The Voice Season 20 Redux: Finale! [WINNER REVEAL]

jarmon

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

In any case, I hope Anna has a better song that can showcase her abilities than "Don't Know Why"

I tried to give something that would fit her on a male artist, but if there's another suggestion, I hope its also good.

So many things Corey could do with a female, so I'm excited for his choice.

Gihanna/Rachel/Lindsay/Ryleigh I think will also be good, but hoping they don't receive weak choices either. But I trust you jarmon that you can make the right decision, or if the bigger fans of them spam a good choice as well.

👀 👀 👀 👀 👀

Anyway glad Corey got through by PV, I would have voted for Savanna in the IS but I was asleep when it happened.

• Like 2

On 5/30/2021 at 6:01 PM, jarmon said:

this is the suggestion link for the Top 10

• Thanks 1

TOP 10 SONG HINTS: (Might as well have some fun with it)

For most clues, I'll try to make it relevant to prior The Voice Contestants/Coaches.

Team Kelly: 

Corey Ward - "i'm so tired of being here"

Gihanna Zoe - An eliminated contestant was supposed to sing this song as their Knockout song.

Team Legend:

Ryleigh Modig - The new coach of S21 and a previous coach have a pretty ICONIC cover of this song.

Victor Solomon - A Team Legend contestant previously sang this song in the Finale.

Team Nick:

Dana Monique - A Team Legend contestant previously sang this song in the Top 17. "Possibly ;)"

Lindsay Joan - A Team Kelly battle pairing that resulted in a save. 

Rachel Mac - One of Kelly's winners Breakout solo performance.

Team Blake:

Anna Grace - Robegate.

Avery Roberson - "Wastin' a life that the Good Lord gave you"

Cam Anthony - Beth Griffith Manley. Cami Clune. Chris Weaver. Joe Maye. To name a few.

• Like 1

Just now, jarmon said:

For most clues, I'll try to make it relevant to prior The Voice Contestants/Coaches.

Team Kelly: 

Gihanna Zoe - An eliminated contestant was supposed to sing this song as their Knockout song.

Team Legend:

Ryleigh Modig - The new coach of S21 and a previous coach have a pretty ICONIC cover of this song.

Victor Solomon - A Team Legend contestant previously sang this song in the Finale.

Team Nick:

Dana Monique - A Team Legend contestant previously sang this song in the Top 17. "Possibly ;)"

Team Blake:

Anna Grace - Robegate.

Cam Anthony - Beth Griffith Manley. Cami Clune. Chris Weaver. Joe Maye. To name a few.

@Bk1234  @sydneysam  @taylorkat @Angeles  @QueenCami  @QueenMae16  @deszfan88  @AliXRose  @KimberlyxKyla  @Hamza Tufail  @Archanium  @Teraginn  @FloorWax  @Daillon  @David68  @DorisAnn  @thevoiceisthetop  @IAN27TAY @British Man @Harmat  SONG HINTS POSTED!

Edited by jarmon

• jarmon changed the title to The Voice Season 20 Redux: TOP 10!
46 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Team Kelly: 

Team Legend:

Team Nick:

Team Blake:

Anna Grace - Robegate.

Corey Ward - One of the songs I suggested 😗

Gihanna Zoe - "Someone You Loved"

Ryleigh Modig - No idea.

Victor Solomon - Omg don't tell me he's getting "Halo" :dead:

Dana Monique - I looked through the Possible Song Choices thread and the only one that fit was "Ribbon In The Sky", Chloe Hogan's IS song

Lindsay Joan - Of all the songs I suggested, the least serious one was chosen. :dead: She's gonna slay anyway tho so it doesn't matter.

Rachel Mac - "Here Comes Goodbye"

Anna Grace - "You Are The Reason"

Avery Roberson - No idea.

Cam Anthony - "I Put A Spell On You"

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jarmon said:

Team Kelly: 

Team Legend:

Team Nick:

Team Blake:

Anna Grace - Robegate.

TEAM KELLY

- Corey Ward- My Immortal (Evanescence)

- Gihanna Zoë- Someone You Loved (Lewis Capaldi)

TEAM LEGEND

- Ryleigh Modig- Don't Dream It's Over (Crowded House) (Miley and Ariana had a beautiful duet of this song, but I'm not sure if it is a competition song lol)

- Victor Solomon- Halo (Beyoncé) (there are no other options lol)

TEAM NICK

- Dana Monique- Ribbon In The Sky (Stevie Wonder) (Floorwax already mentioned the reason lol)

- Lindsay Joan- Too Good at Goodbyes (Sam Smith) (LOL WHAT? this was the only option so..)

