If the PVs go to Cam/Rachel/Victor/Kenzie who will win the instant save?

Sachin Jain

Who will move on   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Pick 1

• Corey Ward
    • Gihanna Zoë
    • Pia Renee
    • Jordan Mathew Young
    • Dana Monique

I really like all of them so my preference will come done to performance. Jordan hasn’t received the warmest of treatments so idk....and I’d bet on Corey but he just won so TPTB might want to avoid him. Manifesting Gihanna/Dana🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯At least 2 females in the finale would be nice considering for the past 2 seasons we’ve only had one in each (Toneisha and Desz)

Just now, QueenCami said:

Same, hoping for Gihanna first and foremost. Dana is prob second and Corey third? I can't see myself voting for anyone but Gihanna, though.

Based on body of work, imo a finale without Dana would be a crime. That said, I’d take Dana AND Gihanna in the finale over some speculated to get the PV lol. I love this top 9 either way and two of my faves (Cam and Rachel) are speculated to make finale so I’ll be happy with that.

Pia and Gihanna have no chance.

I don’t think Dana will win, but I’m not ruling her out. Still very unlikely tho, specially after last week’s results.

That leaves Jordan and Corey. Corey has better SM numbers, but Jordan is Team Blake. I said Corey before, but now I’m leaning towards Jordan.

• Sad 1

I picked Gihanna out of sheer hope.

Sheer hope that she will give such a good performance that all the other contestants faint from shock and can't perform their instant save performance.

She'd probably still lose in that situation tho :c

• Sad 1

Jordan has the Team Blake advantage, but Corey is more popular on social media and I’d expect Dana to get the pimp spot in this scenario. It’s between those three (and it depends which of the likely top 2 TPTB wants to win + song selection for all of them).

I voted for Corey because I’m crossing my fingers for a Dana PV so I don’t have to pick between him and Dana, but realistically I’d expect Jordan to win it.

2 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

I think this will largely depend on song choice and who gets the pimp spot. Last season Ian got the pimp spot and won it. Toneisha got it two seasons ago and won it. Blake got 2 finalists when we had the team quotas and I wonder if this season will be the same...

Song choice is definitely more important than the pimp spot I believe.  I think Ian would have still won had he went first.