Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Finale Contenders? (Seasons 10-12)

disney1024

Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Finale Contenders? (Seasons 10-12)  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Season 10 Finale Contenders?

• Alisan Porter
    • Adam Wakefield
    • Hannah Huston
    • Laith Al-Saadi
  2. 2. Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Season 11 Finale Contenders?

• Sundance Head
    • Billy Gilman
    • Wé McDonald
    • Josh Gallagher
  3. 3. Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Season 12 Finale Contenders?

• Chris Blue
    • Lauren Duski
    • Aliyah Moulden
    • Jesse Larson

Season 10: Alisan, though while I loved her and her voice, it was largely more out of wanting Christina to finally get a win on her way out.  Hannah would've been acceptable for me, too.

Season 11: Wé, but Sundance was acceptable, too.

Season 12: Chris, but only after Hunter and Brennley were totally robbed by the woefully undeserving Aliyah and the even more undeserving Jesse.

SEASON 10- Alisan Porter, even if she had performances I did not liked during the lives, she still have those performances that really marked herself in me.

SEASON 11- Ali Caldwell- oops. Wé Mcdonald, when Ali got robbed of the finale spot (she deserves), I actually lost interest until Wé came up with a bombastic finale with Don't Rain On My Parade, after that I rewatched all of her performances, and thought she deserved to win. But, Sundance was actually deserving too! (I watched all of his performances before Season 12 began, and became a fan of him)

SEASON 12- Chris Blue, Lauren's finale performances were WAAAY better than Chris' gotta be honest. But Chris had WAAAY more interesting performances and versatility to Lauren so I wanted him to win (I love Lauren though)

Season 10: Alisan Porter. Laith in a close second. I really liked everyone in this finale.

Season 11: Billy Gilman. I didn't particularly like anyone in this finale, though.

Season 12: Chris Blue, 100%, one of my all-time biggest snowflakes, and one of the greatest winners of all time - if not THE greatest. You will never convince me that after "Rhythm Nation," he didn't deserve to win.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Superstition still remains one of my favorite knockouts ever.

"Superstition" is one of the greatest KO performances ever - and "Love on the Brain" is one of my all-time favorite Playoffs performances. But if we're really going back, then "Tracks of My Tears" is one of my all-time favorite Blind Auditions. I fell in love with him within 10 seconds, and I loved him straight through the finale.

And - again, I cannot stress this enough - "Rhythm Nation" is one of the greatest things to ever happen to this show. Periodt.

But I also want to say that I really liked Lauren, and I still listen to her songs (especially "Deja Vu" and "Ghost in This House") very frequently. She is REALLY good. She's one of the only artists from any season that I have followed super closely post-show. But Chris was an absolute beast. The entire package. His voice is out of this world, and he 100% deserved the win.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Bouli said:

But I also want to say that I really liked Lauren, and I still listen to her songs (especially "Deja Vu" and "Ghost in This House") very frequently. She is REALLY good. She's one of the only artists from any season that I have followed super closely post-show.

Has Lauren even done anything post-show?  I haven't heard of a damn thing she's done.