The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

14 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Hailey mia dedicated it to Kelly clarkson❤

Imagine what would have happened  if Ariana had kept her and hailey dedicated it to Ariana.

Ariana never seemed too invested in Hailey in the first place. She would've just dropped her in the KOs for one of her other girls if she stayed around on her team

16 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol y’all as much as I hate to say it…. GNT is winning this season😂 they got Facebook in a choke hold….I can already see it 😂 Congrats Kelly !

They got the most reactions till now

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol y’all as much as I hate to say it…. GNT is winning this season😂 they got Facebook in a choke hold….I can already see it 😂 Congrats Kelly !

Honestly, even as a Wendy fan, they’ve been between “very good” to “absolutely magical” so far, so I’m not mad about it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Facebook is not loving Wendy. It's a race between Hailey and Wendy rn since their performances were posted at the exact same time.

Update: Hailey is beating Wendy in term of reaction.

I think it’s best to base it off shares because if you share a post then that means something other than a simple like 

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So Holly is safe, this wont hurt her, but her and the song didnt work as a match for me. The song stands in its simplicity and message delivery, and she kinda missed that. Not sure how Minivan is going to react.

"The Dance" is one of those songs that any singer covering it needs to sing it straight...at least in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So Holly is safe, this wont hurt her, but her and the song didnt work as a match for me. The song stands in its simplicity and message delivery, and she kinda missed that. Not sure how Minivan is going to react.

I’m cautiously optimistic since it was very similar to the version Kelly did that got widespread praise, but it might be too similar to that take which could actually hurt her slightly. Not hurt her enough she wouldn’t advance, but it wouldn’t be the reception that the song deserves. 

When they announced Holly would be performing The Dance, I feared they would use Kelly's arreangement for the Kennedy Center Honours, but I still had hope. The did worse and even dressed her in the same colours. I don't think she was to blame, though, but I couldn't be more off of her performance. 

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think she's currently benefitting of others being less appealing to the audience rn. But that'll last her a couple of weeks. She needs a much better moment than what she had tonight, and on paper, it seemed like tonight was the night for her

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Lmao right. Arianators can be really bad but Swifties aren't any better.

Reveal hidden contents

I still can't believe they're spamming Jake Gyllenhaal with hate he won't even care about due to a relationship from 11 years ago that lasted 3 MONTHS.

OMG yes!! Literally I closed twitter because the swifties (and Taylor) are such idiots

As for Jim and Sasha...its just not working. That's two in a row.

They are both good vocalists with appealing qualities (Sasha's rasp, and Jim's pleasant tone, plus his killer instrumental skills), but they sound muffed and powerless together. Its like they dont know which direction to go during the performance, which makes the blend sound off.

I've been rooting for them, and their KO is one of my favorites this season, but they need more time to figure out their vocal dynamic like GNT has. The best thing that could happen to them at this point, is going home.