• Shawn Sounds
    • Domenic Haynes
    • Celia Babini
    • Julian King
    • Kim Cherry
    • Kalvin Jarvis
    • Dexter Roberts
    • Gyth Rigdon
    • Other (please mention artist in comments)

I thought this would be one of the seasons in which there's a unanimous winner (Maelyn) for best BA, but there's a lot of great blinds I wouldn't be surprised if a few contestants make it close.  This might be the best batch of BA's yet.

I also left out quite a few good auditions. So if your favourite is not on the poll, don't vote for someone on it! Mention them in the comments and i'll count that contestants votes in the OP.

Lastly, regarding the previous polls. Ali Caldwell leads by 1 vote, Lauren Duski leads by 1, Brooke Simpson leads by 2, Christiana Danielle leads by 3, Cam Anthony leads by 4.

Not sure what I'll do if those leads remain very close by the time I'm about to put out the poll for best blind of all time, which I'm considering making into 2 parts. One for S11-20, the second part for S1-10. Then a final poll for the winner of each one.

Edited by Hsamid

I know who IDF is gonna give the win to by a landslide, but this is actually a great batch of auditions. S16 started out great before it crashed and burned. 

My vote is for Domenic. I also enjoyed Dexter, Maelyn, Andrew S, Jej, Gyth, Mari, LB and Julian. Rizzi wasn´t my thing, but she is incredibly skilled.

Edited by Misirlou

Wow, this is a great batch of auditions. I thought Maelyn was the best, but I wanted to throw my man Domenic a vote because Maelyn was going to win by a landslide anyway. Jej and Rizzi were very good as well.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Wow, this is a great batch of auditions. I thought Maelyn was the best, but I wanted to throw my man Domenic a vote because Maelyn was going to win by a landslide anyway. Jej and Rizzi were very good as well.

That's basically my top 4. 

52 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Maelyn but I voted for Rizzy because she's heavily underrated here. 

I think her audition is generally very well-received here but she gets overshadowed by Maelyn.

22 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I think her audition is generally very well-received here but she gets overshadowed by Maelyn.

Yeah, IDF loved her audition back in the day and it still gets praise, it´s just that she just was in the same episode as Maelyn, and got overshadowed.

43 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, IDF loved her audition back in the day and it still gets praise, it´s just that she just was in the same episode as Maelyn, and got overshadowed.

iirc the difference between Maelyn and Rizi was the same as the difference between Cami and Sid or Cam and Corey.

3 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

iirc the difference between Maelyn and Rizi was the same as the difference between Cami and Sid or Cam and Corey.

Nah, all 4 got their fair share of hype when their auditions came out. On the other hand, after the S16 premiere, the only thing IDF was talking about was Maelyn´s performance. Rizzi was second in the polls for the episode, but it was a landslide win for Maelyn either way.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Nah, all 4 got their fair share of hype when their auditions came out. On the other hand, after the S16 premiere, the only thing IDF was talking about was Maelyn´s performance. Rizzi was second in the polls for the episode, but it was a landslide win for Maelyn either way.

Yeah, but I never said Rizzi was overall as liked as Sid or Corey. I said on that particular night the difference between Rizzi and Maelyn was same as that between Cami/Sid and Cam/Corey.

4 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Yeah, but I never said Rizzi was overall as liked as Sid or Corey. I said on that particular night the difference between Rizzi and Maelyn was same as that between Cami/Sid and Cam/Corey.

I don´t really remember it that way, honestly. I think for IDF in general, none out of Cami/Sid and Cam/Corey got overshadowed in their episode as everyone else did by Maelyn in her episode.

I think Cami and Sid had pretty much the consistent top 2 placements of the episode, they pretty much interchanged #1 spots on lists and everything.

Same with Cam and Corey. Cam probably had the most #1 spots but Corey´s fan thread got hot. 

Edited by Misirlou