The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Hey guys! Idk if you remember me I joined around season 9 but I’m back! If the coaches comeback twist is true do y’all think Keliah Grace has a chance of coming back? I really liked her and was surprised to see her go so soon. Also Sophia was another one I knew wasn’t going to win but I thought she would at least make it past battle rounds. 

Just now, CocoaPuffs said:

Hey guys! Idk if you remember me I joined around season 9 but I’m back! If the coaches comeback twist is true do y’all think Keliah Grace has a chance of coming back? I really liked her and was surprised to see her go so soon. Also Sophia was another one I knew wasn’t going to win but I thought she would at least make it past battle rounds. 

John’s team is probably the most competitive for the save from what I’ve seen. He has a lot of eliminated artists that did really well here, and another potentially saddening elimination coming up

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I get that, but that should apply for every contestant who has the potential to come back. It shouldn’t just be said to single out Carson. 

I don’t think he intended to apply it to only Carson. Do you think it would be fair for Carson to come back and bump Wendy, who earned her spot? 

Lets look at it this way:

On Team Kelly, we have GNT, Hailey and Jeremy as the most likely PV candidates for now. Any ideas of an eliminated Kelly contestant that would change that dynamic in the comeback? I could have thought of TCS, but apparently they weren't well recieved in FB comments last night. So, nobody.

On Team Ari, we have Holly and Bella as the likeliest PVs. Could Vaughn shake that up? I personally don't think so, honestly. Arianators love him but not sure Minivan does.

On Team Legend, there's Samuel as the main dog, and the 2nd PV is up for grabs, honestly. I think everyone has a chance here. If any contestant came back, I'd put them in that scenario too, just not above Samuel.

On Team Blake, now here things would be shaken up. Wendy and Peedy are likely PVs. If Hailey G comes back, she likely wouldnt change that, but she could get WC with consistency and the Blake support.

If Carson comes back, all he needs to do is stay on pitch during his song, no fiddle, and he's good to go. He's bumping one of Wendy and Peedy out of the PV spots. Not really clear who though. Probably Peedy.

2 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

By that line of thought, it’s “unfair” for a stolen contestant to go farther than any contestant that won the same round and the show should go back to S1/2 rules with no steals, no saves.

It only feels unfair since it’s a new rule. If they had used consistent comeback every season, no one would blink an eye.

I feel like a steal and a save is better and should be warranted to battle and KO pairing where they are practically evenly matched, for example had there been no save or steal in season 14 Christiana Danielle would have been eliminated way too early on and that would be considered as a robbery, same thing with this season with Jermey vs Jershika neither deserved to go home even Samuel vs Brittany and GNT vs Holly had there been an elimination in this situation it would be a big robbery, according to sources both pairings did really well even one sources calling GNT vs Holly legendary. Carson according to sources didn’t do all that well , so he might not been prepared for the lives , a steal and save wouldn’t be warranted hear and if he gets CC it’s unfair because other contestants are inevitably going to deliver better vocal performances by a landslide and Carson would still win regardless of a mediocre performance or not.

Edited by Mohammad

11 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I feel like a steal and a save is better and should be warranted to battle and KO pairing where they are practically evenly matched, for example had there been no save in season 14 Christiana Danielle would have been eliminated way too early on and that would be considered as a robbery, same thing with this season with Jermey vs Jershika neither deserved to go home even Samuel vs Brittany and GNT vs Holly had there been an elimination in this situation it would be a big robbery, according to sources both pairings did really well even one sources calling GNT vs Holly legendary. Carson according to sources didn’t do all that well , so he might not been prepared for the lives , a steal and save wouldn’t be warranted hear and if he gets CC it’s unfair because other contestants are inevitably going to deliver better vocal performances by a landslide and Carson would still win regardless of a mediocre performance or not.

Adam and Kelly pushed their button for her, she wasn't going anywhere.

Edited by Daillon

I haven’t paid too much attention to spoilers and social media this season and have been a casual fan for the most part, but knowing that peedy makes lives, does his social media following right now make it seem like he’ll get PV? I don’t see minivan attaching on to him in the way that everyone seems but I could be completely wrong.

4 minutes ago, echoap said:

The comeback thing isn't unfair, the problem is that it has been mostly random and we haven't had good experiences so far.  I highly doubt IDF would've rejected a Mendeleyev comeback back in season 17.

Yes. Or Marina C for Team Blake

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

I haven’t paid too much attention to spoilers and social media this season and have been a casual fan for the most part, but knowing that peedy makes lives, does his social media following right now make it seem like he’ll get PV? I don’t see minivan attaching on to him in the way that everyone seems but I could be completely wrong.

His appeal is that he's a Elvis wannabee and Minivan is liking that so far. Although he's in no case, a guaranteed finalist or even Top 2 as of now. I think he can very well enter the Top 2, but until Minivan fully rejects Wendy, we need to wait to see if he holds up in the live rounds.

He's getting a PV in playoffs though, that's really almost guaranteed.

I’m definitely in the minority here but I prefer the coach comeback over the knockout save by a lot. It allows the coach to make their choice after hearing all the eliminated contestants’ performances (and makes it more fair to those who get placed in the last taping).

• Like 5

Well, after giving it some thought, as unfair as it is, if there really is a comeback, that's really not gonna make me stop watching the rest of the season, since there's a lot of people I enjoy. Complaining over a singing competition is not gonna make it better.

If its Carson, I wouldnt actually mind since I do like him a lot, so, we'll see.

1 hour ago, Dov said:

I’m definitely in the minority here but I prefer the coach comeback over the knockout save by a lot. It allows the coach to make their choice after hearing all the eliminated contestants’ performances (and makes it more fair to those who get placed in the last taping).

I'm not a fan of most twists TPTB have implemented over the seasons. My least favorite is the block, which is unfair to the artists and coaches. I wouldn't mind the saves and steals if the choices were made at the end of each round after all the performances.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Let me guess, Nick Hagelin and Daniel Passino? That was torture. 

I don't think we have someone with the potential of being as inconsistent (trying to be nice here) as those two this season (I think?)

Edited by Misirlou

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic