The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Also, y"all keep calling Team Kelly the best place for country females yet none of the two she had this season won their battles. 

I’ve brought this up before, and it has held true a couple seasons later. 

Kelly’s pecking order...

Male country >>> Teen girl >>> AA diva > Male pop singer >>>>>>>>> 20s and 30s white female. 

She even tried to bring Maelyn down a peg or two. 

The problem is Blake isn’t very supportive of them either these days, and neither are the voters. They probably shouldn’t even bother auditioning. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

She even tried to bring Maelyn down a peg or two. 

It still angers me that she had the gall to say that Savannah won their Battle and Rod their Cross-Battle.  I mean, I like Kelly overall, but that was a real low point for her.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rodney said:

It still angers me that she had the gall to say that Savannah won their Battle and Rod their Cross-Battle.  I mean, I like Kelly overall, but that was a real low point for her.

She chose Worth the Wait over Taryn too. John was the only one who couldn’t bring himself to go along with that charade. “I’m going to say something a little controversial...” What???

• Like 3

my  predictions for the live shows

Team Ariana 

David Vogel

Bella DeNapoli

Raquel Trinidad

Ryleigh Plank

Team Blake

Hailey Green

Carson Peters

Wendy Moten

Kinsey Rose

Team John 

Jershika Maple

Brittany Bree

Paris Winningham

Team Kelly

Jeremy Rosado

Xavier Cornell

Holly Forbes

Girl Named Tom

Is there any more information on the ‘Jim & Sasha’ duo? I know it’s not Sasha Allen but he doesn’t fit the description of any of the TBA contestants, and I find it hard to believe that there is two guys named Sasha. Or maybe Sasha Allen isn’t in at all, but I find that hard to believe since he’s posted tons of recent TikToks in the hotel.

Just now, Mistake006 said:

Is there any more information on the ‘Jim & Sasha’ duo? I know it’s not Sasha Allen but he doesn’t fit the description of any of the TBA contestants, and I find it hard to believe that there is two guys named Sasha. Or maybe Sasha Allen isn’t in at all, but I find that hard to believe since he’s posted tons of recent TikToks in the hotel.

There's a chance those TikToks might not be recent.

23 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

11 hours ago, Someone648 said:

After learning more info (not spoilers, just research), I think that even though the source rejected Sasha Allen as part of the duo, it’s safe to conclude that Sasha Allen IS in the father/son duo. 

:teeheewave:

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

There's a chance those TikToks might not be recent.

One of the recent TikToks is based on a sound that wasn’t created until adter the contestants all left blinds, so he’s 100% in. 

• Thanks 1

Ok so I did a little research, and Sasha's dad's name IS Jim. I found Jim's channel from one of Sasha's TikToks where he showed this video:

In the description, it says it was written by Jim Allyn. Sasha mentioned that his dad wrote the song in his TikTok video, and the description says Jim wrote the song, confirming that Jim is his dad, and Sasha is the son in the Jim/Sasha father/son duo

Jim's YouTube channel

I'm still confused why he was rejected by the source though.

Edited by Mistake006
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

There's absolutely no way that Sasha Allen is not the Sasha from the father & son duo. Just like how we all knew Gyamni was POV woman without needing to confirm it.

Yeah definitely. I was willing to doubt but since we were able to find out a ton of info, I’m overruling the source’s judgment on that. Way too many coincidences. The hard part was finding Jim anywhere.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 1:28 AM, Mistake006 said:

Ok so I did a little research, and Sasha's dad's name IS Jim. I found Jim's channel from one of Sasha's TikToks where he showed this video:

In the description, it says it was written by Jim Allyn. Sasha mentioned that his dad wrote the song in his TikTok video, and the description says Jim wrote the song, confirming that Jim is his dad, and Sasha is the son in the Jim/Sasha father/son duo

Jim's YouTube channel

I'm still confused why he was rejected by the source though.

