The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 hours ago, SNI2 said:

Why do I think every new account trolling us is actually...?

Mickey Mouse Disney GIF

As far as I can tell, all of the comments from that new account have been deleted, so my guess is you were right. 

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Tbh if everyone makes it through without having a visible anxiety attack on stage Monday night, they're already doing way better than I would in their shoes. 

If I got a Special 10 Year Anniversary Viewer Wildcard to the Playoffs, they would give me the perfect song choice, have me close, and give me tons of vocal coaching but I'd still go completely off-pitch and begin crying on stage lmao

This makes me think about how impressive it is to me when contestants pick themselves back up after a bad moment (or multiple) and do well for the rest of the song. Sometimes, it isn't their fault, like WILKES, but it's equally impressive to me when they mess up and then they fix the issue and do great afterward.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Many could be nervous, but they could also be excited tbh. I think if they could, they’d SPILL on their song but having a guessing game is entertaining and also a way for them to see where their fans are at in terms of what they’re expecting from them! I don’t think it’s always nerves tbh

anyways....desperate to find some of these song choices but having to wait until Monday?.....ig I’ll have to do my assignments.....(lol that’s not happening watch me spend tomorrow fully speculating each and every song choice and doing nothing else)

Totally agree! And... same lmao, those apush notes aren't getting done at all :no:, I'm going to spend all my time on the contestants' instagram stories, searching for hints :haha:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Kind of freaking out thinking of Tuesday because I love all of the non-PV getters on Team Kelly - Zae, Gihanna, Corey. The same is true of John's team, to a lesser extent. Tuesday is going to be so painful

Agreed.

Team Kelly is gonna be brutal. I love all four of her members or five(If we include Savanna).

• Like 2

What about Team Legend?  It sounds like they're pushing Victor, bussing Carolina, and could go either way with Zania, but . . . what about Pia and Ryleigh?  Has either one of them hinted whether or not they like their songs?

5 minutes ago, Rodney said:

What about Team Legend?  It sounds like they're pushing Victor, bussing Carolina, and could go either way with Zania, but . . . what about Pia and Ryleigh?  Has either one of them hinted whether or not they like their songs?

Pia said reggae, which I assume she likes, but that likely doesn't bode well for her voting potential. Ryleigh hasn't said anything, she seems pretty cool about the whole situation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Pia said reggae, which I assume she likes, but that likely doesn't bode well for her voting potential. Ryleigh hasn't said anything, she seems pretty cool about the whole situation.

I adore Pia but reggae ain’t gonna help her. Cutting down team legend will be BRUTAL for me lmao. I don’t mind Victor moving on, considering he’s the likeliest rn and I like him a lot, but a Zania and Ryleigh top 2 would literally be perfect for me and it would automatically bring world peace. (And yes, I know I’ve said this before but I’m ✨manifesting✨)

That said, I’m cool with most of the contestants moving on, but there are some that I NEED to make it to the top 9 lol. Cam, Dana, Rachel, Corey/Gihanna and Zania/Ryleigh are mainly it. As it’s been said already, Tuesday will be.....something lol

• Like 3

8CB993D2-9494-472E-A801-DB04B2780C3B.png.7e0bd472f929e73351e50459b28c2d9d.png
This lady who works in production posted this on her story last Tuesday. 
I know Faouzia shot those commercials with the cast last season, but that was because they were singing her song Minefields. 
Since the group performance is Dynamite, do we have any idea why Ben Platt could be there? 

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Preferably "I Was Here" since Halo gets done a lot (I can think of at least four versions from the show off the top of my head, so...)

I know JohnH and JordanS sang it but I can't recall a female contestant did as I didn't watch all the Season, so I'm not sure.

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Agreed.

Team Kelly is gonna be brutal. I love all four of her members or five(If we include Savanna).

Yes, if possible I want all five in her team to be in the final (which is impossible), but I will be happy if two of them get thru.

• Like 1

Just a random question. Which coaches do y'all think will have two contestant in the final?

If I can remember correctly, team Blake got lucky twice with two contestant in the final; S18 and S19. I'm not sure about other coaches.

2 hours ago, Harmat said:

I know Faouzia shot those commercials with the cast last season, but that was because they were singing her song Minefields. 
Since the group performance is Dynamite, do we have any idea why Ben Platt could be there? 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY BOY BEN!

Imagine if Corey sang Grow As We Go with Ben Platt. ❤️

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, CoolBriz said:

Just a random question. Which coaches do y'all think will have two contestant in the final?

If I can remember correctly, team Blake got lucky twice with two contestant in the final; S18 and S19. I'm not sure about other coaches.

Only one of them can have two.  Each coach will have one artist voted into the finale, and then, the remaining five will fight for one more Instant Save.  That last one will be the second artist for one coach only.  And given his unbearably annoying fans, that'll undoubtedly be Blake again.

3 hours ago, Harmat said:

This raises the question: are they really singing dynamite 

22 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

This raises the question: are they really singing dynamite 

Are they even allowed to reveal what the song is going to be? What if this is just the contestants trolling IDF again lollll

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Only one of them can have two.  Each coach will have one artist voted into the finale, and then, the remaining five will fight for one more Instant Save.  That last one will be the second artist for one coach only.  And given his unbearably annoying fans, that'll undoubtedly be Blake again.

Let's see which coach is lucky this season.

Besides Team Kelly, I've 1 or 2 in other Teams. So much talent this season, but alas not everyone can proceed to the finale.

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Saw Keegan´s IG post of him producing a track with Connor Christian, and damn, Connor was throwing some fierce guitar licks. Still can´t believe that TPTB stuck him with "Youngblood". They still owe me TMH.

Yeah, it’s a shame they didn’t at least let him end on a high note. 

3 hours ago, CoolBriz said:

S18 Both are 4-chair Turns the other one is great vocally, the other one is a minivan favorite. So, no surprise

S19 Both have kind of raspy voice and are minivan favorite. Again, no surprise.

S20 is unpredictable yet until PO but I wouldn't be surprised if it will be the same as S18's

• Like 1

Looking at the competition, I'm a 100% sure that the 5th finalist (Instant Save) is coming from either Blake or Kelly, most likely Blake.

Its probably going to come down to Corey and Pete for the 5th finalist spot, assuming the latter doesnt get PV in the playoffs first.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3