The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Honestly, if they're making it so only one person who got eliminated can return for Playoffs, I think Vaughn has a higher chance than Carson

Vaughn's competition is Katherine, Manny, Chavon, KCK3, and Sophia. None of them are all that popular (in fact, many are the opposite), so Arianators will focus on Vaughn

Meanwhile, Carson has Hailey G, TJR, Clint, and Kaitlyn. Not much competition either, but Hailey might steal a portion of the votes.

Personally, if either Vaughn or Carson return, I will be majorly displeased.

• Like 3

Wait hold awn crazy theory

What if we're not getting the wildcard thing and instead, we get to vote for a battles/knockout eliminee to join the top 12? Kind of like the comeback stage.

It would make sense as they wouldn't need to fly out all the candidates (which doesnt seem to be the case atm) and they could just fly out whoever wins after the voting, unless that's not how it works lol

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, British Man said:

Honestly, if they're making it so only one person who got eliminated can return for Playoffs, I think Vaughn has a higher chance than Carson

Vaughn's competition is Katherine, Manny, Chavon, KCK3, and Sophia. None of them are all that popular (in fact, many are the opposite), so Arianators will focus on Vaughn

Meanwhile, Carson has Hailey G, TJR, Clint, and Kaitlyn. Not much competition either, but Hailey might steal a portion of the votes.

vaughn > Carson any day

Edited by VoiceFan!
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, British Man said:

I don’t understand why they’re so obsessed with Vaughn. He has a nice voice but Katherine, Manny and even Sophia are better. I feel like if he weren’t attractive nobody would remember a word he sang 

Edited by mmontgomery
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

What if we're not getting the wildcard thing and instead, we get to vote for a battles/knockout eliminee to join the top 12? Kind of like the comeback stage.

It would make sense as they wouldn't need to fly out all the candidates (which doesnt seem to be the case atm) and they could just fly out whoever wins after the voting, unless that's not how it works lol

That would be absolutely horrible, even the Comeback Stage contestants had to perform live during Playoffs week.

Edited by FloorWax

That was what I was thinking, but we’ll see

That would suck, honestly. But it does make sense.

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

That would be absolutely horrible, even the Comeback Stage contestants had to perform live during Playoffs week.

*Ayanna Joni flashbacks*

I swear, Carson would sing "No Tears Left To Cry" better

• Haha 2

David won that KO and he only needed to say two words. the creative work is impressive, he makes the songs totally his own. Amazing!

Ryleigh was unstable the entire performance (except that high note in the end), and I love Miley, but that song for the KOs? 

Team Ariana's Top2 is clearer now, at least to me

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

David won that KO and he only needed to say two words. the creative work is impressive, he makes the songs totally his own. Amazing!

Ryleigh was unstable the entire performance (except that high note in the end), and I love Miley, but that song for the KOs? 

Good bye 

Carson has a show (well worship service) on Oct 31, but I don't see anything in November (Hailey has a show Nov 7th). I guess it could be something where they have a vote for one returning person per team, and then that person flies out on Tuesday Nov 2nd, to have a 4 way save/performance on Nov 9th. But still seems a little odd they'd fly out more then a week after everyone else. 

6 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Yep.  Barring any surprises, Holly and Bella will almost certainly be Ariana's two public votes.  Ryleigh might have to rely on the save unless Ariana has more sentimentality toward Raquel or Jim & Sasha.

• Like 1