𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 🧚‍♀️

QueenMae16

It would be kind of cool for Kelly to win with a person she stole. I don’t think she’s ever done that before. I know odds are low for Hailey because GNT is a clear front runner. Regardless, Hailey could be the first ever Team Kelly steal to make it to the finale, which would be pretty awesome. 

• Like 2

Not restricted anymore(at least in USA I think)

I'll add it to the OP.

I do like the song tbh, and Hailey is doing her work on it. Coming off of her Top 11, now is the time to do the "upbeat" performance and glide into the Top 8 Semis. She'll sound beautiful live tomorrow.

Nice note in the last minute too, like TeamAudra said. I just love Hailey's tone and power overall, glad she's doing a bit of country pop now if she had to. She's going to slay it.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Not restricted anymore(at least in USA I think)

I'll add it to the OP.

I do like the song tbh, and Hailey is doing her work on it. Coming off of her Top 11, now is the time to do the "upbeat" performance and glide into the Top 8 Semis. She'll sound beautiful live tomorrow.

Nice note in the last minute too, like TeamAudra said. I just love Hailey's tone and power overall, glad she's doing a bit of country pop now if she had to. She's going to slay it.

I love this! That high note in the last minute was insane!!! 😳

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I can tell it’s out of her element, but I guess that’s the point, right? I’m sure she’ll be fine. 

True, and with some other songs from the others.... 

Overall, she'll likely remain in her current position, no way she's in danger as long as she nails this live. 

Kelly thought this was "cool" so I hope Hailey enjoys it, I think it'll be a great performance.

• Like 1

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

True, and with some other songs from the others.... 

Overall, she'll likely remain in her current position, no way she's in danger as long as she nails this live. 

Kelly thought this was "cool" so I hope Hailey enjoys it, I think it'll be a great performance.

Kelly is good friends with Kelsea. They toured together. It’s fine, I just think the song is generic. 

• Like 1

This song choice is perfect for Hailey! My favorite Kelsea song ever! Fits Hailey like a glove and this is my favorite studio recording from Hailey so far. Gorgeous as hell! Is it too early to say "welcome to the finale" for her?

• Like 1

Gave a couple more listens, and now I feel better about it, as long as she gets a good sound mix. Not only did she choose something out of her element, but she’s getting her uptempo song out of the way, and has a rock vibe in the last minute of the song. She’s already hit those high notes on the show, so that shouldn’t be a problem. 

• Like 2

She does make that high note seem easy. She’ll expand her range quite a bit more over the next few years. What I like is she hits those notes with power. 

By the way, I don’t give a shit about any of the criticism. She once again had one of the better performances of the night. I do wish they’d fix those sound mixing issues, though. It’s not only her having that problem. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She does make that high note seem easy. She’ll expand her range quite a bit more over the next few years. What I like is she hits those notes with power. 

By the way, I don’t give a shit about any of the criticism. She once again had one of the better performances of the night. I do wish they’d fix those sound mixing issues, though. It’s not only her having that problem. 

True, I don't care what they say. She had another great performance, especially over others who got bandzilla'd. 

Making it past this week shouldn't be a problem. She showed her versatility, now its time to bring out the big song next week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

True, I don't care what they say. She had another great performance, especially over others who got bandzilla'd. 

Making it past this week shouldn't be a problem. She showed her versatility, now its time to bring out the big song next week.

Where she excels of when she completely opens up her voice, which it’s hard to blame her when she’s getting overpowered by the band on the softer parts.  “You Say” would work perfectly for overcoming bandzilla. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Where she excels of when she completely opens up her voice, which it’s hard to blame her when she’s getting overpowered by the band on the softer parts.  “You Say” would work perfectly for overcoming bandzilla. 

I'm ready for her "You Say" indeed. Tired of replaying the snippet on IG, come on Kelly! 

Or at least a song that can open up her tone. "Piece By Piece" could work too, but idk if Kelly would allow it.

Either way, making it past this week, she just needs a powerful hit next round and wherever it takes her, I'll be content with it.

3 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

So far, her facebook video is being bombarded with so many positive comments. Can't believe I'm saying this but minivans have better taste than idf tonight.

The only negative comment on her video is from.. you guessed it - an idf member. 

The audience loves her. She will be fine. 

• Like 2