As well with her IS performance breakout in the playoffs, that was the moment that gave her huge momentum.

Ohhh yeah, that performance of Jar of Hearts alongside four weak/semi-decent IS songs was enough to lock her in for at least semis, but she’s proved herself even so beyond that.

Also, I truly enjoy GNT but Hailey carried the duet imo. She toned down her rasp to blend in better with the trio, but her parts were more enjoyable and she carried her own alongside them. Tbh, they sound the best when they’re harmonizing together, but Hailey solo is stronger than the three of them individually. 

• Like 3

I just listened to the Kelly cover Hailey was talking about on last night’s show on her Instagram. Actually, it’s her first post!! Full circle for sure. I’d pay to see her sing Piece By Piece in the finale, I can’t imagine how much better she’d sing it two years later and on that voice stage!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hiimjules said:

I just listened to the Kelly cover Hailey was talking about on last night’s show on her Instagram. Actually, it’s her first post!! Full circle for sure. I’d pay to see her sing Piece By Piece in the finale, I can’t imagine how much better she’d sing it two years later and on that voice stage!

It would be great to see how she sung it now. 

If "Piece By Piece" is her final solo on her journey, then that would be amazing. No matter where she placed.

"Piece By Piece" "You Say" "When I Look At You" were the stand out covers from hers, that got me intrigued in her voice.