The Voice Season 20 Redux: Finale! [WINNER REVEAL]

jarmon

24 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

838a29a6a08c99cf7d4c2a1e877c9d48.gif

And this is why I rarely join IDF games.

Honestly, all I wanted was to see him in the finale, so I've kinda lost interest, however, I'll still try to participate by voting for everyone left excluding Avery.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, DorisAnn said:

My predictions

1.Gihanna

2.Dana(IS)

3.Cam

4.Rachel

5.Ryleigh

6.Anna

7.Avery

8.Lindsay

Bk stans both Lindsay and Avery, so if one of them *cough*Lindsay*cough* gets a decent song choice they may end up beating Anna out for an Instant Save spot.

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Honestly, all I wanted was to see him in the finale, so I've kinda lost interest, however, I'll still try to participate by voting for everyone left excluding Avery.

Super random tangent, but I feel like I need to say this in case this becomes an issue:

I treat these games like I treat the show: once my fave is out, I'm done and I won't participate anymore. That's just me being practical with my time. So to all those people whose games I participated in but I didn't finish because my fave got out, don't take it personally or anything, I don't harbor any ill will with the loss because hey, it's just a game right? I don't know, I just felt the need to put it out there.

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Bk stans both Lindsay and Avery, so if one of them *cough*Lindsay*cough* gets a decent song choice they may end up beating Anna out for an Instant Save spot.

I'm already counting Anna out because it seems the voters have lost interest in her. Maybe she can get to the IS again, but I don't think she'll win it if Ryleigh/Dana/Cam are there to have a say in it, which I think at least 1 or 2 of them will be. 

Chances on percentage(take with a grain of salt)

Gihanna - 95%

Rachel - 70%

Dana - 60%

Cam - 55%

Ryleigh - 50%

Avery - 40%

Lindsay - 30%

Anna - 15%

Idk, I just see it this way. It can easily change if someone gets a bad song or performance. Ryleigh/Dana/Cam to me are close, but will be the 3rd PV IMO. Gihanna and Rachel, like I said are pretty much locks for the most part.

• Like 1

SONG HINTS:

Team Kelly:

Gihanna Zoe - She's gonna slay. Did I [SONG TITLE]? Also one of the song suggestions from her fan thread.

Team Legend:

Ryleigh Modig - Adam Levine's S6 finalist's first song to hit iTunes Top 10.

Team Nick:

Dana Monique - "Cause you ain't around baby, My whole world's upside down"

Lindsay Joan - A season 18 Team Nick contestant's Playoffs Song. 

Rachel Mac - I mistakenly gave her song to someone in this redo during the Playoffs. But, we're gonna pretend it's the first time this song has been sung. 

Team Blake:

Anna Grace - So come on, "SONG TITLE", just let it be...why don't you be you and I'll be me?

Avery Roberson - A season 13 Team Blake contestant's Semi-Finals Song.

Cam Anthony - A contestant on American Idol sang this same song that Cam sang in the Finale.

2 minutes ago, jarmon said:

SONG HINTS:

Team Kelly:

Gihanna Zoe - She's gonna slay. Did I [SONG TITLE]? Also one of the song suggestions from her fan thread.

Team Legend:

Ryleigh Modig - Adam Levine's S6 finalist's first song to hit iTunes Top 10.

Team Nick:

Dana Monique - "Cause you ain't around baby, My whole world's upside down"

Lindsay Joan - A season 18 Team Nick contestant's Playoffs Song. 

Rachel Mac - I mistakenly gave her song to someone in this redo during the Playoffs. But, we're gonna pretend it's the first time this song has been sung. 

Team Blake:

Anna Grace - So come on, "SONG TITLE", just let it be...why don't you be you and I'll be me?

Avery Roberson - A season 13 Team Blake contestant's Semi-Finals Song.

Cam Anthony - A contestant on American Idol sang this same song that Cam sang in the Finale.

@Bk1234  @sydneysam  @taylorkat @Angeles  @QueenCami  @QueenMae16  @deszfan88  @AliXRose  @KimberlyxKyla  @Hamza Tufail  @Archanium    @FloorWax  @Daillon  @David68  @DorisAnn  @thevoiceisthetop  @IAN27TAY @British Man @Harmat  SONG HINTS POSTED!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, jarmon said:

SONG HINTS:

Team Kelly:

Gihanna Zoë - Did you miss (with that song choice)? No, you didn't: Hit Or Miss (Jacob Sartorious) :wub:

Edited by QueenCami
lmao this doesn't really make sense with the hint, but the song is perfect for her!!!!!!!
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

I LOVED Jessica's performance of this on Idol (unpop lol, I hated how she was nearly eliminated after that 💀)

Same. One of my favorites from her. Jessica needing the save was disgusting.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

probably just a typo unless i'm being silly, I think it's "I'm Going Down"

I feel like I know which specific performance jarmon will use if this is really the song choice 😂

and I'm here for the queen 👑

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Predictions :

PV : Gihanna, Rachel, Dana

Middle : Cam, Avery, Ryleigh

Bottom : Lindsay, Anna

santana lopez do not want GIF

Predictions (because Jarmon is going to delete all the votes except mine, thank you):

PV: Gihanna, Rachel, Lindsay

Middle: Dana, Cam, Ryleigh, Anna

Bottom: Avery :no:

Winner of IS: Anna, Ryleigh, Cam, and Dana all tie and move forward!

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 4

Just now, AliXRose said:

Wrong emoji :stealth:

I feel bad cause we've all been roasting Avery, but he's actually pretty good! Personally, he's several grand canyons below the others remaining, but that doesn't negate his talent (and his appeal to others).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3