Most Shameless Bus Attempts

FloorWax

21 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I'll add Kyla Jade - The Last Tear

However, in the context of her not wanting to win, it's perhaps better than some of these (but plagiarizing a song? That goes a little too far for me.)

I considered saying that but given Kyla looked at winning and said F that, I chose to ignore it in favor of someone who didn’t bus themselves.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’m just gonna put some Bus song choices that were absolutely wrong to give these artists. 

Kiara Brown- The Bones

Ciana Pelekai- Cuz I Love you

Kelsie Watts- You Ougtta Know

Along the same lines: Destiny Rayne - "Tell Me You Love Me"... that was just uncalled for :(. She was already going against Rose! Perhaps not a bus attempt, but just a not good song choice.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Along the same lines: Destiny Rayne - "Tell Me You Love Me"... that was just uncalled for :(. She was already going against Rose! Perhaps not a bus attempt, but just a not good song choice.

In season 17 of the knockouts i just realized they all bussed all the steals and saves except for Marina and yet she still got eliminated🥲

• Sad 1

I dont know if it this is considered a buss attempt because she actually did a great job....but Mary Beth Byrd singing love me like you do on paper seemed like such a bus, even though she was very popular at the time.

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

TMH - Given a One Republic song in the KOs.

I clicked here so fast to say exactly this. Todd Michael Hall is probably the bus I'm most mad about from all the seasons I've watched. His blind audition was amazing and his battle is one of my favorites, EVER. Maybe my favorite, IDK. After the battle he even gave a bit of crap to Kelly and I'm usually mad when contestants do that, but I was 100% on his side during this one. I'm still not over it. 

Oh, and Kelsie Watts with that Alanis song. SHAMEFUL, TPTB. 

angry hate GIFdisney dislike GIF

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Zan Fiskum - Never Be The Same (Still pissed about this lol)

yet she still managed to outperform most of the semi finalists imo lol

She did pretty great with that, actually. I think she did better than my favorite (Allegra), though this is w/o rewatching, so I don't remember for sure.

I have to recognize the self bussing attempts courtesy of Hunter Plake ( picking a U2 song, and doing it just like the original on semifinals night), and Noah Mac (telling everyone to vote for Adam and Red, including retweeting their hasthags).

Bit of an older one, but Delvin Choice with “I Believe I Can Fly”. NO. NEVER THAT SONG. Even without knowing what kind of person R. Kelly is, NEVER that song! 

Also, not gonna lie, Cali Wilson’s “Toxic”. I think it just happened to backfire because Blake decided to save her. (rip Ricky Braddy 😔)

Will Champlin in the finale of Season 5?

He was given a duet with a relative unknown at the time (Aloe Blacc), not to mention that the song that they performed was done by another contestant earlier in the season.

His duet with Adam was also another song that was done by another contestant earlier in the season. (It was montaged, but still)

Then, he basically got told that he had no chance of beating his teammate Tessanne for the win.

Wait, does this even count as a bus?

7 minutes ago, Grey_Raine said:

Will Champlin in the finale of Season 5?

He was given a duet with a relative unknown at the time (Aloe Blacc), not to mention that the song that they performed was done by another contestant earlier in the season.

His duet with Adam was also another song that was done by another contestant earlier in the season. (It was montaged, but still)

Then, he basically got told that he had no chance of beating his teammate Tessanne for the win.

Wait, does this even count as a bus?

No, that wasn't a bus. That was a 20-ton freight train.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1