Top 17 eliminations - Who got robbed the most?

David68

Fill in the blank.  

73 members have voted

1. 1. ______ was ROBBED!!

• Anna Grace
    • Andrew Marshall
    • Devan Blake Jones
    • Zania Alake
    • Zae Romeo
    • Pete Mroz
    • Jose Figueroa Jr.
    • Ryleigh Modig
    • Nobody, honestly

20 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Pia had one of the best KO's, if not the best of the season imo.

Wow really I remember being pretty bored by it when I watched it live and only really being impressed by Victor's knockout from that night of Team Legend.  If this many people are replying saying they love it Ill have to rewatch it.

20 minutes ago, season1 said:

I mentioned that Ryleigh and Anna are "on teams with coaches who chooses original team members in the playoffs almost all the time".

They were lucky to actually make the playoffs because they were "stolen". They were not robbed of their place in the Top 9 when the coach picked an original team member over them.

Oh ok, that logic works for Ryleigh but I thought the Anna rob wasn't her losing to Jordan since I thought he was better that night, it was her not getting the WC over Pete.  But as I thought about it more she woulda just ended up being Corey fodder anyway so I guess it's not that much of a rob even though she was pretty stellar to me.

Just now, Anonnymoose said:

Oh ok, that logic works for Ryleigh but I thought the Anna rob wasn't her losing to Jordan since I thought he was better that night, it was her not getting the WC over Pete.  But as I thought about it more she woulda just ended up being Corey fodder anyway so I guess it's not that much of a rob even though she was pretty stellar to me.

This makes a lot of sense. I knew that Ryleigh’s main shot was PV and I didn’t know who John would pick in the save situation (since I expected Victor to need it). I’m still glad that Corey won the Instant Save, as he would have been a more devastating loss.

For Anna Grace, I agree that Jordan deserved the CS and that she deserved WC over Pete. Doesn’t help that she was the only non WC with a good performance. Honestly, Team Blake was stacked last night. I knew she wouldn’t make it because indie females have a PV disadvantage and Blake steals have a CS disadvantage.

I agree that they deserved to move to the T9, but they are nowhere near the biggest robberies in the history of the playoffs

12 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

This makes a lot of sense. I knew that Ryleigh’s main shot was PV and I didn’t know who John would pick in the save situation (since I expected Victor to need it). I’m still glad that Corey won the Instant Save, as he would have been a more devastating loss.

For Anna Grace, I agree that Jordan deserved the CS and that she deserved WC over Pete. Doesn’t help that she was the only non WC with a good performance. Honestly, Team Blake was stacked last night. I knew she wouldn’t make it because indie females have a PV disadvantage and Blake steals have a CS disadvantage.

I agree that they deserved to move to the T9, but they are nowhere near the biggest robberies in the history of the playoffs

Yea I would have been pretty pissed if Corey lost to Ryleigh, he's just that special and one of my favorites since people like Hunter Plake or Noah Mac.

Thought Anna had the 2nd best performance last night, but everyone on Blake's team killed it. So I wouldn't say she was robbed.

But I thought after Ryleigh and Victor, there was a noticeable drop in quality with Team legend's performances. So Ryleigh ig.

Though I voted for Ryleigh, Pia was also decent last night, so I’m happy she made it through (and I expected Victor would get the PV).

It’s not a major robbery, but it still was not fun to see her exit the show. I can see her blowing up on TikTok if she plays her cards right, tbh.

• Like 1