𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 🧚‍♀️

QueenMae16

This YouTube channel has a lot of clips of the various contestants being called safe, rehearsal packages, coach comments, etc. This is one of Hailey being called safe and it already has 10K views on it. LOL. They only have 390 subscribers. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

This YouTube channel has a lot of clips of the various contestants being called safe, rehearsal packages, coach comments, etc. This is one of Hailey being called safe and it already has 10K views on it. LOL. They only have 390 subscribers. 

I noticed her and GNT get the best views when I see these on my feed. 

Hailey legit has a fanbase, even if its not hugely impactful with voting, its nice to see for her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I noticed her and GNT get the best views when I see these on my feed. 

Hailey legit has a fanbase, even if its not hugely impactful with voting, its nice to see for her.

Well, that video racked up another 4K views in about 1/2 hour. The only way someone would find that is through Google, like I did. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m not sure whether you’ve noticed, but there are a lot of Hailey Mia stan accounts on IG. I see them all over, so I decide to search and I see at least 20 of them. She will probably get even more. 

Its no surprise that she is getting great SM reactions. No matter where she places next week, she should capitalize on her fanbase and run with it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m not sure whether you’ve noticed, but there are a lot of Hailey Mia stan accounts on IG. I see them all over, so I decide to search and I see at least 20 of them. She will probably get even more. 

Yeah, she probably has the most out of everyone in the finale.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I'm guilty for about 10 of the views there haha

I looked it up on youtube

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

I'm guilty for about 10 of the views there haha

I looked it up on youtube

Yeah, that’s my point. This video on a channel with only 400 subscribers is now up to 45K views in 12 hours, which means there are a lot of people searching for Hailey Mia content. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, theriverarcade said:

I know I'm probably reallyyyy late but can you please Add Me? She's really amazing and most of the time on-pitch. Thank youuu

Never too late to join, welcome to IDF btw(I see you are new) Her pitch remains near-flawless, totally agree.

Added! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Random thought: She’s clearly the underdog for the win, but I also think some people are wondering in the back of their minds whether she has more casual support than anyone realizes. We’ve seen crazier things. 

I know it probably means nothing, or close to it. But why call her last, twice in a row? I feel like TPTB is trying to keep her on a low level now. I'm going to be bold, but maybe she's very close to being 1st than we think. Of course it's just speculation....

Casuals rule overall, and sometimes the "frontrunners" don't actually win....

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 2

I know i'm late but congratulations Hailey! You are gonna be sensational in the finale :w00tbounce: 

I'm happy with her being in the finale, but i honestly would be Even more happy if she wins. 

All i know is, if she wins, i'm gonna celebrate, grab my popcorn and enjoy the meltdowns, because men, there is gonna be meltdowns:muwahaha: (just hoping that she stays away from social media next week)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

I know it probably means nothing, or close to it. But why call her last, twice in a row? I feel like TPTB is trying to keep her on a low level now. I'm going to be bold, but maybe she's very close to being 1st than we think. Of course it's just speculation....

Casuals rule overall, and sometimes the "frontrunners" don't actually win....

All of these social media stats are likely well within a margin or error. Right now, on Facebook, she has 45K more views, and only 900 fewer reacts. The group has the edge on v/r. I’d rather have their stats, but they’re still very close. I could easily make a case that it’s possibly closer than most people think. Nobody really knows. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I know i'm late but congratulations Hailey! You are gonna be sensational in the finale :w00tbounce: 

I'm happy with her being in the finale, but i honestly would be Even more happy if she wins. 

All i know is, if she wins, i'm gonna celebrate, grab my popcorn and enjoy the meltdowns, because men, there is gonna be meltdowns:muwahaha: (just hoping that she stays away from social media next week)

If Hailey can actually pull it off, it will be meltdown city for IDF. Likely Brynn/Chevel levels. 

Of course Hailey is one of my Top 2, so she would be a very well deserved Winner. I just hope for a good finale set and performances for/from her.

• Like 2

Look at whose performance is featured on the Voice app this week. 😉

The other two videos are the Wendy-Paris duet and Joshua’s performance. I don’t know whether it makes a difference, but it can’t hurt. 

Rxxz08a.jpg

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Look at whose performance is featured on the Voice app this week. 😉

The other two videos are the Wendy-Paris duet and Joshua’s performance. I don’t know whether it makes a difference, but it can’t hurt. 

Rxxz08a.jpg

Looks like the app designers are Hailey fans - nice to know that they have taste :wub:

• Like 2

I posted this on the spoiler thread but i'm posting it again here. 

I was happy when i saw Hailey's song choices because i'm sure she is gonna slay them, then i got sad because i remembered the average Voice viemer is 60+ and they are not gonna vote for a Billie Eilish or an Olivia Rodrigo.

Then i got happy again because she is gonna end her run being herself, singing songs that she enjoys and that are in her wheelhouse. I'm proud of you Hailey, don't worry about the prize, i'm sure you are gonna be sensational tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2