Jump to content

Who's your favorite among these


Hamza Tufail
 Share

Who's your favorite  

29 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick one

    • Chloe Kohanski
      10
    • Addison Agen
      10
    • Noah Mac
      4
    • Keisha Renee
      2
    • Brooke Simpson
      3


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:
  1. Noah
  2. Addison/Chloe
  3. Keisha
  4. Brooke

If they'd had the team quotas and top 5 for S13, this would've been an iconic top 5.


This was basically IDF’s Top 5 of the season (especially out of the Top 10)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:
  1. Noah
  2. Addison/Chloe
  3. Keisha
  4. Brooke

If they'd had the team quotas and top 5 for S13, this would've been an iconic top 5.

Red would have still gotten over Keisha for Team Blake. So we would have had those 4 + him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:


This was basically IDF’s Top 5 of the season (especially out of the Top 10)

Yep. IDF wanted 4 of them to make the finale, but there was always the fear of Red getting in. And he did lol, although via Noah´s sabotage. 

 

There were pretty much tied, even with Noah wanting out. Had he not done what he did, he would have pulled it off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Yep. IDF wanted 4 of them to make the finale, but there was always the fear of Red getting in. And he did lol, although via Noah´s sabotage. 

 

There were pretty much tied, even with Noah wanting out. Had he not done what he did, he would have pulled it off.


Yeah. I disliked Red the entire season, and I was very frustrated when he made finale over Noah, not only because of Noah being one of my favorites, but also my dislike for Red. I didn’t know that he wanted out until maybe a day later when I learned that he didn’t tweet for himself, and tweeted for his competitors instead. 
 

I had a feeling that Red was a lot more popular with Minivan before Chloe’s T11, but once that performance happened, he lost some Minivan support, as Chloe became Blake’s frontrunner. Still, the #2 Team Blake contestant usually gets in the finale, but gets 3rd at best (and Brooke was basically TCO that season and Red was the contestant that usually performed early, so she got 3rd over him. Not to mention that she gave much bigger performances, and was consistent).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:


Yeah. I disliked Red the entire season, and I was very frustrated when he made finale over Noah, not only because of Noah being one of my favorites, but also my dislike for Red. I didn’t know that he wanted out until maybe a day later when I learned that he didn’t tweet for himself, and tweeted for his competitors instead. 
 

I had a feeling that Red was a lot more popular with Minivan before Chloe’s T11, but once that performance happened, he lost some Minivan support, as Chloe became Blake’s frontrunner. Still, the #2 Team Blake contestant usually gets in the finale, but gets 3rd at best (and Brooke was basically TCO that season and Red was the contestant that usually performed early, so she got 3rd over him. Not to mention that she gave much bigger performances, and was consistent).

To be honest, I´m still surprised that someone like Red who is pure, unashamed Minivan bait in it´s highest form got beaten by 3 non country girls. (On top of that, he would have probably missed the finale had Noah tweeted for himself).

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...