Favorite?   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite?

• Desz
    • Jim Ranger
    • John Holiday
    • Carter Rubin
    • Ian Flanigan

1. Carter.  At this point, you might as well give him the trophy, because this kid is unbelievable.  He has to win next week.  He has to.

2. Desz.  My second-best shot after Carter.  She has power and control for days, and I would love to see her at least in the top three next week.

3. John.  His tone is certainly polarizing, but I feel like I can appreciate him and what he does more than I can the two below.  I'd love to him to finish in the top three, but he'll probably be last or next to last of the finalists.

4. Ian.  Country is a sore spot for me, but I still believe that his tone is rare and unbelievable for a country artist.  So I'd take him over . . .

5. Jim.  Like I said not too long ago, the very definition of basic.  A Todd redux who never should've gotten as far as he did.  I want him to be last of the finalists next week, but let's face it.  He won't be due to the Blakers.

Deserving finalists

1. Desz

2. Carter

Meh, but you could be worse

3. John

4. Ian

No

5. Jim

This finale is pretty bad, probably my 3rd least favorite (S16 and S11’s are worse). Can’t say I’m disappointed tho, because the other options weren’t any better (Cami aside).

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

Pls win

1. Desz - I enjoy listening to her immensely and really respect her vocal chops. She honestly has blown me away so many times this season.

But if not you, then...

2. Carter - He's quite a solid contestant and I've enjoyed his performances too. I just prefer Desz over him, but wouldn't be mad if he won.

Hm

3. John - I still don't know how to feel about his tone. Sometimes I'm feeling it, sometimes I'm not, but I'm definitely impressed.

4. Ian - Mumbly, but his singing makes me feel like coffee and campfire and nostalgia for a childhood that isn't mine.

No thanks

5. Jim - I liked some of his previous performances, but after seeing what he's sounded like lately? Yeah, that's a no.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Daillon said:

This finale is pretty bad, probably my 2nd least favorite (S16’s will always be the worst one). Can’t say I’m disappointed tho, because the other options weren’t any better (Cami aside).

Season 11 was worse than this, tbh. But yeah it's not one of the better ones.

But UNLIKE S11, one of the good contestants will win (I was not a fan of Sundance, sorry)

4 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Season 11 was worse than this, tbh. But yeah it's not one of the better ones.

But UNLIKE S11, one of the good contestants will win (I was not a fan of Sundance, sorry)

I forgot S11, oops. I guess I wanted to erase it from my memory, and I succeeded :haha:

Edited by Daillon

Deserved finalists:

1. Desz - Her power and range are unbelievable . If she doesn’t ’ win I will riot

2. John - Say what you will about his tone but his range might be one of the biggest ever on this show

Pretty good:

3. Ian - I can see why people don’t like him but I personally love his tone

Not a fan:

4. Jim - He has a nice tone but I feel like we see one of him every season

5. Carter - People only like him because he’s a kid. I said what I said and you cannot change my mind 

5. Ian Flanigan - the audacity of him to win the Instant Save singing King Todd's song..... 

4. Jim Ranger - I did not like his Without You performance and I am honestly annoyed that he got in through that when he's capable of so much more.

3. John Holiday - he has underwhelmed me with every performance of his on the show, and he coasted through the finale because of his "gimmick".

2. Carter Rubin - very surprised at how consistent he was throughout the competition, wouldn't mind him finally getting Gwen her first win.

1. Desz - the most consistent and fully-formed artist of the bunch. She should win, but we know how this story will end.

• Like 3

1. DeSz - Rooting for her so hard. She's just been the most consistent this season and she deserves this win!

-

2. John Holiday - I appreciate his skill and while his performances have been a bit hit or miss, I've overall enjoyed him.

3. Ian Flanigan - I love the tone and think overall his run has been solid.

-

4. Carter Rubin - I hadn't enjoyed him until last night. Really he's just been overrated this whole competition.

-

5. Jim Ranger - Didn't mind his blind, loved his KO, everything else has been a mess. He doesn't deserve to be here.

• Like 3

I like Ian the best (of what's left), think Carter will win, don't care who wins. John should've been this season's Jordan Smith, but there weren't that many weeks for him to showcase everything. Plus there's the whole racism thing.

Personal preference:

1. Ian Flanigan

2. John Holiday

3. DeSz

4. Carter Rubin

5. Jim Ranger

By talent:

1. John Holiday

2. DeSz

3. Carter Rubin

4. Jim Ranger

5. Ian Flanigan

Edited by Vinyl

She deserves it more than anyone else here

1. Desz - This woman has been consistent althroughout the season, from blinds to semis. Her vocal and performance skills are incredible. "Can You Talk" was her moment, and "Don't Let Go" solidified her as a major player.

Deserved finale, but not a fan.

2. Carter Rubin - Look, I like and appreciate his performances, and I'm glad we have someone who is consistently on pitch, but he does nothing for me as an artist. I want a Gwen win though, so that's a reason to root for him, I guess.

Better people have gone home because of you

3. John Holiday - It's not even just the polarizing tone anymore. Even if he does have otherworldly singing abilities, he hasn't done the best job of actually showing them on the show. He has been underwhelming since his KO performance.

4. Jim Ranger - He has a fine enough tone, and I'm in the minority of actually thinking he did an ok job with his semis performance, but Top 5 of the season? Nahh. Sid deserved better.

5. Ian Flanigan - I'm sorry y'all, I just can't get behind this guy's tone, unlike seemingly everyone else. Combine that with the fact that he's not a great vocalist, and...... Ugh...

• Like 4

I wouldn’t buy any of their music, but this my order of preference on the show. Either of the top two winning would be fine, but I also don’t really care much about the results. 

1. Carter

2. Desz

3. Jim

4. Ian

5. John 

Edited by TeamAudra