The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I know, but with how many of S20’s KOs I scored at least a 9/10 I’m not sure if that’s gonna be able to be topped just yet.

Yeah, nine or ten of them did. And that season had less of them, so that number is a higher percentage.

20 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

I heard it too. It sounded great! I would have rather seen that than Joshua vs. Keilah. 

Yes. I don’t think that battle should have been montaged over a couple that they showed. It looked good, and Wyatt also seemed like he did well 

Edited by Cookie73

1 hour ago, Anybody354 said:

I heard it too. It sounded great! I would have rather seen that than Joshua vs. Keilah. 

I like this battle... 

Honestly, I would have preferred Gymani vs Aaron or Katherine vs Vaughn as montages (damn they didn't deserve those songs)

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Just seriously hoping the Shadale/Samara result was incorrect because Samara has been phenomenal thus far and while Shadale's great, I'd prefer that Samara move on 😇

Taping 3 info from KOs seems to be pretty vague, so it wouldnt surprise me if there's actually a mistake or two there. At least Joshua and Sabrina being paired (and her singing Ed's song) appear to be correct.

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Just seriously hoping the Shadale/Samara result was incorrect because Samara has been phenomenal thus far and while Shadale's great, I'd prefer that Samara move on 😇

I really having been wowed or impressed by Shadale at all lol. So i too would be happy if the results were wrong