๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ

QueenMae16

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Everything is โ€œfunโ€ to her. Thatโ€™s how I see it. Last week, it was a โ€œcoolโ€ song for Hailey. That depends on who you ask. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

I hope her and GNT are duet partners.ย 

Kelly is just energetic lol, although I admit "Peter Pan" was kinda cool. She showed her fun side on the journey!ย 

ย 

I could see it, frontrunners teaming up to go into the Finale together? Sure, why not.ย 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

I think they will pair her with Joshua. Out of the top 8, they make the most sense to me. Besides, her frontrunner status might help boost him to the finale which I assume is TBTP's goal.

There is a precedent for pairing team membersโ€ฆS12, Chris Blue and Vanessa Harrison. Maybe I shouldnโ€™t get my hopes up, but I think itโ€™s the best possible pairing for both of them.ย 
ย 

ย 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

I think they will pair her with Joshua. Out of the top 8, they make the most sense to me. Besides, her frontrunner status might help boost him to the finale which I assume is TBTP's goal.

Honestly, I'm not sure Joshua could work besides being the "odd" pairing out.

ย 

I think Lana or even Wendy could work, lmao. Wendy/Hailey duet would be literal slayage. Despite Wendy being triple her age, Hailey could hold her own with the powerful woman.

ย 

Or GNT of course, but they could be paired with someone else(or even Jim/Sasha)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Honestly, I'm not sure Joshua could work besides being the "odd" pairing out.

ย 

I think Lana or even Wendy could work, lmao. Wendy/Hailey duet would be literal slayage. Despite Wendy being triple her age, Hailey could hold her own with the powerful woman.

ย 

Or GNT of course, but they could be paired with someone else(or even Jim/Sasha)

One thing to keep in mind is her age, and they have to spend a lot of time rehearsing together. Personally, I think she would feel most comfortable with the sibling trio, who are probably like older brothers and sisters to her at this point. ย 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

One thing to keep in mind is her age, and they have to spend a lot of time rehearsing together. Personally, I think she would feel most comfortable with the sibling trio, who are probably like older brothers and sisters to her at this point. ย 

If going by age, then I could see Jim/Sasha(20 years old) too. But GNT would be a great pick to work with. Now I see it because you pointed their age out.

ย 

Although still, Wendy/Hailey would be slayage. However it could be for the best that Hailey gets a younger partner.ย 

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

If going by age, then I could see Jim/Sasha(20 years old) too. But GNT would be a great pick to work with. Now I see it because you pointed their age out.

ย 

Although still, Wendy/Hailey would be slayage. However it could be for the best that Hailey gets a younger partner.ย 

Iโ€™m just hoping for the best! There are three acts I would veto if I could, but Iโ€™ll keep that to myself.ย 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

She just followed Lewis Capaldi, btw. She usually follows the contestants she covers on the show. ย She doesnโ€™t randomly follow many artistsโ€ฆ.I think just Adele and Gwen Stefani since sheโ€™s been on the show, in addition to those she has covered, plus Ed Sheeran.ย 
ย 

EDIT: She has a nearly two year old cover of โ€œBruisesโ€ on her IG, FWIW.ย 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She just followed Lewis Capaldi, btw. She usually follows the contestants she covers on the show. ย She doesnโ€™t randomly follow many artistsโ€ฆ.I think just Adele and Gwen Stefani since sheโ€™s been on the show, in addition to those she has covered, plus Ed Sheeran.ย 
ย 

EDIT: She has a nearly two year old cover of โ€œBruisesโ€ on her IG, FWIW.ย 

"Bruises" and "Before You Go" were used already. So you think she would do "Someone You Loved"?

ย 

There's also "Hold Me While You Wait", assuming she does do Capaldi at all. I think both songs would capture the raw power she has in her tone.

ย 

Damn, if "You Say" is never getting picked for her at this point, it likely never will lol.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

"Bruises" and "Before You Go" were used already. So you think she would do "Someone You Loved"?

ย 

There's also "Hold Me While You Wait", assuming she does do Capaldi at all. I think both songs would capture the raw power she has in her tone.

ย 

Damn, if "You Say" is never getting picked for her at this point, it likely never will lol.

