The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

30 minutes ago, Daillon said:

JHud is great, I just wish that artists from other genres would pick her more often, I feel like her teams have lacked variety because of that. 

And ngl Gwen disappointed me a bit on S19 with her extremely basic Top 2 (even if they were technically the best on POs night) But she always brings cool artists to the show which is the most important factor for me.

Any regular season Carter and Ben would’ve been Gwen’s PVs and Payge would’ve been a lock for the save, but it is what it is.

JHud would be fun to see back if she’s willing to come back, since she and Kelly work well together in terms of “we’re competitive as hell but respect each other’s accomplishments” and she and Blake have more similar tastes than one might expect.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, a Gwen season with Samuel/Raine/David all on her team? The absolute *chef’s kiss* levels of enjoyment I would’ve gotten from that lineup—

What I want from a Gwen season: Samuel Harness, David Vogel, Raine Stern

What I get: Carter Rubin and Ben Allen as her final 2

Edited by Someone648
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

And ngl Gwen disappointed me a bit on S19 with her extremely basic Top 2 (even if they were technically the best on POs night) But she always brings cool artists to the show which is the most important factor for me.

Gwen brought it on S17, her team was fantastic, and she retained that fire for S19, but it was a shorter season, so it didnt allow for much time for her team to grow throughout the competition like on S17, and we all know she would have stuck with Payge on a normal season, because Ben was getting PV.

If she returns, hopefully she goes full S17 again.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Angeles said:

talking about representation, i cannot remember the last time they had an Indian contestant and didn't montage them. 

Moushumi was montaged in the battles, so does anyone remember the most recent Indian contestant who wasn’t montaged (or even the most recent Indian contestant in general??). I know we had Mathai in Season 3 and Juhi in Season 5, but that was ages ago. Also, has there ever been an Indian guy on the show?

11 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

Moushumi was montaged in the battles, so does anyone remember the most recent Indian contestant who wasn’t montaged (or even the most recent Indian contestant in general??). I know we had Mathai in Season 3 and Juhi in Season 5, but that was ages ago. Also, has there ever been an Indian guy on the show?

Nvm.

Edited by Misirlou

6 hours ago, seak05 said:

I mean it’s pretty far from the Philippines, but it’s next to Singapore. And yes it’s Southeast Asian and not South Asia 

depends on your definition of far. I've been there and the flight time is just about 4 hours. 

also idk they look pretty close on the map to me 👀

• Like 2

On 11/18/2021 at 10:46 AM, TeamAudra said:

There are two sides to the argument. If she lasts a few more weeks, you get to watch more performances, but if she doesn’t, her odds of having a career in the industry go up. I’m not just being cynical. These are the facts. Hailey and GNT are both potentially marketable acts, IMO. 

Having said that, she seems pretty well liked by the audience, so with good performances, she should be safe for a while. 

Agree with you that she's well liked, and if she keep learning and get vocal lesson to improve her techniques in singing, she can go far.

On 11/18/2021 at 10:51 AM, QueenMae16 said:

I know she was in the WC, but if we are looking at overall votes, she would have sailed through in the Playoffs.

She's here in Semis at the very least. Just enjoy her for the next couple weeks.

Yeah, with the right song she'll reach the semi or maybe finale🙏. Hopefully with Kelly's help, she gets good songs.

12 hours ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Someone here recently suggested Pink. If she'd do it, TV oughta grab her quick. Pink and Blake battling it out should be worth watching.  She'd also be a cool coach imo.

Think she was asked before in an interview. She said she wouldn't do it. Forgot what reason she gave.