Caleb Kennedy officially no longer in the competition (will not be replaced)

Idol Maniac

Wtf? If Caleb doesn't get off the show, I'm boycotting. They already took my Cassandra, so who cares about the rest of the season with these messes that they are involved in. Cancel the show if he still is allowed to sing! 

Willie my poor dude, he needs to take this to TPTB. This is no joke.

Almost sure they'll disqualify him and just make it a Top 4. No one's being brought back.

So many dropouts/disqualifications this season, gosh. Wonder what Benson, Wyatt, Cecil, and Caleb have in common...

Hopefully it'll give AI a bit of a scare for casting nine white guys originally into live shows. 

Edited by redwood79

Like i said if they do it will be a top 4 with 1 going home. The only thing saving them is it is early in the week yet so they have time to do damage control and figure out how they want to spin it.

But with all the black lives matter and stuff that has gone on in the last year i do not see anyway they keep him at all.

Caleb’s an idiot and he’s probably going to have to pay for his stupidity by being disqualified.  Too bad because that was his best week but actions like that should have consequences, especially given what happened in January!

If Caleb is out, they’ll probably just eliminate one person.

• Idol Maniac changed the title to Caleb Kennedy officially no longer in the competition
3 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

So many white people defending him in comments because ''everyone makes mistakes and people get easily offended nowadays'' but they'd all get offended and literally lose sleep if a man were to put on a skirt lol

Literally. These people are beyond ridiculous I'm so over it at this point

7 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

So many white people defending him in comments because ''everyone makes mistakes and people get easily offended nowadays'' but they'd all get offended and literally lose sleep if a man were to put on a skirt lol

The same people complaining about Caleb being DQ’d are the same people who tried to ban The [Dixie] Chicks in 2004 so they can stay pressed afaic.

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, katybay said:

IS HUNTER COMING BACK????

No?

He and Arthur were sent home on Sunday. They would have to re-quarantine to be able to perform and their quarantine would last longer than the amount of time remaining.

It’s clear the show will just go 4 > 3 instead of 5 > 3.

And let’s be real, Arthur was probably sixth in the vote anyway.

Edited by Elliott
  • Haha 2