โ€œHold Me While You Waitโ€ could be a moment.ย 
ย 

Hereโ€™s the thing. She typically doesnโ€™t follow the artists she covers until after the performance. Sheโ€™s very unlikely to leave an obvious clue like that, in my opinion.ย 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

ย 

ย 

She should pull a Sarah Grace and sing "Someone You Loved" lyric with "You Say" melody. Sarah escaped the bottom that week, I'm just sayingย :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

โ€œHold Me While You Waitโ€ could be a moment.ย 
ย 

Hereโ€™s the thing. She typically doesnโ€™t follow the artists she covers until after the performance. Sheโ€™s very unlikely to leave an obvious clue like that, in my opinion.ย 

"HMWYW" is a good song and I would choose it instead of the other that hasn't been used. Agreed on its moment potential.

ย 

If its not a clue, then we are back to square one. I'm just hoping for the best song choice and for her to slay it, then wherever it takes her next week, she should be proud of herself.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

She should pull a Sarah Grace and sing "Someone You Loved" lyric with "You Say" melody. Sarah escaped the bottom that week, I'm just sayingย :rolleyes:

I'd rather her just sing "SYL" by itself lol.

ย 

Not like Hailey is ever in danger of the bottom anymore thoughย :stud:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

"HMWYW" is a good song and I would choose it instead of the other that hasn't been used. Agreed on its moment potential.

ย 

If its not a clue, then we are back to square one. I'm just hoping for the best song choice and for her to slay it, then wherever it takes her next week, she should be proud of herself.

OK, she just now followed Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry. Pretty sure we are being trolled at the moment. LOL

• Haha 2

OK, she just now followed Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry. Pretty sure we are being trolled at the moment. LOL

Taking a page from Samuel and trolling us!

It is the theme of trolling, for this season though.

ย 

Now hold on.....

"When I Look At You" Not counting that out yet....

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 2

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Officially it's the ol "Someone You Loved" not my first choice, but a great song for her I'd say.ย 

ย 

Before the studio is listenable here, I'm excited to see her singing it. I hope another moment will be produced.

Overdone song, but we all know sheโ€™s going to kill it and advance. ;)ย 

• Like 1

But for more positivity, I think it's also a powerful song that can be memorable. I'm just waiting for the studio to be listenable here, to conclude my thoughts.

ย 

Overall though, I am excited for it more than last week, cause I think she can do really well on this. It's a tough competition, but Hailey has got this.

ย 

Give the performance your all Hailey!(even though I learned now, that she doesn't read this lol)

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Iโ€™m just ignoring the complaining about the song choice. LOLย 

ย 

Iโ€™ll pass final judgement when I hear it.ย 

True, I was iffy at first. But if it's in her wheelhouse like "Elastic Heart" I see another moment for her.

ย 

I'm not going to spread doom just because it's overdone. She can make it memorable and clean up enough votes to advance.

ย 

But of course, no matter what, she's going to slay the performance like always. Even if she gets eliminated on Tuesday, Hailey should be proud of her journey. I know we all are proud of her, the very least.

• Like 1

She will do a great job. She keeps proving herself week after week so i don't see how this time will be different.

ย 

That song is actually good for her even if it is "OvErDonE" but of course, IDF finding something to complain about, no surprises there ๐Ÿ™„ย 

ย 

Other contestant sang a song last week that is actually FREAKING OVERDONE (You know which one i'm talking about) there were comments about it but i didn't see the same level of complaining and negativity, i wonder why?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

ย 

It's almost like IDF has really different standards for certain contestants...oops, i said it ๐Ÿคญ

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

True, I was iffy at first. But if it's in her wheelhouse like "Elastic Heart" I see another moment for her.

ย 

I'm not going to spread doom just because it's overdone. She can make it memorable and clean up enough votes to advance.

ย 

But of course, no matter what, she's going to slay the performance like always. Even if she gets eliminated on Tuesday, Hailey should be proud of her journey. I know we all are proud of her, the very least.

I think it fits her voice perfectly, but what do I know?ย 
ย 

I also think that despite this being a massive hit, we have a lot of people watching who wonโ€™t know the song well enough to be bored with it, and her version will different enough from the original to be unique. Iโ€™ll be able to confirm this in about 12 minutes.ย 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1