๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ

QueenMae16

The difference between her "Dancing On My Own" back about a year or two ago, to now, is clear as day.

ย 

That power and raw talent continues to amaze me. She called the song: "pretty easy, hope I didn't mess up though" lol, she was far from messing up that song.ย 

ย 

Now she's about to sing more Billie and Taylor, perfect for her. She's already slaying it.

ย 

Edit: Taylor and Billie, she's singing. Slaying both of course.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1

Rewatched the question, โ€œare you signed yet.โ€ย 
ย 

The correct reply was , โ€œno, but I will be soon, hopefully. Dreaming of that dayโ€ย 

ย 

She seemed excited about answering that question and had a big smile on her face.
ย 

Itโ€™s in the first few minutes of the live.ย 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

ย 

The correct reply was , โ€œno, but I will be soon, hopefully. Dreaming of that dayโ€ย 

ย 

She seemed excited about answering that question and had a big smile on her face.
ย 

Very, very interesting......

ย 

Just hope she keeps up these room covers, if anything of course.ย 

• Like 1

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Very, very interesting......

ย 

Just hope she keeps up these room covers, if anything of course.ย 

She could have just as easily skipped over that question, like she did the million questions about her ethnicity, are you Latino, etc.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

She could have just as easily skipped over that question, like she did the million questions about her ethnicity, are you Latino, etc.

Were people actually that curious about her ethnicity? Lol, but of course if she didn't skip over the "signing" question and seemed happy about answering it.....

ย 

Btw, I'm on "You Say" now. She's obliterating it and "eating"ย :haha:ย 

ย 

Now I feel like she was the most bussed with not getting this song of all the finalists, you could have been right, this song could have at least made her a Top 2 finisher. Nothing against the others and Wendy though.

ย 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Were people actually that curious about her ethnicity? Lol, but of course if she didn't skip over the "signing" question and seemed happy about answering it.....

ย 

Btw, I'm on "You Say" now. She's obliterating it and "eating"ย :haha:ย 

ย 

Now I feel like she was the most bussed with not getting this song of all the finalists, you could have been right, this song could have at least made her a Top 2 finisher. Nothing against the others and Wendy though.

ย 

If she would have sung โ€œYou Sayโ€ for her KO or in the Playoffs. Finale might have been too late. Honestly, Iโ€™m not that bothered by what she sang. โ€œYou Sayโ€ would have been fine, but I canโ€™t imagine her singing a bunch of songs from the 70s and 80s.ย 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If she would have sung โ€œYou Sayโ€ for her KO or in the Playoffs. Finale might have been too late. Honestly, Iโ€™m not that bothered by what she sang. โ€œYou Sayโ€ would have been fine, but I canโ€™t imagine her singing a bunch of songs from the 70s and 80s.ย 

In the long run I agree with you, best just to stick with yourself and capitalize on your talent, after the show.ย 

ย 

Her catalogue of songs weren't bad, I think everybody enjoyed everything to an extent. Especially her Playoff and Finale covers.

ย 

"She Used To Be Mine" Excellent vocal I'm hearing right now, I'm certainly not disappointed with this performance.ย :wub:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

I noticed that too. ๐Ÿ‘€ Maybe something is in the works.

• Like 2

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I noticed that too. ๐Ÿ‘€ Maybe something is in the works.

How she lit up all of a sudden when she saw that question.ย :yes:ย She wants to say more, but obviously canโ€™t, so she added, โ€œโ€ฆlooking forward to that dayโ€ to her answer.ย 

• Like 3

One more thingโ€ฆshe was about to take on โ€œEasy On Meโ€ toward the end, since so many were requesting it, but she wasnโ€™t comfortable playing it on the piano yet. She said maybe next time. Iโ€™m looking forward to that one.ย 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Thatโ€™s pretty good.ย 
ย 

Notice the hailo dotting the โ€œiโ€ for โ€œHailos.โ€ย 

ย 

baF6NHE.png
ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXw1o_iummT/?utm_medium=copy_link

That's creative, I'm also assuming: "Hailos" is her fanbase name?

ย 

It looks pretty, I like the design overall.

• Like 2

Very, very smart way to put it, and she ย said the other day she still talks with both Kelly and Ariana. How many other 14 year olds can say that? Probably none.ย 
ย 

โ€œโ€ฆ.Ariana is more like your big sister and Kelly is more like your mom."

ย 

"Honestly I think thatโ€™s getting to work with them was such an honor and Iโ€™d do it again any day. They are both so amazing Iโ€™d never say one is better than the other they are both so amazing and Iโ€™m so honored to have gotten to work with themโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€

ย 

The audio of the interview has more content than the text.ย 

Read More:ย What a Voice! Finalist Hailey Mia dishes on her experienceย | https://nj1015.com/what-a-voice-finalist-hailey-mia-dishes-on-her-incredible-journey/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, compare this to one of her covers from before the show - the growth is stellarย 

It is, and thatโ€™s probably just recorded with her iPhone and posted. No auto tuning or processing. Just raw video.ย 
ย 

This is one that she said she wanted to do on the show. Honestly, Iโ€™m glad she didnโ€™t, because itโ€™s just a another song minivan wouldnโ€™t have liked. She doesnโ€™t have to worry about that anymore.ย 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

โ€œCreepโ€ cover.ย 
ย 

Wow, this is very good.ย 
ย 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYFu4QplM_9/?utm_medium=copy_link

Her tone has always been clear, and this was a beautiful cover as well.ย 

ย 

I love her head voice mixes as well. Pure majestic and lovely to listen to.

• Like 2

Hereโ€™s Haileyโ€™s weekly live. I caught bits and pieces of it earlier. Sheโ€™s going to post a full cover of โ€œRemedyโ€ in the next few days. Her mom was saying something about possibly a studio recording of a cover in the comments, but I donโ€™t know whether thatโ€™s for โ€œRemedy,โ€ of for something else. Hailey didnโ€™t seem to want to say too much about that. She actually sang โ€œRemedyโ€ in this live a little more than 6 minutes in. All that talk about her doing an Adele song on the showโ€ฆโ€Remedyโ€ would have been a good one for sure, but I think she could have covered several others too after hearing this. Looking forward to that cover.ย 
ย 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYP6mLeFc80/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Hereโ€™s Haileyโ€™s weekly live. I caught bits and pieces of it earlier. Sheโ€™s going to post a full cover of โ€œRemedyโ€ in the next few days. Her mom was saying something about possibly a studio recording of a cover in the comments, but I donโ€™t know whether thatโ€™s for โ€œRemedy,โ€ of for something else. Hailey didnโ€™t seem to want to say too much about that. She actually sang โ€œRemedyโ€ in this live a little more than 6 minutes in. All that talk about her doing an Adele song on the showโ€ฆโ€Remedyโ€ would have been a good one for sure, but I think she could have covered several others too after hearing this. Looking forward to that cover.ย 
ย 

I wonder if โ€œRemedyโ€ would have been her Instant Save performance. ๐Ÿค”ย 

• Like 1

On 1/2/2022 at 8:56 PM, TeamAudra said:

ย 

Her cover of "Remedy" was so sweet and emotional. I love that she's doing weekly live, and hopefully we'll hear about the news of her getting signed soon.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...