The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 hours ago, Angelbright said:

I think no matter what Kelly is saving Jeremy even tho she shouldn’t but I think that’s her Shane Q and I don’t like it I would rather Gymani or Brittany (whoever don’t get the second PV) be saved and I think Hailey is done GNT is a lock for PV. 

I think she will save Gymani and let Jeremy in the WC just like she did with Corey.

I scrolled through several dozen replies to Ari’s tweet, and the most common reply is that they can’t download it because they are outside the US. Someone is replying to a bunch, suggesting to download a VPN, but I doubt many of them will jump through all of the hoops. 

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

If they dare to ruin my perfectly waffle dominated season, i'll stop watching right there. I've had enough with this mysogynistic audience, sorry

At least I’m pretty sure both can sing okay live, which is more than I can say about the last coach comeback (not a comeback stage artist) to make it deep into the competition 🙃 but yeah, if that happens I’m sticking to YouTube and voting after the episode rather than live watching.

If they do CC then Kelly needs to bring back Carolina bc her team is already overly stacked. I don’t think Carolina would change anything. Don’t get me wrong she is very talented. But not someone I see changing the team voting.

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I scrolled through several dozen replies to Ari’s tweet, and the most common reply is that they can’t download it because they are outside the US. Someone is replying to a bunch, suggesting to download a VPN, but I doubt many of them will jump through all of the hoops. 

A good chunk will. I think if she keeps on pandering to download the app, might make a dent. 

Y’all please don’t turn this thread into the “Ariana fans won’t vote” thread. I can see y’all starting to pray on her downfall so please just let’s not go there 😃 we don’t know how her fans will participate so let’s just wait and see what happens.

• Like 1

Personally, I liked the TCS-Parker battle, and thought Kelly picked the rightful winner. It seems to be getting a good amount of views and likes on Facebook, but damn the comments are negative. The latest is they want three separate The Voice shows - one for kids, one for groups, and one for adults. 😆 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

I have a strange feeling it’ll be a coach comeback or a contestant comeback of some sort…..Vaughn is hyping it up…Aaron reposted it… I pray to God it’s not a contestant comeback.

Vaughn was in LA a few days ago 👀 (lolololol)

Regarding the "possible" coach's comeback. 

The only person that could definitely shake things up if they came back, is Carson. 

If that happens, montaging Peedy in KOs would make more sense actually (I hope I'm wrong though) to make space for the other, more Minivan appealing, teen boy.

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Personally, I liked the TCS-Parker battle, and thought Kelly picked the rightful winner. It seems to be getting a good amount of views and likes on Facebook, but damn the comments are negative. The latest is they want three separate The Voice shows - one for kids, one for groups, and one for adults. 😆 

I'm surprised. After watching the battle (haven't checked the FB reception), I thought that had they not been eliminated, they could havr been a serious threat.

• Like 1

Also, someone said Aaron has hyped up the "twist". If it is that, I dont see Kelly bringing him back, probably John did, pulling a Pharrrell/Christina in S10 of bringing someone back from other team, since I dont think he had a steal when Aaron's battle was taped. I don't see him changing any dynamics on Team Legend though.

Of course, this discussion could be for nothing and there's actually no coach comeback of any kind.

Alright, hear me out, if the comeback is real, I don't think Blake's will be Carson.

Yes, he is Minivan material, and yes, he could win the show if he just keeps doing what he did in his blind and battle (sing and play guitar, staying away from the fiddle). 

But Blake rarely pulls that move he did in KOs. He clearly wanted to move Carson forward, but since he apparently didnt deliver, he had no choice but to cut him off. When a contestant shows Blake that they are not really ready for the lives, he usually lets them go and it stays that way.

Watch this age like milk lol.

• Like 3

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic