The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Not a fan, but i did a little research. Yes, Falling is on Fine Line, but despite not being a "rangy song" it has potential to be a moment for a contestant when is well done, just like what @Misirlou said about Joshua. 

I really enjoyed Zae's performance last season, so let's see if Joshua can at least be as good as him (which i think he can, he definitely has talent) 

I think Joshua can definitely do better than Zae vocally, I just wonder if he can be authentic, because he hasn't been able to show that side of himself yet. (I mean.... Into The Unknown and good 4 u...)

Just now, FloorWax said:

I think Joshua can definitely do better than Zae vocally, I just wonder if he can be authentic, because he hasn't been able to show that side of himself yet. (I mean.... Into The Unknown and good 4 u...)

He has a little cover of "Sign of the Times" by Harry Styles (again lol), and his voice feels sincere in that one. No sign of theatrics. I think he can pull it off.

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

That one could give Joshua a moment.

I have seen this song covered many times in international versions, as well as Zae’s audition the USA, and it has been done great. I know that it can be done really well, from all the versions I’ve seen. I am excited to hear his take.

8 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Is it weird i want Joshua Vs. Sabrina to be the leak? I’m getting vibes that it will be the leak! 

It could be, due to her singing Ed Sheeran.

And as a whole, lots of YT attraction, a matchup consisting of Harry Styles vs Ed Sheeran songs.

2 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Isn’t Falling on Fine Line? That’s been done quite a lot in singing competitions, but it’s definitely more of an emotional song than rangy one

I know Sign of the Times is on HS. That’s a song that is really hard to sing but when it’s done well, the performances are really good.

maybe it's just me who wants to hear more from HS1 😅 (Carolina, Two Ghosts, Sweet Creature, Only Angel)
Fine Line is art, but for the show I can only think of Falling (maybe Lights Up)

2 hours ago, Angelbright said:

I want Jershika to be the leak I can’t wait to watch her KO

I don't think that's possible. Samuel vs Brittany has to air before GNT vs Holly, and we know GNT vs Holly is in the next episode from the preview. Maybe she'll be on Tuesday?

I honestly don’t know what Kelly was thinking or what she was on by pairing GNT and Holly together but then again her team was severely stacked it was a war zone and it’s still is. Like team KC and Ari are gonna be the most brutal IMO in the PO. Like imagine 1-2 artists on team Kelly and Ariana. Ariana will definitely be a wreck .

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

Hailey was eliminated after that? Yikes. 

Anyways, extreeemely hard decision. They are completely different and both did their thing. Hailey had the bigger moment here imho, but LiBianca is the most unique contestant this season and is one of my personal favorites, so idk…