𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 🧚‍♀️

QueenMae16

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

She will do a great job. She keeps proving herself week after week so i don't see how this time will be different.

That song is actually good for her even if it is "OvErDonE" but of course, IDF finding something to complain about, no surprises there 🙄 

Other contestant sang a song last week that is actually FREAKING OVERDONE (You know which one i'm talking about) there were comments about it but i didn't see the same level of complaining and negativity, i wonder why?? 🤔🤔

It's almost like IDF has really different standards for certain contestants...oops, i said it 🤭

Hailey is held to a higher standard like Wendy, so IDF will never be satisfied. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think it fits her voice perfectly, but what do I know? 

I also think that despite this being a massive hit, we have a lot of people watching who won’t know the song well enough to be bored with it, and her version will different enough from the original to be unique. I’ll be able to confirm this in about 12 minutes. 

It does for sure. 

She strips it down or makes it more powerful with a different arrangement, and it'll be memorable for the audience.

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Yep, this should do it. Mixes in the head voice and some belts in the 2nd half of the song. I think this will go over good live. 

Listened to the studio as well, I think it'll be another great live performance.

I think with a lot of powerhouses on Monday, she can stand out and give an emotional hit with her raw power. Great head voice too, like you said. 

Hailey will slay and it'll be great to listen to.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

By the way, if they can have the sound mix just like this, that would be nice. 

This would be be ideal, but because it seems like it gets crappier each season, best to just take what you can get from TPTB.

Besides Gihanna's, I also think Hailey can make a memorable version. Cause sorry, but the first 3 in S17, S18, S19, I forgot how they sounded like lol. 

It'll be 3 minutes at least too, so Hailey will work every second she can, I trust she will sing well on this. Like "Elastic Heart", it'll probably surprise us too, I'm ready for another moment.

5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

This would be be ideal, but because it seems like it gets crappier each season, best to just take what you can get from TPTB.

Besides Gihanna's, I also think Hailey can make a memorable version. Cause sorry, but the first 3 in S17, S18, S19, I forgot how they sounded like lol. 

It'll be 3 minutes at least too, so Hailey will work every second she can, I trust she will sing well on this. Like "Elastic Heart", it'll probably surprise us too, I'm ready for another moment.

Since she covered “Bruises,” there’s a good chance she knows this song well. She knew “Traitor” well. Probably didn’t know “Peter Pan” or “I’ll Stand By You” as well. “Elastic Heart” could go either way. Hopefully, she’s already sung this song a lot. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

How you guys are feeling about her chances?? She got a good song choice, but so did everyone else :unsure: 

Regardless, i'm sure she will kill it and even if she leaves, she will leave on a high note 

Pretty much, and even if she leaves, it’s not the worst thing. I’m not too worried about it. I won’t discuss the advantages and disadvantages of making the finale here, because we all know. I would imagine she wants to make it, though. It puts us in a little bit of a bind, doesn’t it. 

• Like 2

On 12/6/2021 at 6:33 AM, Gustavo527 said:

How you guys are feeling about her chances?? She got a good song choice, but so did everyone else :unsure: 

Regardless, i'm sure she will kill it and even if she leaves, she will leave on a high note 

I think her chances are still good, it's all about how the audience enjoys you and they enjoyed Hailey a lot, since her Top 20 IS performance.

Of course, we all just want her to have a good time and to slay it out there. If this is her final week, we should be proud, because I am at the very least. She as well, should be proud.

I'm excited to hear her sing at least, she also has a duet with another artist, so let's just enjoy her for now.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1

Very beautiful performance by Hailey, well done! Mic could have been turned up more, but I guess we'll settle with it.

I think she got into this one more than last week, so I'm happy for her on this.

Edit: Added to OP.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Great job on the performance, and I got my wish on the duet. Like I said in the spoiler thread, I wouldn’t be mad if she joined as a 4th member. Seriously…

Facebook loves her performance, btw…

You called it, I was glad to hear them all sing well. 

Glad to see FB loves it, hoping for the best at this point. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Very beautiful performance by Hailey, well done! Mic could have been turned up more, but I guess we'll settle with it.

I think she got into this one more than last week, so I'm happy for her on this.

I really enjoyed this one. She showcased more vulnerability here. 💙

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I just relistened with my headphones, and I have to say, her vocals were spot on, but whoever does the freaking sound mixing for this television show needs to be fired. 

Agreed, on TV she didn't sound pitchy at all. Just a bit quiet.

With headphones its much clearer. But that's on TPTB and whoever runs the sound mix.

• Like 1

And I know, we love it when the audience reacts well to Hailey's performances. But overall I'm proud of how far she's come and continued to slay it every round, proving any doubters wrong.

If Hailey is eliminated tomorrow, it has nothing to do with her voice, at this point I would be happy wherever she finishes. It was a gorgeous performance tonight and it showed that she connected through it. 

Although for her, since she really wants this, I'm not letting her go down without a fight lmao. Make sure to prepare your IS votes tomorrow if she needs it(hopefully she won't)

• Like 1

I think she’s a shoe-in for the PV, but I gave all of my votes and then some to her just in case.

I love a good underdog scenario, and no one else’s journey on the show has captivated me as much as Hailey’s this season. From being overlooked in the pre-lives to then being the only one on PO night who didn’t sound shaky or off… she’s just come so far, and it seems like she’s really in it to win it all, and it would be so fantastic if she did

• Like 2