For context: she's liking the only negative comment from her facebook post

A negative comment that said she's going to sail through to the Top 11. :haha:

2 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Holly, girl you need to stop..

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 9.45.55 PM-min.jpg

Isn't that Dane on IDF too? LOL

Holly showing the shade lmao.

The tea is always fun to see though, but come on Holly, don't let it get to you.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Holly, girl you need to stop..

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 9.45.55 PM-min.jpg

Is this from the Voice FB page or Holly’s personal page? Because if she’s reading the former, she needs to knock it off.

- Paris: not bad, but it's my least favorite performance of him. also, Durell version live in my mind rent free

- Jim and Sasha, a classic but it was just boring, they didn't build anything. I agree with Misirlou, they are not working as a duo (but, probably are the best bet for team ariana)

Just now, pauwis said:

- Paris: not bad, but it's my least favorite performance of him. also, Durell version live in my mind rent free

- Jim and Sasha, a classic but it was just boring, they didn't build anything. I agree with Misirlou, they are not working as a duo (but, probably are the best bet for team ariana)

Yea paris was mehhh

Just now, AngelaKD said:

Is this from the Voice FB page or Holly’s personal page? Because if she’s reading the former, she needs to knock it off.

facebook page... the one that was just posted like 6 mins ago before she went through it haha. She needs to take a break after the performance and enjoy the moment, not going straight to facebook

- Hailey has the tone, but it's her weakest performance yet.

- I just couldn't connect with Jershika and Gymani performances, but I already said it, maybe it's just me.

-Jeremy: incredible job!! and we know he can deliver the emotions, but it feels a bit forced.

4 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

facebook page... the one that was just posted like 6 mins ago before she went through it haha. She needs to take a break after the performance and enjoy the moment, not going straight to facebook

No, she should not look at it at all. Don’t read the comments. If it’s her own FB page, that might be OK to interact with her fans. 

Never read the comments!

• Like 2