The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Nervous Winter Olympics GIF by Team USA

Battles turned out to have mostly good results for a good majority, but I´m definitely expecting some IDF favorites to actually go down this round. The only one that is safe is once again, Wendy. I don´t see John letting go of Paris either. Those are my only two bets.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

Unless people read Wendy’s fan thread, they might not know this, so I’ll mention it here.

Blake is good friends with Martina McBride and is about to go on tour with her, beginning in a couple weeks. 

Wendy is also good friends with Martina McBride. She toured with her, and Martina even showed up to support Wendy when she performed at the Country Music Hall of Fame. 

Blake and Wendy are also both friends with Vince Gill. Wendy was part of his band for the last few years. 

Wendy also toured with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill for over a decade. I’m guessing Blake knows them fairly well too. 

I think all of those relationships have the potential to influence Blake’s handling of Wendy on the show. Especially Martina and Vince.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Unless people read Wendy’s fan thread, they might not know this, so I’ll mention it here.

Blake is good friends with Martina McBride and is about to go on tour with her, beginning in a couple weeks. 

Wendy is also good friends with Martina McBride. She toured with her, and Martina even showed up to support Wendy when she performed at the Country Music Hall of Fame. 

Blake and Wendy are also both friends with Vince Gill. Wendy was part of his band for the last few years. 

Wendy also toured with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill for over a decade. I’m guessing Blake knows them fairly well too. 

I think all of those relationships have the potential to influence Blake’s handling of Wendy on the show. Especially Martina and Vince.

Half of Blake’s band used to play for Martina as well. Then again, Blake has had connections with lots of artists in the past & it hasn’t made a big difference. Maybe makes it more likely she ends up doing country on the show & the audience accepts her as country though. 

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Half of Blake’s band used to play for Martina as well. Then again, Blake has had connections with lots of artists in the past & it hasn’t made a big difference. Maybe makes it more likely she ends up doing country on the show & the audience accepts her as country though. 

All of it makes it more likely that Blake will be made aware of the connections. It’s quite a coincidence that he’ll be touring with Martina over the next few months. 

• Like 1

If Martina puts a good word or three in for Wendy, I have almost no doubt Blake will take that into consideration once the lives come around - not like he needs too much encouragement to push for her, but if it can sway his mind towards making her his main focus then I’m all for it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I would love to see someone do this song by the Highwomen (Brandi Carlile, Maren Morris, Amanda Shires, Natalie Hemby). Brandi sings lead on this one.

Yes!! 

Mi dream: a battle with this song:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I would love to see someone do this song by the Highwomen (Brandi Carlile, Maren Morris, Amanda Shires, Natalie Hemby). Brandi sings lead on this one.

YES. This is literally the song i'd pick for auditioning. Even though Minivan would freak out with the song. But yes, The Voice has been sleeping on the Highwomen album. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

YES. This is literally the song i'd pick for auditioning. Even though Minivan would freak out with the song. But yes, The Voice has been sleeping on the Highwomen album. 

Taste ❤️ (my complete lack of range knocks this one out of consideration for me should I ever somehow audition, but it’s a great song and I hope someone covers it on the show someday)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Taste ❤️ (my complete lack of range knocks this one out of consideration for me should I ever somehow audition, but it’s a great song and I hope someone covers it on the show someday)

No, this is purely in my daydream. I can't sing a C in the middle of the piano to save my life 💀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Got anyone you like this season?

@MisirlouI miss discussing country songs with you, bud. Well, I'm not into picking favorites before the season starts, I have terrible A&R skills.Usually I pick a snowflake during Blinds. But in case I'd check them, I'll let my impressions known. 

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Got anyone you like this season?

@MisirlouI miss discussing country songs with you, bud. Well, I'm not into picking favorites before the season starts, I have terrible A&R skills.Usually I pick a snowflake during Blinds. But in case I'd check them, I'll let my impressions known. 

9 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Glad to have around as well. And yeah, it´d be cool to do it again with this season´s country artists.

I know Corey was your snowflake last season, and I´d say the closest thing we have to him this time around in terms of genre and style is David Vogel. Their voices are quite different, but I suggest you check him out.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

All of it makes it more likely that Blake will be made aware of the connections. It’s quite a coincidence that he’ll be touring with Martina over the next few months. 

He might know her prior to the show(heard of her). He's mostly aware of what's heppening in the grand ole opry

1 hour ago, Angelbright said:

Or somehow she convinced Nicki to do it 

Honestly I would love that 👀 She could also get Megan or Doja Cat... maybe they'd do a group performance of the remix of 34+35 🤪 (just kidding, it would just be a symphony of "beep"s to cover the explicit parts the whole time)

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic