Favorite Quotes on IDF

QueenCami

Here you can document/save your favorite comments or posts on IDF! It can be wholesome, informative, funny, kind, or overall positive stuff! The only "rule" is that this thread shouldn't be used to ridicule other IDF users 🙂!

I am excited to see the compilation we build here!

• Like 2

me, because Marisa is my beautiful, talented lesbian queen: i’m living for her shade, messy queen, i stan forever, adopt me icon!

me, if Marisa were a straight, white man: how classless, how immature, how ungrateful, cancelled effectively immediately!

I’M HYPOCRITICAL AND I OWN IT

• Haha 6

All of these predictions for S19 in this thread:

VoiceFan!:

Team Kelly

PV: Madeline Consoer (Madeline sings a Kelly Clarkson pop song and Kelly is so proud of her that she runs on stage and begs everyone to vote for her)

CS: Ryan Gallgher (Kelly is so stunned by Ryan’s performance that she proposes to him in LIVE TELEVISON!)

Team Legend

PV: Bailey Rae (John L is so out of his mind he actually thinks Bailey will give him a win. He urged country fans to vote for her and brings politics to the discussion)

CS: Chloe Hagan (Chloe starts crying because she knows she won’t get the save. John loves both Tamara and John H and can’t pick between one of them so he just picks Chloe because it’s too hard for him to choose.

Team Gwen

PV: Joseph Soul (Joseph sings a terrible song and he’s all over the place but has “good stage prescience and personality” so Gwen is impressed:

CS: Ben Allen (Gwen loves Ben so much she divorces Blake and Ben and Gwen have their first kiss. Gwen says “Ben is the best country singer of all tome” and it’s her mission to prove that)

Don’t care about Team Blake...

---------------------------------------

KimberlyxKyla:

Team Kelly:

Ryan gets lost on his way to the live show and is unable to perform.

PV: Madeline (a glitch in the voting system sends all of DeSz’s votes to Madeline, giving her the PV)

CS: Tanner (before making her decision, Kelly looks straight into the camera and says “this is for you, Flop-risa”)

Team Gwen:

PV: Ben (team minivan works their magic, sending the only country artist on team Gwen through)

CS: Carter (a hysterically-crying Gwen announces that she will not only be saving Carter, but that she and Blake will be adopting him as well)

Team Legend:

Chloé and Bailey, knowing that they aren’t as likely to advance to the next round compared to their other teammates, lock John and Tamara in a storage closet backstage, leaving them as the only two that can advance.

PV: Bailey

CS: Chloé

Team Blake:

PV: WTW (the trio’s original third member, sadie, comes on stage with her baby and joins the group for an emotional performance that team minivan EATS UP, sending them through)

CS: Ian (Blake, unable to tell the difference between Ian, Jim, and Sid, asks each man to pick a number 1-10. Ian picks 3, Jim 9, and Sid 6. Blake’s number was 1, making Ian the winner)

and i just spent 20 minutes writing this as opposed to studying for my finals... a true academic icon

Misirlou:

Team Kelly:

Desz, in an effort to get Kelly to support her, sings "Piece by Piece", but given Kelly´s situation, she orders Desz´s inmediate elimination.

PV: Madeline Consoer ( She reminds Kelly that her KO opponent messed up on one of Kelly´s favorite songs, which makes Kelly tell people to vote for her)

CS: Tanner Gomes (He straight up fights Ryan for Kelly´s heart and wins, and celebrates by singing "Achy Breaky Heart")

Team John:

Tamara puts a calmer in John H´s drink and he´s out for the show, but she makes the mistake of singing a John Legend song. 

PV: Bailey Rae (She moves John so much he decides to move to Nashville and become a country music singer)

CS: Chloe Hagan (She turns out to be a third cousin from one of the ladies of SWV, and promises John that he´ll meet them if she goes through)

Team Gwen:

PV: Joseph Soul (Joseph sings a Kane Brown song. He´s in)

CS: Ben Allen ( Gwen wants to keep her country moment going, even though she already has with Blake)

Team Blake:

PV: Worth the Wait (Jordan Smith tells Mark Brunett´s wife that he´s a fan of them, so she orders Mark to give WTW the trophy already)

CS: Ian Flanigan ( Blake discovers Ian is his long lost brother and puts him through)

VintageVoice:

Kelly:

PV: Ryan Gallagher - Ryan proceeds to win the whole competition and Kelly proposes to him on the spot with the Voice trophy*.

CS: Tanner Gomes - Tanner burps with twang into the microphone for his entire playoffs performance to the tune of God Bless The USA. Kelly's stunned that he's pitch-perfect throughout this and saves him.

Gwen:

PV: Joseph Soul - An in-app glitch translates all Ben Allen and Carter Rubin votes to votes for Joseph, shocking everyone especially because his nerves destroy his ability to sing on pitch.

CS: Carter Rubin - A teary-eyed Gwen successfully petitions to adopt him and Larriah.

John:

PV: Bailey Rae - John sells the show's producers the rights to his next album in exchange for throwing out all of John and Tamara's votes.

CS: Chloe Hogan - The only condition the producers make on John's terms of pushing Bailey through is that he must save Chloe, but John's desperate enough to beat Blake with a country artist that he doesn't care.

Blake:

PV: Sid Kingsley - Blake "accidentally" gives Jim "Lips of an Angel" and Ian "mysteriously" withdraws from the competition because his wife & kid are deemed too big of a threat to Bailey Rae's odds of John beating Blake with a country act. As the only solo act left on the team, Sid advances because Minivan can't unite behind a trio.

CS: Worth the Wait - Mia breaks down in tears at the thought of leaving the competition. Jim tells Blake during the 847th commercial break before team results are finally announced that he knows his coach's heart is wrapped around the idea of moving on with a brunette Danielle Bradbery and he doesn't want to get in the way of that.

*Shipping/pairing up real-life people who are not already together is gross and I don't condone it in non-satirical purposes.

QueenCami:

Team Kelly:

PV: Eli Zamora comes back from elimination and sings in French, Spanish, and English to show his amazing trilingual singing capabilities, enamoring minivan.

CS: Tanner Gomes wears two cowboy hats, one on top of the other, to secure his alpha cowboy status and get the coach save. 

Team John:

PV: Chloe Hogan sings a country ballad to create a broad appeal, and minivan hops right on, voting for their new country queen.

CS: John Holiday - instead of singing - gives an impassioned speech about how he and his coach's shared name make them the perfect pair, and John quickly picks him as the coach save.

Team Gwen:

PV: Larriah Jackson, the clear winner of the 4-way KO, delivers a stunning rendition of "Despacito" which the casuals love. 

CS: Joseph Soul flops in his PO performance, but as the clear favorite of Gwen, he moves on through the CS.

Team Blake:

PV: Sid Kingsley nails the iconic "I Will Always Love You," and minivan swoons over Sid.

CS: Jim Ranger starts crying about how his children and wife love him so much, and how he's so happy that as a pastor, he only seeks to help others. Blake chooses him, and Jim's tears magically vanish.

Edited by David68
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, David68 said:

Reveal hidden contents

VoiceFan!:

Team Kelly

PV: Madeline Consoer (Madeline sings a Kelly Clarkson pop song and Kelly is so proud of her that she runs on stage and begs everyone to vote for her)

CS: Ryan Gallgher (Kelly is so stunned by Ryan’s performance that she proposes to him in LIVE TELEVISON!)

Team Legend

PV: Bailey Rae (John L is so out of his mind he actually thinks Bailey will give him a win. He urged country fans to vote for her and brings politics to the discussion)

CS: Chloe Hagan (Chloe starts crying because she knows she won’t get the save. John loves both Tamara and John H and can’t pick between one of them so he just picks Chloe because it’s too hard for him to choose.

