Top 17 eliminations - Who got robbed the most?

David68

Fill in the blank.  

73 members have voted

1. 1. ______ was ROBBED!!

• Anna Grace
    • Andrew Marshall
    • Devan Blake Jones
    • Zania Alake
    • Zae Romeo
    • Pete Mroz
    • Jose Figueroa Jr.
    • Ryleigh Modig
    • Nobody, honestly

It's really just Ryleigh vs Anna at this point.

And I mean, you can say that Jordan and Pia should've gone home, but you can't deny that they did good performances too, so, no major robberies.

• Like 1

Anna Grace and Ryleigh

I voted Ryleigh because I expected her to go through, unlike Anna (she’s literally Sid this season, especially with the IS contestant who beat her flopping)

I think Anna should have made the WC, but that’s about it. I wouldn’t say there were robberies, just the unfortunate combination of the night being stacked + this awful format.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

Ryleigh. For Anna, I wouldn't say it's a crime that Pete got to sing instead of her, she was better yesterday but not light years away. It makes me sad because I was just starting to like her and she really delivered yesterday but wouldn't call her robbed. 

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I think Anna should have made the WC, but that’s about it. I wouldn’t say there were robberies, just the unfortunate combination of the night being stacked + this awful format.

But even if she did she woulda lost to Corey anyway

Honestly, no one that got eliminated performed that amazingly to be considered robbed, but Ryleigh shouldn't have even been in the Wildcard in the first place. She was easily Top 2 on Team Legend.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anonnymoose said:

I liked Anna a decent bit more than Ryleigh last night but imo Ryleigh got robbed a lot more since Anna lost on a team full of good performances while Ryleigh lost on a team where she was a lot better than everyone else.

Very that.

• Like 1

Nobody was "robbed". Everyone who advanced are worthy of the semi-finals spot.

Anna and Ryleigh are KO steals on teams with coaches who chooses original team members in the playoffs almost all the time.

Zae and Andrew are KO steals who didn't get good songs and had mediocre performance in the playoffs.

The rest were outperformed and outvoted by their teammates who advanced to the Top 9.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, season1 said:

Nobody was "robbed". Everyone who advanced are worthy of the semi-finals spot.

Anna and Ryleigh are KO steals on teams with coaches who chooses original team members in the playoffs almost all the time.

Zae and Andrew are KO steals who didn't get good songs and had mediocre performance in the playoffs.

The rest were outperformed and outvoted by their teammates who advanced to the Top 9.

Disagree, don’t think Pia had any standout performance that put her on the level of the other 8.  Everyone else going through had at least one standout performance.

Just now, Anonnymoose said:

Disagree, don’t think Pia had any standout performance that put her on the level of the other 8.  Everyone else going through had at least one standout performance.

Pia had one of the best KO's, if not the best of the season imo.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Anonnymoose said:

I mentioned that Ryleigh and Anna are "on teams with coaches who chooses original team members in the playoffs almost all the time".

They were lucky to actually make the playoffs because they were "stolen". They were not robbed of their place in the Top 9 when the coach picked an original team member over them.

Edited by season1

2 minutes ago, Anonnymoose said:

Disagree. Her KO singing “what The World Needs Now” was extremely well sung and emotional.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Anonnymoose said:

I still think her KO is the best performance of the season, so I couldn’t disagree more.

• Like 1