๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ

QueenMae16

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Hailey probably won't win with her set, but she slayed her songs and that Billie rendition was amazing.

ย 

Just hoping she is proud of herself, no matter the placement, she deserves to be in the Finale.

Sheโ€™ll probably get 2nd or 3rd.ย 

• Like 1

A little rough here, but she's got that stage presence, girl can work it.

ย 

This was easily a 10/10, very beautiful. I loved this performance.

ย 

Adding both to OP.

ย 

Hailey wants to win, so I gave my votes, but I hope she knows that this is a tough competition and Minivan has certain taste in artists. But who cares, like yall said, this is for her career and not to win over a bunch of grandmas who would never go see a teen girl in concert. So well done Hailey on this journey.

ย 

Still, we got her duet with Kelly tomorrow, so I'm excited for her official final performance within the next 24 hours.

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

A little rough here, but she's got that stage presence, girl can work it.

ย 

This was easily a 10/10, very beautiful. I loved this performance.

ย 

Adding both to OP.

ย 

Hailey wants to win, so I gave my votes, but I hope she knows that this is a tough competition and Minivan has certain taste in artists. But who cares, like yall said, this is for her career and not to win over a bunch of grandmas who would never go see a teen girl in concert. So well done Hailey on this journey.

ย 

Still, we got her duet with Kelly tomorrow, so I'm excited for her official final performance within the next 24 hours.

I could honestly care less about what some irrelevant grandma's on Facebook have to say about her, to put it frankly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maxwell said:

I could honestly care less about what some irrelevant grandma's on Facebook have to say about her, to put it frankly.

Yeah I wouldn't want a bunch of grandmas as the majority of my fan either.ย 

ย 

She def gained some younger fans this season though thanks to ari. Moving on she'll also get Kelly's support and opportunities to make a name for herself, which is more important than winning the show.

Hailey did great tonight on both songs! Her first performance was my least favorite but there were great moments in there. Her low notes were gorgeous as hell. She's gonna be successful after the show and I wish her the best of luck! She slayed her second song.

If we only considered Facebook, she probably got 4th place. They do not stan Olivia and Billie, but we already knew that.ย 
ย 

If we only considered YT, IG, and Twitter, sheโ€™s the winner! But, we know thatโ€™s not how it works.ย 
ย 

If we consider all platforms, sheโ€™s could be as high as 2nd or 3rd, but letโ€™s be honest, sheโ€™s unlikely to be in 2nd.ย 
ย 

I predict 3rd place, but 4th is also a possibility if the Team Blake vote supported Paris heavily.ย 

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

If we only considered Facebook, she probably got 4th place. They do not stan Olivia and Billie, but we already knew that.ย 
ย 

If we only considered YT, IG, and Twitter, sheโ€™s the winner! But, we know thatโ€™s not how it works.ย 
ย 

If we consider all platforms, sheโ€™s could be as high as 2nd or 3rd, but letโ€™s be honest, sheโ€™s unlikely to be in 2nd.ย 
ย 

I predict 3rd place, but 4th is also a possibility if the Team Blake vote supported Paris heavily.ย 

Not gonna lie, i'm sad because her stats last week made me think she had a chance, but apparently song choice plays a big factor in the voting.ย 

ย 

Anyway, considering how stacked is the finale, there is no shame in losing.

ย 

Let's enjoy her duet with Kelly tonight.ย 

ย 

12 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Not gonna lie, i'm sad because her stats last week made me think she had a chance, but apparently song choice plays a big factor in the voting.ย 

ย 

Anyway, considering how stacked is the finale, there is no shame in losing.

ย 

Let's enjoy her duet with Kelly tonight.ย 

ย 

Not only does minivan not stan Billie and Olivia, many of them donโ€™t even know who they are. On top of that, they donโ€™t like the songs when they hear them for the first time. So, when you pick those songs, winning is not the objective. Iโ€™m OK with that, because she needs to show who she can be as an artist more than she needs the shitty contract. I donโ€™t think most contestants understand the history. If she finishes 3rd and Republic signs her, at least it will be because they want to. Iโ€™m not expecting that, because I donโ€™t think they even pay attention to the show. I mentioned in the other thread that hammering TikTok might be a good strategy. I took a look at her account and noticed she can easily generate lots of views with short videos of her just sitting there with someone elseโ€™s song playing in the background. Imagine if she starts posting videos of her singing.ย 

• Like 3

Congrats to Hailey! I really think she shouldโ€™ve been second place (with Wendy as the winner, but donโ€™t get me startedโ€ฆ๐Ÿ™ƒ) but she had a great run, made a name for herself, and gave some memorable and beautiful performances. Had she stuck with Ariana, she wouldโ€™ve barely made it past POโ€™s, but she made finale!! And came in fourth!! Out of so many others. Incredible feat and I canโ€™t wait to see what she does next.

• Like 3

I don't have much to say, but congrats to Hailey on a great season. Coming from the Blinds as pretty much an inexperienced vocalist, turning two chairs is an accomplishment. Getting stolen by Kelly and thriving in the POs WC IS with that slayage of "Jar Of Hearts" proving to everyone that she could sing just as good and even better, then some adults and more experienced vocalists.ย 

ย 

Well done for your 4th Place finish, and great duet with Kelly. Song was a bop tbh.

ย 

ย 

Adding to OP. Amazing performance with Kelly.

• Like 3

Itโ€™s almost a blessing she didnโ€™t win - her potential is limitless, and Voice winners donโ€™t fare that well, anyway, despite some of them being so so talented.

ย 

I still say sheโ€™s gotta go in with the TikTok and Instagram reel covers. Sheโ€™s the perfect candidate for a market like that, and Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™ll be discovered so very quickly.

ย 

Had she been on a different season she probably wouldโ€™ve taken it all. I compare her to Brynn, whose vocals kind of peaked at KOโ€™s and then were a little shaky live at the same age, and sheโ€™s just so beyond. I canโ€™t wait to see what she does next.

• Like 2

Yeah, I will say that she definitely had the potential to win, its really just the luck of having TPTB and your coach(in this case, Kelly) on your side. The audience will vote for what they like and what appeals to them. I'm glad Hailey stayed true to herself, however if Kelly truly wanted to win with her, she could have. But alas, it wasn't in the plans for this season. She was a true underdog for the season and proved a lot of people wrong, she has what it takes to thrive on that stage. And she showed that every round.

ย 

Can't say I'm not disappointed for her, since she wanted to win, but its best she didn't tbh. She should be proud regardless and not to give up singing. Go on Tik Tok and post all the singing videos to your heart's content girl. That's what she needs to do, then just let the pieces fall where they will fall, she's talented no matter who says what.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 3