Team Gwen

PV: Joseph Soul (Joseph sings a terrible song and he’s all over the place but has “good stage prescience and personality” so Gwen is impressed:

CS: Ben Allen (Gwen loves Ben so much she divorces Blake and Ben and Gwen have their first kiss. Gwen says “Ben is the best country singer of all tome” and it’s her mission to prove that)

KimberlyxKyla:

Team Kelly:

PV: Madeline (a glitch in the voting system sends all of DeSz’s votes to Madeline, giving her the PV)

CS: Tanner (before making her decision, Kelly looks straight into the camera and says “this is for you, Flop-risa”)

Team Gwen:

PV: Ben (team minivan works their magic, sending the only country artist on

team Gwen through)

CS: Carter (a hysterically-crying Gwen announces that she will not only be saving Carter, but that she and Blake will be adopting him as well)

Team Legend:

Chloé and Bailey, knowing that they aren’t as likely to advance to the next round compared to their other teammates, lock John and Tamara in a storage closet backstage, leaving them as the only two that can advance.

Team Blake:

PV: WTW (the trio’s original third member, sadie, comes on stage with her baby and joins the group for an emotional performance that team minivan EATS UP, sending them through)

CS: Ian (Blake, unable to tell the difference between Ian, Jim, and Sid, asks each man to pick a number 1-10. Ian picks 3, Jim 9, and Sid 6. Blake’s number was 1, making Ian the winner)

and i just spent 20 minutes writing this as opposed to studying for my finals... a true academic icon

Misirlou:

Team Kelly:

Desz, in an effort to get Kelly to support her, sings "Piece by Piece", but given Kelly´s situation, she orders Desz´s inmediate elimination.

PV: Madeline Consoer ( She reminds Kelly that her KO opponent messed up on one of Kelly´s favorite songs, which makes Kelly tell people to vote for her)

CS: Tanner Gomes (He straight up fights Ryan for Kelly´s heart and wins, and celebrates by singing "Achy Breaky Heart")

Team John:

Tamara puts a calmer in John H´s drink and he´s out for the show, but she makes the mistake of singing a John Legend song. 

PV: Bailey Rae (She moves John so much he decides to move to Nashville and become a country music singer)

CS: Chloe Hagan (She turns out to be a third cousin from one of the ladies of SWV, and promises John that he´ll meet them if she goes through)

Team Gwen:

CS: Ben Allen ( Gwen wants to keep her country moment going, even though she already has with Blake)

Team Blake:

PV: Worth the Wait (Jordan Smith tells Mark Brunett´s wife that he´s a fan of them, so she orders Mark to give WTW the trophy already)
CS: Ian Flanigan ( Blake discovers Ian is his long lost brother and puts him through)

VintageVoice:

Kelly:

PV: Ryan Gallagher - Ryan proceeds to win the whole competition and Kelly proposes to him on the spot with the Voice trophy*.

CS: Tanner Gomes - Tanner burps with twang into the microphone for his entire playoffs performance to the tune of God Bless The USA. Kelly's stunned that he's pitch-perfect throughout this and saves him.

Gwen:

PV: Joseph Soul - An in-app glitch translates all Ben Allen and Carter Rubin votes to votes for Joseph, shocking everyone especially because his nerves destroy his ability to sing on pitch.

CS: Carter Rubin - A teary-eyed Gwen successfully petitions to adopt him and Larriah.

John:

PV: Bailey Rae - John sells the show's producers the rights to his next album in exchange for throwing out all of John and Tamara's votes.

CS: Chloe Hogan - The only condition the producers make on John's terms of pushing Bailey through is that he must save Chloe, but John's desperate enough to beat Blake with a country artist that he doesn't care.

Blake:

PV: Sid Kingsley - Blake "accidentally" gives Jim "Lips of an Angel" and Ian "mysteriously" withdraws from the competition because his wife & kid are deemed too big of a threat to Bailey Rae's odds of John beating Blake with a country act. As the only solo act left on the team, Sid advances because Minivan can't unite behind a trio.

CS: Worth the Wait - Mia breaks down in tears at the thought of leaving the competition. Jim tells Blake during the 847th commercial break before team results are finally announced that he knows his coach's heart is wrapped around the idea of moving on with a brunette Danielle Bradbery and he doesn't want to get in the way of that.

