The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

• istersay changed the title to The Voice ● S21 ● - Spoilers/News/Updates
1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

I just realized that getting tickets to a taping is going to be a complete clusterf___ with the Arianators in the mix.

Spoilers will be extremely plentiful, at least.

:rofl: didn't think about that

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If she sings with an artist, said person´s audition ´s views are going to skyrocket for sure.

100% sure she will do this at some point, she's a showboat. I guess that's why it makes sense that she'd do this show.

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If she sings with an artist, said person´s audition ´s views are going to skyrocket for sure.

100% sure she will do this at some point, she's a showboat. I guess that's why it makes sense that she'd do this show.

15 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I think Ari’s reception will be similar to Miley’s in her first season. Maybe she’s not as controversial as Miley (don’t know for sure) but FB is going to be in full-on hate mode.

Ari was a hate object because of the donut-licking episode, but she’s gotten redemption from the post-Manchester bombing concert.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, not a fan, but let´s see what she brings to the table. I´m glad we finally got out of the Gwen-Nick rotation cycle.

Nick was only on twice, I don’t think they’ve ever signed a coach for just one season (which I think also means Ariana will be back). 

I like kelly, but in terms of musical diversity I think I would’ve preferred Gwen and Arianna vs Kelly and arianna  

• Like 3

Just now, AngelaKD said:

Ari was a hate object because of the donut-licking episode, but she’s gotten redemption from the post-Manchester bombing concert.

People forget the good things in no time, so I don’t think it will matter to most people.