The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

With the team that Ariana has rn, I don't think she has anyone that screams winner but I could be wrong. Hopefully its Ryleigh tho she's insane

For the past 2 seasons we have been dead wrong on our predictions of people who “screams winner”.

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

LOLOL RIGHT ?🤣

To give IDF 0.001 ounces of credit, the last two people they were confident were going to win finished runner-up, so Wendy should be final two at least if that continues (and runner-up at least means she’s not stuck in the Republic Records dumpster fire contract).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Who was IDF's winner prediction for S18? All I know is barely anyone paid attention to Todd/Toneisha pre-season. I'm guessing it was Thunderstorm.

Don´t really remember a winner being predicted, but IDF expected Cam Spinks to go to the finale.

• Haha 2

Just now, Misirlou said:

In this season, Wendy has been called the winner the most so far. There are also others who believe that Ariana will win with her pop girls.

I have my doubts about both.

Idk if your referring to me but I don’t “believe” Ariana will win with her pop girls. I just would love for it to happen. I’m not convivnced about anyone winning rn🤣 but I have people I’d love to see win 

Several of us predicted Carter would win, just based off a cover his mom posted before the season. Much of IDF predicted Jim. Well, they were the top 2. Not too shabby. For S20, there was a strong consensus that Cam and Kenzie would be the top 2, although there may have been disagreements over who would have the better chance to win. I’d say IDF has done a pretty good job identifying frontrunners over the last couple seasons. For several seasons prior to that (13-18), not so much. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Several of us predicted Carter would win, just based off a cover his mom posted before the season. Much of IDF predicted Jim. Well, they were the top 2. Not too shabby. For S20, there was a strong consensus that Cam and Kenzie would be the top 2, although there may have been disagreements over who would have the better chance to win. I’d say IDF has done a pretty good job identifying frontrunners over the last couple seasons. For several seasons prior to that (13-18), not so much. 

Was there a strong consensus of cam pre season on being the actual winner? Idts💀💀

But predicting and noticing front runners isn’t what we’re bad at lol we already know the front runners of this season 🤣 it’s predicting the winners lol

Just now, jus.willy said:

Was there a strong consensus of cam pre season on being the actual winner? Idts💀💀

But predicting and noticing front runners isn’t what we’re bad at lol we already know the front runners of this season 🤣 it’s predicting the winners lol

Actually, yeah...a lot of people were talking about Cam maybe winning the show. It was Cam and Kenzie all season long. 

Up until the past couple season IDF mostly sucked at picking frontrunners. 

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think Ari is gonna steal a frontrunner Minivan appealing artist in the KO's (maybe Carson?)

I can’t see Carson losing other than to Wendy but I don’t think he would put them together. The one that makes sense is Peevy (I think that’s his name) and I can see her stealing him because he lost to Carson 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Actually, yeah...a lot of people were talking about Cam maybe winning the show. It was Cam and Kenzie all season long. 

Up until the past couple season IDF mostly sucked at picking frontrunners. 

I remember Cam being predicted as the only one who had any chance of beating Kenzie, because Kenzie seemed really unstoppable at the time. Of course, some predicted that his main competition would be Avery, but we all know how that turned out to be.

5 minutes ago, Boston026 said:

I can’t see Carson losing other than to Wendy but I don’t think he would put them together. The one that makes sense is Peevy (I think that’s his name) and I can see her stealing him because he lost to Carson 

I could see one of them getting a steal if they are paired together depending how they do. I like both, so I´m hoping somehow they both advance.

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think Ari is gonna steal a frontrunner Minivan appealing artist in the KO's (maybe Carson?)

I feel like she could end up stealing Gymani during the knockouts. Kelly is bound to drop another four chair turn in the knockouts and her stealing Gymani, who originally auditioned with her song would make an interesting narrative that the producers might push for

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol ok 

Every season Audrey gives an interview about how THIS is the best season evah! Ari is this year’s shiny toy. I don’t doubt she has technical crititiques, but Audrey has to push a narrative. She’s literally the show’s hype (wo)man.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

In this season, Wendy has been called the winner the most so far. There are also others who believe that Ariana will win with her pop girls.

I have my doubts about both.

This has nothing to do with her talent, but if Wendy wins, they might as well cancel the show. The last thing the Voice franchise needs is 55 yo music industry retread as the winner. 

Frankly, she should have held out until the inevitable US version of the Voice Senior.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic