The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I haven’t paid too much attention to spoilers and social media this season and have been a casual fan for the most part, but knowing that peedy makes lives, does his social media following right now make it seem like he’ll get PV? I don’t see minivan attaching on to him in the way that everyone seems but I could be completely wrong.

4 minutes ago, echoap said:

The comeback thing isn't unfair, the problem is that it has been mostly random and we haven't had good experiences so far.  I highly doubt IDF would've rejected a Mendeleyev comeback back in season 17.

Yes. Or Marina C for Team Blake

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

I haven’t paid too much attention to spoilers and social media this season and have been a casual fan for the most part, but knowing that peedy makes lives, does his social media following right now make it seem like he’ll get PV? I don’t see minivan attaching on to him in the way that everyone seems but I could be completely wrong.

His appeal is that he's a Elvis wannabee and Minivan is liking that so far. Although he's in no case, a guaranteed finalist or even Top 2 as of now. I think he can very well enter the Top 2, but until Minivan fully rejects Wendy, we need to wait to see if he holds up in the live rounds.

He's getting a PV in playoffs though, that's really almost guaranteed.

I’m definitely in the minority here but I prefer the coach comeback over the knockout save by a lot. It allows the coach to make their choice after hearing all the eliminated contestants’ performances (and makes it more fair to those who get placed in the last taping).

• Like 5

Well, after giving it some thought, as unfair as it is, if there really is a comeback, that's really not gonna make me stop watching the rest of the season, since there's a lot of people I enjoy. Complaining over a singing competition is not gonna make it better.

If its Carson, I wouldnt actually mind since I do like him a lot, so, we'll see.

1 hour ago, Dov said:

I’m definitely in the minority here but I prefer the coach comeback over the knockout save by a lot. It allows the coach to make their choice after hearing all the eliminated contestants’ performances (and makes it more fair to those who get placed in the last taping).

I'm not a fan of most twists TPTB have implemented over the seasons. My least favorite is the block, which is unfair to the artists and coaches. I wouldn't mind the saves and steals if the choices were made at the end of each round after all the performances.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Daillon said:

The comeback could actually be a good thing if they choose the right people, but I don’t think the risk is worth it (I still have PTSD from S10 lol)

Let me guess, Nick Hagelin and Daniel Passino? That was torture. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Let me guess, Nick Hagelin and Daniel Passino? That was torture. 

I don't think we have someone with the potential of being as inconsistent (trying to be nice here) as those two this season (I think?)

Edited by Misirlou

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

The comeback could actually be a good thing if they choose the right people, but I don’t think the risk is worth it (I still have PTSD from S10 lol)

So do I. Christina had so many people on her playoff team that were much better than Nick. He ruined what could have been one of the greatest Top 12 teams of all time for me

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What is the 3rd one?

A person, and I don't know what the hell is behind them. 

I will say he's been teasing up this thing on Twitter a lot. A couple of people that responded already suspect a comeback.

Edited by Misirlou