*Shipping/pairing up real-life people who are not already together is gross and I don't condone it in non-satirical purposes.

QueenCami:

Team Kelly:

PV: Eli Zamora comes back from elimination and sings in French, Spanish, and English to show his amazing trilingual singing capabilities, enamoring minivan.

CS: Tanner Gomes wears two cowboy hats, one on top of the other, to secure his alpha cowboy status and get the coach save. 

Team John:

PV: Chloe Hogan sings a country ballad to create a broad appeal, and minivan hops right on, voting for their new country queen.

CS: John Holiday - instead of singing - gives an impassioned speech about how he and his coach's shared name make them the perfect pair, and John quickly picks him as the coach save.

Team Gwen:

PV: Larriah Jackson, the clear winner of the 4-way KO, delivers a stunning rendition of "Despacito" which the casuals love. 

CS: Joseph Soul flops in his PO performance, but as the clear favorite of Gwen, he moves on through the CS.

Team Blake:

PV: Sid Kingsley nails the iconic "I Will Always Love You," and minivan swoons over Sid.

CS: Jim Ranger starts crying about how his children and wife love him so much, and how he's so happy that as a pastor, he only seeks to help others. Blake chooses him, and Jim's tears magically vanish.

LOL. Can´t wait till the KOs are over to start doing this again for S20.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember someone made a thread discussing about who was the best "Diva" on The Voice (referring to female singers who can belt and sing "Divas" songs) an there was a poll with options like Kyla Jade, Brooke Simpson, and other powerhouses.

It was this one:

And someone commented this on there: 

On 5/19/2020 at 7:05 AM, Archanium said:

Since there's no Celia Babini in the poll, I voted Kyla

I couldn't stop laughing after reading that 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Haha 5

oh... so now my friends wanna watch The Voice! Those fake mf’s - When Ariana got announced as a coach for Season 21 and all my friends were like omg i’m gonna start watching The Voice now! I was like “oh.. after all those times since season 12... it took Ariana.. for y’all to watch the voice? YALL fake af😌🙂.”

•  
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, David68 said:

I just imagined Sid belting out that "And I---" with all the rasp in the world. That was pretty scary thought.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

oh... so now my friends wanna watch The Voice! Those fake mf’s - When Ariana got announced as a coach for Season 21 and all my friends were like omg i’m gonna start watching The Voice now! I was like “oh.. after all those times since season 12... it took Ariana.. for y’all to watch the voice? YALL fake af😌🙂.”

•  

Putting your own quote as your favorite, lol.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

When the season 20 audition spoilers were about to be posted and everyone kept asking questions and then @Bk1234 replied to someone’s question asking how is nicks team and then BK were like “hot like him🤣

When I thought highly of Nick... oh how the times have changed... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/6/2021 at 3:11 PM, David68 said:

Hide contents

VoiceFan!:

Team Kelly

Team Legend

Team Gwen

KimberlyxKyla:

Team Kelly:

Team Gwen:

PV: Ben (team minivan works their magic, sending the only country artist on team Gwen through)

Team Legend:

Team Blake:

Misirlou:

Team Kelly:

Team John:

Team Gwen:

Team Blake:

VintageVoice:

Kelly:

Gwen:

John:

Blake:

QueenCami:

Team Kelly:

Team John:

Team Gwen:

Team Blake:

Omg the first one is mine and I made this thread

I love John and Cami but still I find this pretty hilarious.

Desz is just awful, trying to scream but can't, i'm laughing at her attempts - she cannot even hit an D5 LOL how's that a woman, John and Tamara are bad too but at least they can scream unlike Desz (worst one this season)

Cami is just a fake singer, I don't know till when will The Voice promote these singers - BRING BACK HOT RYAN!

Bailey is boring.

Ian has that deep voice that makes me melt, good-looking fella too yummy

Carter is a cute kid, good voice for his age!

Ben is awesome, he will rock it out and everyone will go wild with him

Jim is my baby, he will close and win, nobody can prove me someone is getting more votes then him, so hot!

• Haha 3