What is your favorite performance from each round?

QueenCami

I thought about this, because I was looking at my rankings on my notes app, and I noticed that my favorite from each round was different (BA - Cami, Battles - Lauren, KOs - DeSz, POs - Tamara), so I'm curious to see if you guys had something similar or instead had the same favorites from multiple rounds. Share away! 

Just now, QueenCami said:

I thought about this, because I was looking at my rankings on my notes app, and I noticed that my favorite from each round was different (BA - Cami, Battles - Lauren, KOs - DeSz, POs - Tamara), so I'm curious to see if you guys had something similar or instead had the same favorites from multiple rounds. Share away! 

i’m screaming omg why are we the same person... i don’t rank the performances but i have multiple lists in my notes app regarding The Voice too😂 i have basically a database listing all of my favs, sorted by their placement on the show, as well as links to some of my favs performances that aren’t on the show’s YouTube anymore.

• Like 1

BA: Julia Cooper, she breathed new life into her song choice. 

Honorable Mentions: Sid, Payge

Battle: Taryn Papa, not the biggest fan of her solo performances but WOW did she nail her battle.

Honorable Mentions: Sid, John H

Knockout: Sid Kingsley, he SLAYED, not much more to say about it.

Honorable Mentions: Desz, Payge

Playoffs: Tamara Jade, her only truly "great" performance in my eyes.

Honorable Mentions: Cami, Sid

I realized I mentioned Sid every round lmao

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i’m screaming omg why are we the same person... i don’t rank the performances but i have multiple lists in my notes app regarding The Voice too😂 i have basically a database listing all of my favs, sorted by their placement on the show, as well as links to some of my favs performances that aren’t on the show’s YouTube anymore.

LMAO yessss, i did it for the blinds and then i was like okay if i did it for the blinds, then i have to do it for the rest of the rounds so now im trapped into doing it for the rest of the season lmao

• Haha 3

Blind Audition:

Kelsie Watts- I Dare You / DeSz- Un-Break My Heart

these performances are virtually tied, with my favorite changing constantly. DeSz is obviously my fav this season, but Kelsie blew me away with this. two of my fav auditions ever.

Battle:

Messy Marisa Corvo & Ryan Gallagher- I Surrender 

not just my favorite battle this season, but one of my favorites of all time. these messy icons have served drama both on and off the stage, and for that i am eternally grateful.

Knockout:

DeSz- Can We Talk

i never knew of this song until Myracle sang it. i loved her clip, and i want whoever decided to montage her thrown in jail! ever since, i’ve wanted to hear someone sing this song in full on the show. needless to say, DeSz gave me everything i wanted and more with this performance.

Live Playoffs:

DeSz- What’s Love Got To Do With It

y’all i guess i’m just a biased stan, i know this wasn’t popular but i loved how she worked the stage. i just think her voice was beautiful in the verses and i thought it was an amazing song choice! honorable mentions to Payge and Cami, who each impressed me for different reasons.

overall, i loved so many other contestants this season, but DeSz is my queen. i just can’t help it. i am beyond biased, what can i say🤷‍♂️😂

• Like 4

BA: Ryan Gallagher, great tone and beautiful rendition. He added an unexpected freshness to the season there.

Honorable mentions: Sid Kingsley, Ian Flanigan, John Holiday, James Pyle, Payge Turner.

Battles: John Holiday, he sang the crap of an extremely difficult song, and his experience and vocal abilities really came through on this one.

Honorable mentions: Sid Kingsley, Taryn Papa, Payge Turner, Lauren Frihauf, Carter Rubin, Larriah Jackson.

KOs: Sid Kingsley, what a performance. He attacked the vocal ferociously while also bringing it down to an incredible ending. Blues is his lane.

Honorable mentions: Desz, John Holiday, Payge Turner, Ryan Gallagher, Carter Rubin, Jim Ranger.

Playoffs: Ian Flanigan. I loved his tone since the beginning, but I felt his performance before was a bit underwhelming. But he recovered greatly with this classic, allowing his deep tone to cut through and giving a great performance. I enjoyed every second.

Honorable mentions: Ben Allen, Cami Clune, John Holiday, Chloé Hogan, Tamara Jade.

Blind audition:

John Holiday(Misty)

HM:  Cami Clune(Skinny love), Carter Rubin(Before you go), Ryan Gallagher(The Prayer), Sid Kingsley(DTTIA), Julia Copper(Alaska).

Battles:

John Holiday VS Julia Copper(Summersoft)

HM: Carter VS Larriah Jackson(LIGLY), Jim Ranger VS John Sullivan(Good As You), Ryan Gallagher VS Marisa(I Surrender), Sid VS Bailey(Tenessee Whiskey)

Knockouts:

John Holiday(All By Myself)

HM: Jim Ranger(Humble And Kind), Carter Rubin(You Say), Sid Kingsley(Make It Rain), Ryan Gallagher(Time To Say Goodbye), Payge Turner(Creep)

Live Playoffs:

Cami Clune(Never Tear Us Apart)

HM: John Holiday(FMTTM), Ben Allen(There Goes My Life), Carter Rubin(Hero)

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

Blind Auditions: Marisa Corvo

Honourable Mentions: Kelsie Watts, DeSz, Cami Clune, Ryan Gallagher, Tamara Jade, Lain Roy, Skylar Alyvia Mayton, Lauren Frihauf, Bailey Rae, and James Pyle

Battles: Marisa Corvo vs. Ryan Gallagher

Honourable Mentions: Larriah Jackson vs. Carter Rubin, Lauren Frihauf vs. Payge Turner, WTW vs. Taryn Papa, and Eli Zamora vs. Madeline Consoer

Knockouts: Cami Clune

Honourable Mentions: Kelsie Watts, Madeline Consoer, Tamara Jade, DeSz, Carter Rubin, Chloé Hogan, Ryan Gallagher, and Jim Ranger

Live Playoffs: Cami Clune

Honourable Mentions: Chloé Hogan, DeSz, Tamara Jade, Payge Turner, Carter Rubin, and Jim Ranger

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Your dedication to the show and your favs is hilarious and amazing at the same time! :haha:

• Haha 1

Blinds: Desz, "Unbreak My Heart"

Honorable Mentions: James Pyle, "Watermelon Sugar" • Marisa Corvo, "Perfect" • Sid Kingsley, "Don't Think Twice It's All Right" • Van Andrew, "Behind Blue Eyes" • Kelsie Watts, "I Dare You" • Cami Clune, "Skinny Love" • Payge Turner, "Call Out My Name"

Battles: Marisa Corvo vs. Ryan Gallagher, "I Surrender"

Honorable Mentions: Payge Turner vs. Lauren Frihauf, "If the World Was Ending" • Casmé vs. Rio Souma, "You're All I Need to Get By • Cami Clune vs. James Pyle, "Wicked Game"

Knockouts: Desz, "Can We Talk"

Honorable Mentions: Cami Clune, "I Put a Spell on You" • Jim Ranger, "Humble and Kind" • Payge Turner, "Creep" • Chloé Hogan, "Weak"

Playoffs: Cami Clune, "Never Tear Us Apart"

Honorable Mentions: Chloé Hogan, "My Future" • Tamara Jade, "Crazy" • Ian Flanigan, "Make You Feel My Love" • Carter Rubin, "Hero" • Ben Allen, "There Goes My Life"

• Like 1

I rank things in my notes app, but the top ranked performances never end up being the ones I replay the most if I'm gonna be honest.

Blinds

Favorites: Desz - Un-Break My Heart; Cami Clune - Skinny Love; Sid Kingsley - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright 

HMs: Taryn Papa - Anyway; Kelsie Watts - I Dare You; Carter Rubin - Before You Go; Julia Cooper - Alaska

Battles

Favorite: Bailey vs. Sid - Tennessee Whiskey (I have replayed this so many times It's unhealthy, tbh)

HMs: Payge vs. Lauren - If The World Was Ending; Carter vs. Larriah - Like I'm Gonna Lose You; Marisa vs. Ryan - I Surrender; Cami vs. James - Wicked Game

KOs

Favorites: Payge Turner - Creep; Desz - Can We Talk; Sid Kingsley - Make It Rain; Cami Clune - I Put A Spell On You

HMs: Jim Ranger - Humble and Kind; Carter Rubin - You Say

Playoffs

Favorites: Cami Clune - Never Tear Us Apart; Tamara Jade - Crazy; Sid Kingsley - Beyond

HMs: Desz - What's Love Got To Do With It; Payge Turner - It's Gonna Be Me; Ben Allen - There Goes My Life; Chloe Hogan - my future

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1

BA: Skinny Love - Cami Clune

BR: If the World Was Ending - Payge and Lauren (HM: Tennessee Whiskey - Sid and Bailey)

KO: Die From a Broken Heart - Madeline Consoer (HM: wish u were gay - Julia Cooper, Can We Talk - DesZ, Creep - Payge Turner)

PO: What if I Never Get Over You - Madeline Consoer and Beyond - Sid Kingsley (HM: There Goes My Life - Ben Allen 😳)

Edited by rp3598

17 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Blind Audition:

Kelsie Watts- I Dare You / DeSz- Un-Break My Heart/ Cami Clune- Skinny Love

Battle:

Messy Marisa Corvo & Ryan Gallagher- I Surrender / Desz vs. Joseph Soul- If You Don't Know Me By Now

Knockout:

DeSz- Can We Talk

Live Playoffs:

Cami Clune- Never Tear Us Apart

overall, i loved so many other contestants this season, but DeSz is my queen. i just can’t help it. i am beyond biased, what can i say🤷‍♂️😂

OMG WE HAVE THE ALMOST THE SAME LISTS??

Except for the lives and blinds (edited it out). And that last statement, yes sis!! taste

• Like 1

Gosh this is hard (I’ll do top 3 + honorable mentions)

BA:

1. Kelsie Watts - “I Dare You”

2. Julia Cooper - “Alaska”

3. Cami Clune - “Skinny Love”
Honorable Mentions: Desz - “Unbreak My Heart”, Ryan Gallagher - “The Prayer”

Battles:

1. Taryn Papa vs WTW - “Little White Church”

2. Payge Turner vs Lauren Frihauf - “If The World Was Ending”

3. John Holliday vs Julia Cooper - “Summer Soft”

Honorable Mentions: Cami Clune vs James Pyle - “Wicked Game”, Marisa Corvo vs Ryan Gallagher - “I Surrender”

Knockouts:

1. Payge Turner - “Creep”

2. Chloé Hogan - “Weak”

3. Desz - “Can We Talk”

Honorable Mentions: Madeline Consoer - “Die From a Broken Heart”, Sid Kingsley - “Make it Rain”

Playoffs:

1. Cami Clune - “Never Tear Us Apart”

2. Chloé Hogan - “My Future”

3. Tamara Jade - “Crazy”

Notes: I though I’d mention Sid a lot more but he’s probably right after Honorable mentions in both blinds and battles! The lack of Tamara here is also kinda surprising for me since she’s one of my faves too. Also, Tamara, Lauren, Cami, and Carter would be after Maddie and Sid for Honorable mentions in the knockouts, that was the hardest round to come up with only 5.

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

5 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

OMG WE HAVE THE ALMOST THE SAME LISTS??

Except for the lives and blinds (edited it out). And that last statement, yes sis!! taste

OMG QUEEN OUR MINDS ARE JUST SO POWERFUL !!! if i expanded my list our lists would be identical, i love Cami’s audition and the only reason i didn’t list DeSz’s battle is because i didn’t want to seem too biased😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/5/2020 at 11:41 AM, Bouli said:

Blinds: Desz, "Unbreak My Heart"

Honorable Mentions: James Pyle, "Watermelon Sugar" • Marisa Corvo, "Perfect" • Sid Kingsley, "Don't Think Twice It's All Right" • Van Andrew, "Behind Blue Eyes" • Kelsie Watts, "I Dare You" • Cami Clune, "Skinny Love" • Payge Turner, "Call Out My Name"

Battles: Marisa Corvo vs. Ryan Gallagher, "I Surrender"

Honorable Mentions: Payge Turner vs. Lauren Frihauf, "If the World Was Ending" • Casmé vs. Rio Souma, "You're All I Need to Get By • Cami Clune vs. James Pyle, "Wicked Game"

Knockouts: Desz, "Can We Talk"

Honorable Mentions: Cami Clune, "I Put a Spell on You" • Jim Ranger, "Humble and Kind" • Payge Turner, "Creep" • Chloé Hogan, "Weak"

Playoffs: Cami Clune, "Never Tear Us Apart"

Honorable Mentions: Chloé Hogan, "My Future" • Tamara Jade, "Crazy" • Ian Flanigan, "Make You Feel My Love" • Carter Rubin, "Hero" • Ben Allen, "There Goes My Life"

YESSSSSSSS

• Like 1

I really think Cami should get the PV for Team Kelly bc I think DeSz has a much better shot at winning the Instant Save tmrw, based on how Toneisha won the Instant Save last season. So make sure u guys VOTE FOR CAMI tonight for Team Kelly so that DeSz can annihilate the Instant Save tmrw with her phenomenal vocals!!! 🤩

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I really think Cami should get the PV for Team Kelly bc I think DeSz has a much better shot at winning the Instant Save tmrw, based on how Toneisha won the Instant Save last season. So make sure u guys VOTE FOR CAMI tonight for Team Kelly so that DeSz can annihilate the Instant Save tmrw with her phenomenal vocals!!! 🤩

Can you stop spamming plz?

• Like 2