The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Dana seems like the type of contestant to open the playoffs (team frontrunner, energetic performer)

Neither Cam nor Kenzie has closed an episode yet, so it’s possible that one of them will close this round (I’m leaning towards Cam at the moment because he has potential to give a performance with a bigger impact)

7 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Dana seems like the type of contestant to open the playoffs (team frontrunner, energetic performer)

I’d 100% bet on Dana to open, but in Nick’s only other season his team opened the playoffs. If Team Nick closes though, I 100% expect Dana to close off the playoffs.

19 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I’d 100% bet on Dana to open, but in Nick’s only other season his team opened the playoffs. If Team Nick closes though, I 100% expect Dana to close off the playoffs.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan opened, but if we hadn't gotten that sneak peek thing that introduced Jordan first, it wouldn't have crossed my mind. I really hope Dana gets an emotional ballad and closes because I *want* to like her, but so far she hasn't done anything that's moved me the way that Rachel/Corey/Zae/Anna/Pia have.

Do you really think the producers have in mind who closed/opened last season or the season the coach was last in? I don't think they care that much. They'll close with whoever they want pimped, think will deliver or keep the audience engaged

Just now, colemanftw said:

Do you really think the producers have in mind who closed/opened last season or the season the coach was last in? I don't think they care that much. They'll close with whoever they want pimped, think will deliver or keep the audience engaged

From a logical perspective, I'd agree. I'm too lazy to check through the empirics, though, and many of these people have been watching much longer than me, so I have just learned to trust their judgment lmaooo

1 hour ago, colemanftw said:

They have an idea, but I’m 💯 sure we obsess over all this stuff more then the producers/coaches do 

I still believe Dana can close the playoffs with a ballad after three rounds of upbeat. I mean, that didn't happen with Tamara last season, but it's still a possibility.

YALL this might be a reach but hear me out

Victor’s story just showed them backstage kinda rehearsing for stuff.

BUT they’re sitting in sections, kinda like Team Blake in the front, Team Legend next, and Team Nick last. 
What I’m wondering is, they’re just playing around there, and I know they all get along and are good friends and everything but it’s a lil too coincidental for them to be sitting in their teams and with chair order and stuff.

Just cuz I have NOTHING better to do, if that were the case and that’s the team + performance order, we would know it’s either Blake - Legend - Nick (with Kelly before Blake or after Nick, since no one of her team seems to be there) or the other way around. And if the chair orders mean anything, one of Zania or Ryleigh would open Team Legend and the other one would close.

just observing since I literally can’t wait for tomorrow lol

Also to anyone interested I caught a glimpse of Carolina in Victor’s story and her outfit seems to be VERY similar to Joanna’s in the s18 battles, which was a sick one!!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

YALL this might be a reach but hear me out

Victor’s story just showed them backstage kinda rehearsing for stuff.

BUT they’re sitting in sections, kinda like Team Blake in the front, Team Legend next, and Team Nick last. 
What I’m wondering is, they’re just playing around there, and I know they all get along and are good friends and everything but it’s a lil too coincidental for them to be sitting in their teams and with chair order and stuff.

Just cuz I have NOTHING better to do, if that were the case and that’s the team + performance order, we would know it’s either Blake - Legend - Nick (with Kelly before Blake or after Nick, since no one of her team seems to be there) or the other way around. And if the chair orders mean anything, one of Zania or Ryleigh would open Team Legend and the other one would close.

just observing since I literally can’t wait for tomorrow lol

Also to anyone interested I caught a glimpse of Carolina in Victor’s story and her outfit seems to be VERY similar to Joanna’s in the s18 battles, which was a sick one!!

I came to post about those stories, literally🤣

❤Carolina's outfit❤

Pia's laugh it's so cute

Edited by pauwis

I´m thinking maybe the order could be:

Team Blake opens:

1. Cam

2. Anna

3. Jordan

4. Pete

Team Legend:

1. Pia

2. Victor

3. Ryleigh

4. Zania

Team Kelly:

1. Gihanna

2. Zae

3. Kenzie

4. Corey

Team Nick closes:

1. Jose

2. Rachel

3. Andrew

4. Dana

The 4 way KO winner would go in th middle probably no matter whose team it is.

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Emma just said in Cams story “they saved the best for last” so I’m assuming Team Blake is going last??

Last of the team, maybe.  Last of the night?  Unsure. . . .

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

MJ´s power ranking list, waiting for the @jus.vshn and @KimberlyxKyla outrage over Dana´s position and consensus lol:

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-20-playoffs-power-list-and-poll-results-rank-the-singers.htm

she seems to be a little off the money this season. is it because she hasn't been the one doing the weekly blogs for the voice this season? Pia #3 lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

she seems to be a little off the money this season. is it because she hasn't been the one doing the weekly blogs for the voice this season? Pia #3 lol

She´s been focusing on Idol this season. And yes, I don´t see how a lot of those rankings could happen. She put the two members of Team Legend that I think are DOA on the Top 10. 

Of course, knowing IDF, what if she´s right? Either way, she has the overall top 2 down, although I think Pete is too low.

3 hours ago, colemanftw said:

They read IDF to find out those 😁