The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m guessing the line-up has already been decided for S21 BAs. I’ll be watching some people’s follows now. 👀 

I'm sure Michelle and the rest of the Voice casting crew has already casted for S21 with Ariana in mind. Good news for most of IDF, I guess?

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Kelly is going to have to really fight for the pop artists now.

Yep. Particularly the pop girls. I have a feeling a few on her team this season would have chosen Ariana given the chance.

Not a fan of her music but let´s see how she does, and hope her stans behave lol.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Kelly is going to have to really fight for the pop artists now.

Exactly what I thought. Kelly will have to bring all the game she has. I mean, R&B will be going towards John. Blake will be getting country. Ariana will be getting everyone. And Kelly...?

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

I'm sure Michelle and the rest of the Voice casting crew has already casted for S21 with Ariana in mind. Good news for most of IDF, I guess?

Yep. S21 is probably flooded with pop and indie artists already.

I would laugh my ass off if she actually ends up with a country male though lol.

7 minutes ago, Daillon said:

This doesn’t really solve the overlap we have with Nick, but I’m excited to see how see does regardless. 

Yeah, Ariana is basically Nick on steroids with more r&b chops. With Kelly, Ariana, and John you have a lot of musical overlap...I hope they bring in a variety of contestants anyways (and I really hope we get a good strong country female) 

• Like 1

LMAO, it was unexpected in so many ways! I wish John was replaced, but still that’s dope that Ariana is joining. But if actually JHud replaced him... Damn, that would be the most insane panel ever.
Also, she is the first new female coach since S14!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

Exactly what I thought. Kelly will have to bring all the game she has. I mean, R&B will be going towards John. Blake will be getting country. Ariana will be getting everyone. And Kelly...?

Yep. In terms of balancing genres, this wasn´t the best move, they should have gotten a rock coach in my opinion. Kelly can do a bit of everything, but nowadays younger pop artists will lean towards Ariana. And John and Blake have their respective lanes for themselves. 

Kelly´s going to have to fight hard this  next season.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Kelly’s win of S20 is more certain than anything, so it would attract some people ofc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1