- Rachel Mac- Here Comes Goodbye (Rascal Flatts)

TEAM BLAKE

- Anna Grace Felten- You Are the Reason (Calum Scott)

- Avery Roberson- Something in the Water (Carrie Underwoods) (YAAAS LOVE THE SONG- but for Avery? hmm interesting)

- Cam Anthony- I Put A Spell On You (Nina Simone)

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'm happy for Anna, but Savanna deserved a place too instead of.... let's just say a few others :ph34rwave:

I swear I can't believe some are still in the top 10 ... I should've suggested some bus songs 👀 Before he cheats by Carrie for Avery and Juice by Lizzo for Victor

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

- Lindsay Joan- Too Good at Goodbyes (Sam Smith) (LOL WHAT? this was the only option so..)

I couldn't think of a song for Lindsay but I thought Sam Smith would be a male artist that a female would cover. I just picked a random Sam Smith song bc I didn't think it would actually be used 😵

edit: aka i think i accidentally bussed Lindsay LOL

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 3

Good evening everyone & welcome to the Top 10 Live Show!

Our Top 10 will be taking to the stage in the hopes of making it to the Semi-Finals of The Voice Season 20!

So without further ado, let's get the show started!

• Like 1

Opening the show, from Team Blake, it's Cam Anthony with "I Put a Spell on You"

Blake: Cam!! You keep on impressing me week on week! It's honestly amazing to watch you come out here and do your thing like it's nothing. It's so effortless for you and it's truly incredible to watch. This was such a haunting performance and I loved it.

• Like 3

Next up, from Team Nick, it's Lindsay Joan with "Too Good at Goodbyes"

Nick: Lindsay!! I was a little nervous with this song choice but it actually suited your voice so well. It's so nice to see this more emotive side of your voice. It's truly something special and this performance is personally one of my faves of yours so far.

• Like 2

Next, from Team Legend, it's Victor Solomon with "Halo"

Legend: Victor!! I love your take on this song! It's so refreshing and you were taking it back! You made this song your own and I appreciate that so much. It's shows your artistry, I just hope the voters appreciate you taking this risk!

• Like 2

Next up, from Team Kelly, it's Gihanna Zoe with "Someone You Loved"

Kelly: GIHANNA!!!! YOU GOT ME CRYING OVER HERE!! This was such an emotional performance from you. It was so heartfelt and it just made me feel all the emotions and I thank you for that! Such a simply beautiful performance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next, from Team Nick, it's Rachel Mac with "Here Comes Goodbye"

Alt. Link: 

If that doesn't work, here's Brynn's studio.

Nick: Rachel!! Wow!! You are the gift that keeps on giving! Your voice is so gorgeous and this was such a stellar performance! Your tone is absolutely beautiful and this song suited your voice perfectly. I am so impressed by you!

Edited by jarmon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Next up, from Team Blake, it's Avery Roberson with "Something in the Water"

Blake: Such an unexpected song choice for you, Avery! But, it worked! I really felt that you were able to bring that Avery charm into this performance and delivered some pretty vocals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next up, from Team Legend, it's Ryleigh Modig with "Don't Dream It's Over"

Alt. Link: https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/324617/The-Voice-2016-Knockout-Belle-Jewel-Dont-Dream-Its-Over/

Legend: RYLEIGH!!! Your voice is truly something special. This was such a sweet performance and I was swaying along to it. You just have such a presence about yourself and it is so infectious. Absolutely stunning vocals.

• Like 2

Next up, from Team Blake, it's Anna Grace with "You Are the Reason"

Blake: Anna!! I'm still so shocked that you were in the bottom 2 last round but so glad that IDF saved you. This was such a gorgeous performance and you really know how to connect to songs and make it so personal, stunning!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

Blake: Anna!! I'm still so shocked that you were in the bottom 2 last round but so glad that IDF saved you.

You allowed her to follow through with that song choice so are you really shocked, Blake?

• Haha 5

Next, from Team Nick, it's Dana Monique with "Crazy"

Nick: DANAAA!!! YOU BETTA SANG!!! Dana, your stage presence always does it for me! You always give it your all in every performance and this was just spectacular! I'm so proud of you!

(loool the "possibly" clue was in reference to the iconic line in the song hehe)

• Like 2