On 8/5/2021 at 1:56 AM, Someone648 said:

Yeah definitely. I was willing to doubt but since we were able to find out a ton of info, I’m overruling the source’s judgment on that. Way too many coincidences. The hard part was finding Jim anywhere.

Wasn't sure if you saw this since it started a new page

Anyways, I found Jim's website. I know it's him because he the the same guy from the YouTube channel

I'm 90% sure he doesn't have an Instagram

Edited by Mistake006
  • Like 1

On 3/30/2021 at 9:37 AM, Someone648 said:

K: Holly Forbes vs. Wyatt Michael

K: Girl Named Tom vs. Kinsey Rose - Kinsey SAVED.

K: Jeremy Rosado vs. Jershika Maple - Jershika stolen by John and Ariana. She picked JOHN.

K: Xavier Cornell vs. Carolina Alonso - Telepatia (Kali Uchis)

K: Gymani vs. Aaron Hines

K: The Cunningham Sisters vs. Parker McKay

A: Raquel Trinidad vs. Hailey Mia - Car Wash (Rose Royce) - Hailey stolen by KELLY.

For some reason I actually agree with all of Kelly's decisions, and I'm not surprised by it. It's clear she's trying to get Gymani as her only powerhouse front-runner so she decided to discard Jershika the same way she discarded SandyRedd in Season 15 by staying with Kimberli. Also, anyone going against Holly is literally free food, I'm confident Kelly is setting up Gymani and Holly for the liveshows.

I'd rather if her knockout results were:

TEAM KELLY

Gymani vs. Hailey Mia

Holly vs. Xavier Cornell

Girl Named Tom vs. The Cunningham Sisters 

Jeremy Rosado vs. Kinsey Rose - Kinsey SAVED.

I don't think she'll plan to keep a trio and a duo on her team at the same time. Also I just wanted to see Kinsey be saved twice by her coach. :haha:

(that is, if this season's lives is top 24)

Edited by professorX

So Here's my thought (Based on the names in the OP list:

Team John

TBA (Samara?) = I'd say Janora Brown because of their not-so-similar names.

TBA (Joshua) = Zero clue about him 😂 

TBA (Kayla? Possibly Keilah Grace) = Keilah Grace

TBA (female, "D" name) = No clue🤧

Team Ariana :

TBA (female; possibly a "K" name vs. Bella) = 80% Kaitlyn Velez , 20% Katie Mortimer (I believe its Katelyn though)

Team Blake :

TBA (brunette girl, saved in battle vs. Hailey Green) Lexi Stojack 🤞🤞 wasn't 100% sure BUT I REALLY do hope its her I just can't see the coaches did not turned their chairs (at least one chair) for her and she's the only brunette girl so far.
TBA (female, white) Lana Scott (she was in the hotel during the battles)
TBA (male rocker) : I've been sleeping on Jeff Martinez if the source mentioned "middle-aged male, long hair, rock" he's the only one from the unconfirmed male list that fits the qualifications (at least for me😅)

Edited by IamNegan

Thanks @Mistake006 for the information on Jim. I checked him out.

He´s got a great voice and fits right in the singer-songwriter route. Quite frankly, I´m not a fan of Sasha´s voice, it kinda reminds me of Tate Brusa, whose was a bit underdeveloped. Hopefully, they end up sounding good together. I mean, they won their battle, so I´ll assume they did something to convince Ariana to move them forward, especially considering she kicked out her other group.

This is Jim performing with Livingston Taylor (James Taylor´s son).

Edited by Misirlou

Also, no reason to infer The Joy Reunion flopped or got a bad song choice. I get why they didn´t get a steal, the coaches didn´t seem to have any space for them. Kelly already has a trio and a duo,  Ariana has a duo (and had a trio at the time), and they are not in John´s wheelhouse. So there´s that. People don´t really have to screw up to go home, it just happens sometimes. We´ll see when the battle airs.

• Like 2