The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah Jeremy strikes me as the guy who either gets eliminated in the blood bath or gets the instant save then gets 5th in the finale.

Exactly. It doesn’t help his cause that he’s singing the same song every week either. 

• Like 1

I'm surprised that even with a decent performance of The Dance in the closing spot, Holly still doesn't do big number on Facebook. What happened to the one who performed Rocket Man? She was so loved back then. 

Edit: Not to mention she went toe to toe with GNT in the knockout with roughly about 50% of people picking her.

Edited by CaptainOggy6320

8 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

I'm surprised that even with a decent performance of The Dance in the closing spot, Holly still doesn't do big number on Facebook. What happened to the one who performed Rocket Man? She was so loved back then. 

Edit: Not to mention she went toe to toe with GNT in the knockout with roughly about 50% of people picking her.

She seems to have a decent fanbase, and I think she’s getting a lot of hometown support too. But that performance of The Dance is not going to cut it with most casual country fans. I’m not even saying it was “bad,” just not authentic. 

• Like 2

Ignoring the Facebook stats, here’s my quick impression looking at comments. Keep in mind, every single contestant gets negative comments, but some get a lot more than others, regardless of stats. 

GNT: Good 

Paris: Good

Hailey: Good

Jeremy: Good

Jershika: Mixed 

Wendy: Bad

Holly: Mixed 

J&S: Bad

Ryleigh: Bad

Lana: Bad

Joshua: Good

Gymani: Mixed 

Shadale: Bad 

Not only does Wendy get a lot of negative comments on her own post, but the bitching about her tends to carry over to other posts too. 

Edited by TeamAudra

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Ignoring the Facebook stats, here’s my quick impression looking at comments. Keep in mind, every single contestant gets negative comments, but some get a lot more than others, regardless of stats. 

GNT: Good 

Paris: Good

Hailey: Good

Jeremy: Good

Jershika: Mixed 

Wendy: Bad

Holly: Mixed 

J&S: Bad

Ryleigh: Bad

Lana: Bad

Joshua: Good

Gymani: Mixed 

Shadale: Bad 

Not only does Wendy get a lot of negative comments on her own post, but the bitching about her tends to carry over to other posts too. 

FB needs new taste buds.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Here are Facebook view/like ratios. They are probably too close to mean much except for the ones in the 30s. Plus, it’s probably not a good sign that Wendy is at 28, coupled with all of the negative comments. It means she’s very polarizing, which we already knew. 

GNT 19

Jeremy 20

Paris 20

Joshua 22

J&S 23

Hailey 24

Gymani 24

Holly 25

Jershika 28

Wendy 28

Ryleigh 32

Lana 33

Shadale 38 

Edited by TeamAudra

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Here are Facebook view/like ratios. They are probably too close to mean much except for the ones in the 30s. Plus, it’s probably not a good sign that Wendy is at 28, coupled with all of the negative comments. It means she’s very polarizing, which we already knew. 

GNT 19

Jeremy 20

Paris 20

Joshua 22

J&S 23

Hailey 24

Gymani 24

Holly 25

Jershika 28

Wendy 28

Ryleigh 32

Lana 33

Shadale 38 

Oh wow, all the male acts are on the Top 5 🤭

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Possibly. If she gets two, I don’t think Jeremy will be one of them, unless it’s via instant save. 

It should be noted, also, that if Kelly does get two people to the finale, she'll be the first female coach to accomplish that, and the fourth coach overall (after Blake, Pharrell, and that man).

51 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

All FB does is bitch about Wendy being an "established professional"

It won't cost her a finale spot, but its annoying asf.

Wendy also has comments related to a disconnect with the lyrics and audience. It's probably because she's been a session and backing vocalist for most of her career. Her job has been to sing well without outsinging the lead singer or drawing attention to herself.

Blake touched on that issue in her knockout rehearsal. I'm hoping Wendy can have a breakthrough moment next week on an emotional song that is meaningful to her.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I don't think I have ever overhyped someone as much as Holly. Oops (I still think her KO is fantastic though)

I think she's this season's Tamara Jade in terms of misplaced hype.

I think we were right about her being Ari's frontrunner, but not for the reasons we expected.

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I think she's this season's Tamara Jade in terms of misplaced hype.

I think we were right about her being Ari's frontrunner, but not for the reasons we expected.

No one thought Tamara would win though. This is way more embarrassing 🤡

Tbf if she was as good as I thought she would be live and had the producers' support she would have had a great shot, but none of those things happened.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Rodney said:

It should be noted, also, that if Kelly does get two people to the finale, she'll be the first female coach to accomplish that, and the fourth coach overall (after Blake, Pharrell, and that man).

I'm content if she gets 3 to finale.😁😉

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Daillon said:

No one thought Tamara would win though. This is way more embarrassing 🤡

Tbf if she was as good as I thought she would be live and had the producers' support she would have had a great shot, but none of those things happened.

Lmao yup. There's zero chance of an Ariana win now.

Either way, at least we're getting the first group win 😛