𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 🧚‍♀️

QueenMae16

40 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I thought I’d dig up this comment from the night of her blind, just for fun. :haha:

Going from being dismissed to fodder or Playoffs elimination, to being potentially in the Top 3. LMAO.

Also the scare in the Playoffs, but she had a KO-level breakout and used that momentum so far to push her power through. Top 11 moment was gold to watch/listen to. I'm just so proud of her and glad she's still here to root for. Yet, still more potential to be brought out in Hailey, that's lowkey scary. But fun to watch of course. :stud:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, CoolBriz said:

I think Hailey should sing 'Rise' by Katy Perry next week.

Would be a challenge for her, it requires a wide range, but I think she could do it. A lot of power she has for it, so I think it would be a solid choice. 

I can add it in suggestions, if you want?

• Like 2

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while.

First of all, congrats to Hailey for making it to the top 10! That Elastic Heart performance was gorgeous. I'm very much looking forward to what she has for us in the future.

It's also great how much Arianators have fallen in love with her. I always look at Twitter (and IDF) while I watch the show, and I see nothing but positive comments there.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, British Man said:

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while.

First of all, congrats to Hailey for making it to the top 10! That Elastic Heart performance was gorgeous. I'm very much looking forward to what she has for us in the future.

It's also great how much Arianators have fallen in love with her. I always look at Twitter (and IDF) while I watch the show, and I see nothing but positive comments there.

Its all good.

Agreed, she had her moment. And she should be very proud of herself.

Yes lol, they love her and I bet she's the "honorary" Ariana member at this point.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Would be a challenge for her, it requires a wide range, but I think she could do it. A lot of power she has for it, so I think it would be a solid choice. 

I can add it in suggestions, if you want?

If she can't do Katy's range, she can lower the key to suit her but still keep the dynamic in the song. 

Yes, please do add in the suggestion list. Thank you!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Its all good.

Agreed, she had her moment. And she should be very proud of herself.

Yes lol, they love her and I bet she's the "honorary" Ariana member at this point.

Too bad they aren’t reliable voters for the most part. However, some of them probably do vote, and I suspect younger pop fans who aren’t part of the Ariana stanbase are favoring her overwhelmingly. Brynn cleaned up with this segment of the audience, and I see no reason Hailey can’t do the same. The long season definitely helps her, because it gives her time to build momentum after having to overcome losing her battle, and she has the advantage of being the “underdog.” Chevel benefitted from underdog status. By the time the haters caught on to what was happening, she was already on her way to the bank to cash the $100K check. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Too bad they aren’t reliable voters for the most part. However, some of them probably do vote, and I suspect younger pop fans who aren’t part of the Ariana stanbase are favoring her overwhelmingly. Brynn cleaned up with this segment of the audience, and I see no reason Hailey can’t do the same. The long season definitely helps her, because it gives her time to build momentum after having to overcome losing her battle, and she has the advantage of being the “underdog.” Chevel benefitted from underdog status. By the time the haters caught on to what was happening, she was already on her way to the bank to cash the $100K check. 

Hailey can clean up who she can, if it helps, it helps, even if its just like 5% of her overall votes. While we know Hailey can sing and compete with these professional and experienced vocalists, the audience will clearly view her as the "underdog" because of her age. So I agree 100%. Always nice to have people rooting for her, she has more than proven herself on that stage.

Lmao, not like Chevel could be bothered by the haters, she was beloved because of her natural ability on the stage and having that versatile voice in her. I see comparisons with Hailey, she has a natural ability to just sing like the building is her concert lol. We literally see no nerves in her, she is meant for this stage and has the willpower to push through. I'm very glad she wants this for herself, because she has amazing talent.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Djsoke said:

She’s really impressed me since lived started! High key the most consistent performer in the live shows so far 

Yeah…it’s mind blowing that this is someone with basically zero experience performing in front of an audience (other than her stuffed animals, according to her), coming into the season. 

• Like 2